Air One Heating & Cooling Pros

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2014

PO BOX 368

Old Bridge, NJ 08857

2016 Super Service Award Winner! Click to view our phone number and give us a call today! Family owned and operated business where we take pride in our customers' service, and take time to educate them on what we can do to better serve their needs. Evaluation and estimates given within 24hrs. Cash, check, or credit card accepted ....

08/13/2018

Matthew W.

Owner was very nice and was apologetic that he couldn’t get someone to me sooner (called at 7am and first appt was at 1pm). Told him not to worry as I was happy someone was able to come. Up front told me there was a service charge, which I figured. as didn’t want me to be surprised. Tech Massimo called around 1130 and said he was able to make it earlier if that was fine with me. He arrived around noon and after hearing my concerns, checked the compressor which was low on freon. He outlined the price before I authorized him to proceed. As soon as the Freon was in, AC started working better than before. Very lucky it happened when it did as the first heatwave of the season hit the next week. I will definitely be using AirOne for my system maintenance in the future

Description of Work
Fix AC compressor (low Freon)

08/12/2018

Wafik G.

They were great. Would use them again, and again.

Description of Work
Replace condenser and coil

08/11/2018

Linda S.

Mike came out the same day and explained my options clearly. He then "went the extra mile" by returning with a window a/c for a disabled resident of the household (the a/c had conked out during a heat wave). They showed up early the next morning and stayed all day to get the job done- we couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
heating/cooling system replaced

07/24/2018

Amanda H.

One word! Amazing! Such a professional caring team. My condo was struck by lightening and the team came out and took care of whatever was needed and also took the time to educate. I had called other places and I can honestly say I made the right decision. The team at Air One actually cares where everyone was in it for the money and basically if you sounded clueless the more it sounded like they would charge. Hands down best team to work with!

Description of Work
HVAC & Furnace Repair due to lightening Surge

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/21/2018

Cheryl L.

The replacement happened in Jan. '18 during a record cold spell. During the first visit the tech did a very simple fix to a switch, and not only didn't charge me, but he also showed me how to do it if I had more problems so I wouldn't need to wait for a service call. It was a very old system so it actually died within a week. Mike and his team showed up fast, did the install within a day, and they didn't leave a speck of dust or a scrap of wire behind. Mike was very clear about what needed to be done and what it would cost, and the price was very reasonable. They ran into difficulty installing the unit because it's an old house but even when they had to drill into the concrete slab the cost didn't change.

Description of Work
Furnace Replacement

06/18/2018

Deloss R.

We called Air One on Saturday, June 16 to see if we could have someone come to take a look at our central air conditioning which had stopped working. We were fully prepared to be told that the system was old and needed to be replaced. Well, not only was Air One extremely responsive, but they called and said they had finished another job and would it be OK to come by the house about an hour and half before we expected them. Well, they came in looked at our 33 year old air conditioning system and told us all we needed was a new motor. They replaced the motor and the A/C is running like new. We have nothing but respect for Air One who didn't try to sell us a whole new system, which they very easily could have done. They were courteous, professional and honest, (3 qualities that seem to be lacking today). We have found our HVAC technicians and it is Air One. We will not look anyplace else when our aging system does need replacement.

Description of Work
Central air conditioning system stopped working.

05/28/2018

Justin S.

Air One came on time, they were very professional, did a quality installation and the team cleaned up when they were done. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Description of Work
Gas Furnace Replacement

05/07/2018

Ronney D.

My old central a/c stopped working and I was very worried that it's down to its last leg. I started searching online for reliable companies. I checked Angie's list, HomeAdvisor and Yelp and came down to a few candidates. I called the first one on my list (Air One) and the owner(Mike) picked up. He was very pleasant to talk to and patiently took the time answering and explaining all my questions and concerns. I have not hired or met this gentleman yet and he's already giving me free good advice over the phone. Afterwards, I said that I will call him back if I decided to go with his company. As I was about to call the next on my list, I stopped and thought about my conversation with Mike. Somehow my gut feeling tells me that this person is trustworthy. It never fail me before so I went with it and called Air One back. Mike arrived the next day, checked my old a/c unit, fixed what was needed to get it working in top shape again while explaining to me the work being performed. There was no b.s, and everything was transparent. He is professional, honest, fair and friendly. This is why I go with small companies. They provide high quality service to uphold their good reputation. It's just good business. Thank you, Mike!

Description of Work
Bring back to life my old central A/C

02/05/2018

Susan C.

Fast quote, decent price, great crew, house is 100% more comfortable now and everyone was very pleasant.

Description of Work
Had a humidifier, new thermostat, and air cleaner installed on my furnace

01/28/2018

A D.

Excellent! The plumber knew what the problem was right away and fixed it promptly. My family and I were very happy to get the boiler fixed since the weather was in the single digits. The plumber was knowledgeable, professional, and clean. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Baseboard Heating system was not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Diamond Electrical Svcs

Deal directly with the owner/license holder: Master Electrician & NJ State Code Official Anthony J Agugliaro about all your electrical needs, not some salesman. NJ Master Electrician/Electrical Contractor Lic# 10048, NJ Electrical Code official/electrical inspector Lic# 8303 Please note that all requests for a price quote, or to schedule work must be submitted to My email diamondelectric@icloud.com and must include your complete address and phone number.

A K ELECTRIC INC

We are a quality electrical contractor doing business since 1974. We do all phases of electrical work for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

First Class Electric

Established in 2007, First Class Electric is here to help you with all electrical needs for your home and business in Cranford, NJ. Our licensed, insured, and bonded electricians will make your home and business more comfortable, safer, and brighter. About 70% of our business comes from repeat customers, demonstrating the high level of quality and service we provide. All of our work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed and comes with a lifetime warranty on labor which sets us apart from other electrical contractors. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (908) 325-1777.

19HC00315500
    New Jersey
    Middlesex County
    06/30/2017
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Heating and cooling repair and install, plumbing and electric

Does not install or repair water softeners. Does not repair outside waterline services.