A & J Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2014

For over three decades, A&J Roofing and Remodeling has been providing professional roofing, insulation, siding, and gutters in Oakland, NJ and the surrounding areas. We are able to serve residential and commercial customers with quality installation and repair. Our year round 24 hour emergency service is available in case a disaster strikes your home or business. A&J Roofing and Remodeling is a local family owned business, and every job is supervised and guaranteed by the owner of the company!...

Metal Roofs Only. ​With over 20 years of roofing and framing experience, we are equipped with the skills & tools necessary to complete any metal framing / roofing service to the highest standards.

Here at ALB Construction & Remodeling, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. Specializing in roofing, siding, masonry, gutters, and chimney services -- we are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Give us a call today!

If you take a look at our references you will see several hundred satisfied families that can attest to the fact that our skilled craftsman performs the best work at the best prices. We are proud of the fact that family after family on the same street recommended us and used our services. We must be doing something right. New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor License #13VH00029400

08/04/2014

They arrived on time and the day specified. 3 men set about removing moss and other stuff from the shingles. They operated in a professional manner and spent about 3 & a half hours to do the job. They applied a coating of some material that slowed the next rain storm to remove all stains. This was effective as the next rain caused to roof to look better.

Description of Work
Removed and treated roof for moss and other substances.

Category siding

07/02/2010

They were great. We spent $4500. I would recommend them. Everything happened on time. They gave me an estimate. They talked to me about. Everything was great. The quality of the work was fine. We don?t live in there anymore. They were absolutely responsive, punctual and very professional. We will use them in the future if we were in the area.

Description of Work
A & J Roofing & Construction put in the roof in November 2009.

12/03/2009

I wasn't happy with them. I thought they would put shingles on and they said they don't put shingles on a flat roof. They did the job and the roof started to leak. I called them back and it took them awhile to come. I called several times and they didn't answer. They fixed it and it hasn't leaked since then. The price was too high. They did the job in a hurry. When they came back the second time t...

Description of Work
A & J Roofing & Construction put on a flat roof.

10/01/2009

John came and gave us an estimate which was substantially lower than the other two estimates we received for exactly the same roofing shingles and roof vent. John was very respectful of our time and didn't call too early on the Saturday morning that he came to sign the contract. The job only took a day and a half. The men were very efficient. They had to remove and replace our satellite dish and t...

Description of Work
We needed to replace the roof on our house. John and his crew tore off the old roof, replaced it with new shingles and a put on a new roof vent and added to roof vents for our bathroom fans.

07/25/2008

They did the best work and cleanup I have ever seen. Everything was very good. They were here on time and they never tried to cheat me. They were very professional.

Description of Work
A & J Roofing came out to put on my new roof.

Roof Cleaning, Roofing Installation And Repair, Re-Roofing, Seamless Gutter Installation And Replacement, Soffit Installation, Tear Offs, Trim Services, Siding Installation, Window Installation And Replacement, Door Installation And Replacement, ,Consultations,Leak Services,Repair & Restoration