Brummer's Tree Service

Founded 1970 • With Angi since June 2010

Tree Service - removals and trimming, cabling, stump grinding, planting/landscaping, spraying and fertilizing, firewood deliveries & snow removal....

Vermont Good Wood LLC

Any quantity is available but see our web site for typical standard orders.

Green Lawn Fertilizing

Green Lawn Fertilizing is the largest locally owned lawn care company in the Philadelphia Tri-State region. We have been listed in the Philadelphia 100 twice years and INC 5000 the last 6 years based on our rapid growth as a family owned business. We owe our tremendous growth as a business to building honest, trustworthy relationships with our customers and employees. Every aspect of our business is focused on our commitment to providing superior customer service and we take great pride in being A rated on Angie’s list as a result. From day one, when our owner, Matt Jesson, founded Green Lawn Fertilizing, our mission was to become a leading independent green industry company by providing a superior customer experience. Over thirteen years later we feel confident that we have achieved that goal as we have overall exemplary online reviews including over 300 A ratings on Angie’s List! We were recognized among all small or medium sized businesses in the region by the Greater Phialdelphia Chamber of Commerce as their "Customer Service Excellence" award winner. We have also been listed as Lawn and Landscape Magazine’s #9 Lawn Care Company in the country. We are also active members of: NALP, NPMA, LCAP, PPMA and Project Evergreen's Green Care for Troops.

Atlantic Tree Experts

We are an owner/operator business for 25 years specializing in residential, commercial and municipal large and dangerous tree removal. Free estimates. Fully insured. DBA: Atlantic Tree Services

06/01/2016

Punctuality was okay. They did some pruning of one of the tress and they left a couple of branches that should have been trimmed. I had to call them back and set it up.

Description of Work
We had them do some tree service for us.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Took down selected trees and trimmed others and ground stumps. One tree was particularly difficult. Excellent work all around. Worked like a well choreographed team.

04/25/2014

They were prompt, professional and fair priced. I highly recommend Brummer's.

Description of Work
Removed two large trees and one medium tree; pruned 14 very tall, overgrown white pines.

09/29/2013

Brummer's did an outstanding and professional job. Arrived on time, worked quickly without rushing, cleaned up completely. I also like that they send a bill instead of requiring payment on the spot. I'm sure I could have saved a few dollars on this job; I'm equally sure it could not have been done better.

Description of Work
Removed 2 trees, trimmed many others, ground 3 stumps.

04/24/2013

Brummer's was the first company to respond to my request for a quote, provided me with the best quote and had the job completely done within one week. Fantastic experience overall!

Description of Work
I hired Brummer's Tree Service to prune all of the trees on my property including one that was severly damaged following Hurricane Sandy.

Category tree service

Tree removals, trimming, cabling, stump grinding, planting, landscaping, spraying, fertilizing, firewood deliveries & snow removal.