Nick's Plumbing and Heating LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2007

Installing and maintaining plumbing systems. Repair, Replacement of boilers and hot water heaters. Installing Gas lines....

Orbit Water Solutions

Orbit Water Solutions has been in the business of water for over 70 years and will continue to be in business once the current Covid-19 virus situation is under control. We are practiced and trained to adhere to all CDC recommended protections. We are a family owned business; your home is our home. We are considered an essential business and we are ready to help you with your home water needs NOW. If you wish to wait, we highly recommend you call us and get on our schedule now for the near future. It is our objective to educate our neighbors on the quality of their water and assist them in choosing the most effective way to make their home a pure water environment.

Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc

We are a full service Heating and Cooling company. We employ Nate Certified Technicians, Epa CertifiedTechnicians. Our Home improvement License # is 19HC00144800. We also are a Lead Certified Contractor. Our Electrical Division License # is 11850B. Award winning.

Offers by Bloomfield Cooling Heating & Electric Inc on Angi
Petro Home Services

We're America’s #1 local home heating oil and total home comfort services provider (heating, cooling, plumbing, chimney). With over 100 years experience, we know how to keep you comfortable, safe and help you save on energy costs. Our local 24/7 customer service and support means automatic heating oil deliveries and our service response is always fast. We never run out of heating oil plus our pricing and payment plans are designed to help you manage your costs all year round. Experience the Petro difference today! Also Serving Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren and Portions of Monmouth, Suffolk, & Westchester Counties

01/26/2021

Excellent. The work was done quickly and very well. Zone valve was replaced, Pump was replaced and the system was restored to full function. Highly recommend Nick's Plumbing and Heating!

Description of Work
Several repairs to house heater/baseboard hot water

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/09/2017

Smooth. On a side note, I rated this company an "A." However, as a courtesy, I also rated the company an "A" on price without knowing if the price was a bargain or not. I am not a plumber. How can I know a fair price? With that said, I would say I think I found an honest righteous plumber. *This ones a freebie.... Never Never call Benjamin Franklin plumbing. Unless you enjoy being had!

Description of Work
Severe whistling and "water hammer" in the household water/plumbing lines suddenly appeared one day. Drained/bleed/purged air from pipes. Noises would return next day. Replaced suspect toilet fill kit, clothes washer fill lines. Drained water again. Problem returned next day. Nick's Plumbing determined the "pressure reducing valve on water main needed to be replaced." They Installed a upscale one with a water pressure gauge on it. Problem gone!

09/29/2015

Description of Work
Drain pipe rusted.he fixed and stopped the leak.spent about an hr.small but hard to do.

04/06/2015

Extremely helpful getting my plumbing in working order. The business manager was great with communication making sure it was working correctly.

Description of Work
Repaired a frozen pipe.

07/09/2012

He is very reliable. He has been servicing my house for over 25 years. I don't need to be here when he comes. He comes and does what he has to do. He is very clean. He has a key to the house and I have total trust in him. I have never had an issue with him.

Description of Work
NICK'S PLUMBING & HEATING is my plumber. He is our plumber and cleans out our furnace every time we need it done.

Category plumbing

Installing and maintaining plumbing systems, repair, replacement of boilers and hot water heaters & installing gas lines.

No air conditioning.