Jersey Shore Crawl Space & Pest Control

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2013

1719 Hwy 35 N

Oakhurst, NJ 07755

Jersey Shore Home Moisture Management is a company dedicated to educating homeowners about the steps they can take to make their homes healthier and about the environmental significance of lessening & controlling the level of moisture that is allowed to enter their crawlspaces and basements. For this reason we refer to ourselves as Crawlspace Enhancement Specialists. Numerous studies and reports suggest that over 50% of the air a family breathes originates in the home’s crawlspace or basement. Healthier air means healthier family members. Our technicians are trained in today’s highest industry standards for combating high levels of moisture and humidity, both of which promote unhealthy mold and mildew growth, and for treating effected areas of a neglected crawlspace when mold and mildew is found to have already colonized....

09/15/2022

Kevin K.

I brought Jersey Shore Crawlspace in to remediate mold in my crawlspace. They recommended cleaning some joists and adding a dehumidifier and said that is all it will take and offered a warranty. After they were completed I brought in an independent mold tester who said that basically nothing was done other than adding the dehumidifier and that the work they performed would in no way eliminate mold. The company refused to stand by their work and would not offer a refund or a discount. They were combative and rude. I would not hire this company if you want profession level work and service.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in crawlspace

06/22/2021

Kathy D.

The work was started on May 22,2021. On June 7,2021 three technicians came back to complete the work. On that date I was told by the technicians and the service department that the job was complete. My own inspector came to look in the crawl space on June 8,2021. I was informed the work was not completed as almost half of the crawl space was not insulated. I contacted the office staff. They sent their own inspector who agreed that the work was not completed. After numerous phone calls I was able to speak to the manager. He arranged to have a supervisor and two technicians come on June 19,2021. Even though Jon,Dave and Mike were professional and assisted in getting the work completed I would not recommend this company. The office staff were unprofessional and rude. On several occasions actually yelling/arguing on the phone. I was told several excuses for the delays including enough insulation was not ordered,a technician was on vacation and a technician was hurt on a job. The office staff insisted my job was 99 percent completed when the photos I sent them and their inspector’s visit clearly showed the lack of work completed on June 7,2021. I was credited $200.00 on an over than $4,000.00 bill which certainly does not equal the time spent and the frustration trying to get the work completed My suggestion is to check the Better Business Bureau website.

Description of Work
Mold remediation. Crawl space insulation and barrier

Category insulation, mold removal

05/04/2021

Paul T.

As always, JSC has been a trusty professional service provider. I have used them for the last 10+ years doing what was needed within my crawlspace. Initially, my 4.5' crawlspace had a damp dirt floor, which was causing a mildew/mold problem. Over the years, JSC installed a vapor barrier on the floor, incapsulated all the walls, replaced all crawlspace insulation, installed humidity controlled vents, replaced crawlspace entrance door and installed a dehumidifier with sump pump. All these projects were completed to eliminate any further buildup of mildew/mold. In addition, JSC services my dehumidifier so that I don't have to enter my crawlspace and always provides pictures of any noted problems or installed corrections. They are truly a professional provider and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Quarterly Inspection.

Category insulation, mold removal

04/09/2021

Mr & Mrs A.

We can’t say enough about the quality of services, the costs and the professionalism of representatives that work for Jersey Shore Crawl Space and pest control. We had our entire crawlspace in capsulated and also installed a sump pump and a dehumidifier . The cost was extremely reasonable we were very impressed at how much lower our heating and cooling bill was. They installed an additional vent and also replaced our crawlspace door. We appreciated all the recommendations by the evaluations by the Manager Jon. One thing we love is for a small fee, JSCS comes to our home on a quarterly basis, (within a years time), and evaluates on how things are operating. It’s always nice to see Jon the Manager. Jon is very intelligent, professional and has a fun personality. They are all a lovely employees and Molly who multi-tasks always schedules around our needs. We HIGHLY recommend them in a heartbeat! You will not regret it!

Description of Work
Encapsulated Crawlspace & installed Sump Pump

03/25/2021

Andrew C.

both jobs went great. Everyone is always very nice to deal with, and very professional. They now do follow ups a few times a year to make sure all the work still looks like it should, and is performing the right way. Highly recommended to deal with.....

Description of Work
Attic work & Basement De-humidifier Install

Category insulation, basement waterproofing, mold removal

08/16/2018

Patricia F.

I had a plumber that came and advised me that the pumps are not working. I advised them about the issue, they "apologize" and promised to send a better guy to work it out but I have to pay them for the next work. It should have been covered as they gave me a warranty which covers 10 years.

Description of Work
I had three basement windows that they made vinyl doors for, they laid down a plastic floor, and some other services. They installed a humidifier.

Category basement waterproofing

09/20/2017

Alan B.

They were prompt, courteous and professional. Their team worked around all obstacles they encountered. When the drain line sagged in the 2nd day, they came back and re-ran the entire line without complaint. The team was always accommodating and cheerful.

Description of Work
We had very high humidity due to high ground water tables in our crawl spaces. This made a perfect environment for mold to begin growing. We called them and they came to NORTH Jersey within 2-days and gave us an estimate and solution to our problem. As part of the work, they had to create openings to 2 other sealed crawl spaces. They put in a big/quiet dehumidifier that empties into our sump pump pits. In all they treated & sealed all of the wood beams in 4 crawl spaces, installed a high volume humidifier and drain line with pump.

05/03/2017

Catherine S.

Great. Plan to hire them again for attic work.

Description of Work
Remove old insulation and install new in a VERY tight crawl space.

Category pest control, insulation

01/30/2017

Edward B.

All went very well. The workers were efficient, courteous, and professional. The job was completed in a timely manner and they removed the old insulation.

Description of Work
They installed a vapor barrier and insulation in my crawl space.

10/22/2016

Douglas P.

They come out twice a year to inspect space and de-humidifier system. Great customer service and VERY responsive! The are experts at keeping the crawl space environment perfect!

Description of Work
22 point crawl space inspection and insulated all pipes.

09/12/2016

Karen L.

The company took "before" pictures and emailed them to me. It took two days to finish the work. The men were on time, polite and cleaned up and took away everything. It took a while to get the "after" pictures, but eventually they were taken, too. Everything went smoothly.

Description of Work
Cleaning, replacing insulation, removing mold, replacing vents

Category pest control, insulation, mold removal

06/02/2016

Ryan F.

Description of Work
Crawl Space Inspection

02/18/2016

Diana K.

Description of Work
Repaired insulation in crawl space, treated for rodents and mold.

11/02/2015

Karen T.

Description of Work
Mold remediation, Insulation of pipes in crawl space under the house |Priced jobs for next year to vapor barrier and insulation in crawl space under house

09/16/2015

Adam C.

09/09/2015

Bernadette R.

Description of Work
Lay down up to 100 tons of pea gravel in crawl space to raise grade 2 feet. |The job went extremely well. It was a very difficult job and required a tremendous amount of backbreaking work since it the pea gravel had to be done by wheel-barrel and then distributed evenly in the crawl space the job was done on time and Jonathan's crew did an excellent job and was pleasant and yet very professional. Jonathan made numerous visits to make sure work was done properly as he promised. I would use this company again and would highly recommend this company.

09/04/2015

William F.

Description of Work
Our crawl space has been very damp for the past 15 or more years, a technician from JERSEY SHORE CRAWL SPACE AND PEST CONTROL came to our home and did an extensive inspection of the crawl space that took him almost 1 hour. He then took time to put together a full report including pictures of #1) Problems he found #2) The cost of fixing the problems. We then sat down and he walked me thru everything. He was very professional and knowledgeable of crawl space problems. It is going to cost me several thousand dollars to completely remedy the problems, the cost estimate was very detailed and I do feel that we will be getting our moneys worth by using JERSEY SHORE CRAWL SPACE AND PEST CONTROL. We plan to contact them in October to remedy our problems. I highly recommend them!

07/25/2015

Douglas P.

05/10/2015

teresa W.

Good

Description of Work
Water proof crawl space

03/23/2015

Jerome P.

bly.Inspecgion was on one daay and a bid for to fix various porblems was preseneted. I coose to have the mould abbagement and modent treatments performe. This happeded a week later . I cannot say how great it was the pictrures probided were not the greatest. I as at ease have the iemts taken care f. Thought there is more to do, but I have to thinkk about that. It oook a couple calls to get thee photos from the techncian. I will use them again proba

Description of Work
checked dcrawlspace, then treated for mold and placed mice blocks to remove mice problem

01/13/2015

Guy C.

Description of Work
Insulated floor of house and heating ducts in crawlspace. |The job was completed over 2 days and the men were professional and responsive to requests

09/04/2014

Dena C.

Description of Work
He came out to survey the job- carpenter bees, he said replace old wood & the bees will be gone. |Honest, friendly & trust worthy. He didn't want to take money from me because I need to spend a lot to fix the rotten wood on the house.

04/04/2014

Megan L.

We found the work crew to be very courteous, knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
The contractor performed a thorough clean-out of our crawlspace, santized the whole space, checked moisture levels and included rodent treatments.

Category pest control, insulation, basement waterproofing

09/05/2013

John K.

This was a seamless job. From the estimator to the installation crew. They were all professional clean and polite. The scheduling was done rapidly and everyone involved was a pleasure to deal with. The crew showed up on time and were well informed as the task they were performing. They worked efficiently and the work was very neat and clean. They answered any questions that I had for them during the process. It was a pleasure dealing with this company.

Description of Work
Mold remediation of crawlspace. Treated all beams and insulated crawlspace and all piping.

Category pest control, insulation, water damage restoration, mold removal

Guru Waterproofing LLC

If your basement or crawl space has any signs of water, mold, mildew, or a musty smell, call us today and one of our certified technicians will come out and do a thorough inspection on your home and provide you with a detailed estimate. Here at Guru Waterproofing, we take pride in our customer service. We will spend time with you and answer all of your questions. The Guru Waterproofing staff consists of experienced, well-trained professionals who work in basements and crawl spaces every day. So take advantage of this FREE estimate to learn about your problem and see how we can help.

Offers by Guru Waterproofing LLC on Angi
    WEATHER-TITE WATERPROOFING INC.

Weather-tite Waterproofing is a family owned, full service basement waterproofing company that has been serving our customers since 1992.All work is performed by our trained,professional staff,never by sub-contractors.All inspections are done by owner after which you shall receive a free, written estimate.

Offers by WEATHER-TITE WATERPROOFING INC. on Angi
    Select Basement Waterproofing Inc

Select Basement Waterproofing uses exclusive engineered waterproofing products, we are family owned owner operated and supervised business, exclusive company to offer waterproofing, never subcontract our work, select always guarantees our work, never warranties, 20 employees, and 500,000.00 in trucks on the road full service company, can and has helped thousands of customers in any type of problem. Additional contact: Michael Klukiewski. No subs.

Mold Treatment, Termite and Pest Control, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Vapor Barriers, Insulation, Venting, Dehumidifiers, Sump Pumps, French Drain, Grading, Digitally Filmed Moisture Readings, Crawlspace Cleanouts