Absolute Quality Lawncare

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2005

Absolute Quality Lawn Care, Inc. is a Central New Jersey based Landscaping Company dedicated to assisting residents in the upkeep of their properties. Our company is based on the philosophy of commitment to excellence and to satisfy all the lawn care needs of our customer. At Absolute Quality, we handle every aspect for the resident from lawn care, pavers & brickwork, landscaping, irrigation systems, and certified fertilization/pesticide applications. In addition, our (3) separate business entities will benefit your property with all your grounds/property needs. The businesses are as follows: Absolute Quality Lawn Care & Turf Maintenance Division. Absolute Quality Pavers & Brick Work Division. Absolute Quality Landscape & Design Division. These (3) entities make up the Absolute Quality Lawn Care, all of which report directly to the owner. Absolute Quality, established in 1994, currently has 18 employees. Our management team consists of experienced marketing personnel, design planners, and development specialists who have worked together for several years. The owner, Peter Macaluso, has over 24 years experience in the Construction, Lawn Care and Site Development industry. Absolute Quality’s development team consists of experienced landscapers, pavers & brick designers, and certified irrigation specialists & pesticide applicators who have worked together since the company’s inception. Our equipment, which consists of $2 million worth of light & heavy machinery, are maintained by on-site mechanics, the products we use are high quality, and our workers are independently certified in each of their respective fields. In addition, Absolute Quality has implemented an H2B Visa Program for all our foreign workers....

Quality 1st Concrete & Patios

Quality 1st Concrete & Patios - concrete and driveway services

08/21/2017

It went fine. They were in and out in one day. They did everything that they said they were going to do and they left it very clean. It was a reasonable price. Not cheap, not expensive. They hauled it back into the woods, so that is why it was cheaper. If they would have hauled it away it would have been another $800. I also spoke to them and supposedly got a deal. The only thing I would say bad a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The old Pine tree looked like it was going to fall. It was dropping all its limbs and everything. It hadn’t fallen yet, it was a split trunk. They came and they dropped it. They didn’t haul it away. I live in a wooded area, so they hauled it back into the woods.

CATEGORY tree service

10/09/2014

I hired this company to clear/grade my backyard to soil level. They did a very good job clearing, but in the process the a lot of the bad soil removed ended up in my front yard. I had about an inch of soil on healthy lawn. They did not remove the soil, all they did was throw a hand full of grass seed and left it. I have disability and I had to fix it. I wasn't going to pay a professional to do the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to clear my back yard.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

12/18/2013

They were very fast in coming out and giving me a quote. The price was very fair and I was happy with the work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed all small trees and bushes in large yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

Mr. [member name removed] - Thank you so much for the kind review. It's always a pleasure working for customers that appreciate nice landscaping. Have a healthy & happy holiday season! Yours truly, Peter Macaluso - Owner AQLC Inc.

09/19/2013

Arrived a month earlier than promised due to another cancellation. The earlier work was welcomed!.. Team arrived with equipment and worked hard all day to clear out and clean up the property. This was the first step in transforming the landscaping on the property. Will definitely use them for future planting and planning. Communication is excellent, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleared out multiple bushes and overgrown beds that had years of neglect (I just bought the house).

CATEGORY lawn service

Mr. [member name removed]- Thank you for the kind words. The crew said you were very easy customer to work for. Have a pleasant holiday season Regards, Peter Macaluso - Owner AQLC Inc.

07/22/2013

Very well. Provided the service as described in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn service

CATEGORY lawn service

Hello (member name removed) - It was a pleasure speaking with you and we are very happy to read that you were pleased with the service(s) provided by AQLC. Please call the office if we can be of any further assistance. Regards, Jim AQLC Inc. (732) 935-7278 Office (732) 460-1988 Fax

Landscaping. Irrigation. Fertilization. Pesticides. Excavation. Pavers. Brickwork. Lawn & yard work.