We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Affinity Remodeling & Home Improvements

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

183 Walnut St

Northvale, NJ 07647

We are a family owned and operated Home Improvement Company in New Jersey. AFFINITY Remodeling & Home Improvements is focused on providing you with high-quality work and customer satisfaction while working on one of your most important investments- your home. We offer a variety of services to

11/15/2013

Margaret V.

John was super - honest, timely and informative every step of the way. The project ran over due to problems during floor removal. John set daily goals and met them.

Description of Work
Remodel of small bathroom, tile and floor removal, repair of concrete walls, leveling of floor and walls, installed tile and fixture.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, flooring contractor, handyman service, home remodeling, basement remodeling

10/09/2013

Mary W.

He answered all of my questions about the best approach to improving my kitchen. He let me know how long it would take, what materials he would use and the care that would be needed to maintain the floor. I chose a ceramic tile that was beautiful and practical. We also talked about whether to put the tile under appliances or not and other concerns that I had. The installation took the length of time he promised and was done with a minimum of inconvenience to my family. One tile was damaged and he returned in a couple of days to replace it. I am very pleased with the floor. John was very, very helpful with all of my questions. My apartment is the only property I have ever owned and am very concerned about improving and maintaining its value, AND, being comfortable in a beautiful home. John helped me with all of those objectives. I plan on having him return to complete other projects in my bathroom and install a utility closet in my kitchen as soon as I can. I highly recommend John as a nice person to work with, a professional who is honest, charges a reasonable rate based on fair terms, and does a wonderful and beautiful job. I am so happy I used Angie's List after trying word of mouth for years, and almost using the big chain stores twice and cancelling because I wanted to know the person who is doing the work before they do the work. That is very important to me.

Description of Work
We spent time discussing my plans for my apartment overall, which entails more than one room and project. We narrowed down my top priority which was to install a new floor in the kitchen of my coop apartment, and decided on the best approach for my practical and aesthetic sense and for the value of the property. He brought samples of tile for me to view and choose a couple of days ahead. We decided on a date and he showed up and performed the agreed upon installation over two days.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

12/05/2012

Mark F.

Affinity Remodeling did an excellent job on the installation of hardwood flooring and tilling work that I needed done. This was a relatively small job which was tackled by John the owner himself. John never skipped a promise and was amazingly punctual, his attention to detail is something I have not seen in any other contractor I've dealt with. His tools are very organized and always kept clean which gives you a hint as to his work mentality. He always provides guidance even on projects he is not directly tasked with and actively seeks to save the home owner money buy suggesting smart alternatives. As you can see I really have nothing but praise for this experience, the end result is fantastic and I look forward to working with John again.

Description of Work
Installation of hard wood flooring in bedrooms and sheetrock/tiling bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

SPILOTRAS PAINTING

At Spilotras Painting, we specialize in providing high quality painting services for residential and commercial clients. We go beyond performing simple paint jobs. Our well-trained professionals perform a wide variety of services, from custom painting and wall papering to wood restoration, water damage repair, and roof cleaning. We can work with any color scheme or decor to enhance almost any surface. Spilotras Painting has decades of experience, and we utilize that expertise to transform interior and exterior surfaces into virtual works of art.

ADVANCED BASEMENT SOLUTIONS

Here at Advanced Basement Solutions, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 35 years of basement waterproofing experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business for your "wet basement" issues. We can help with your water, moisture, mold & structural reinforcement problem so you will never have to worry again.

Jersey Dry Inc.

Jersey Dry specializes in basement waterproofing. We strive to be recognized as the Number One Waterproofing Company in the state of New Jersey. We earned an A+ with BBB and 5 Stars with the Home Advisor. Our number one goal is our customers' trust and satisfaction. Therefore, we provide our customers with a Full Lifetime Warranty that is transferable from owner to owner for the life of the home. We also offer Free Once-A-Year Maintenance for all our customers. We do all the work ourselves and do not hire subcontractors. This way we provide superior service because our employees are committed and dedicated to their work. We offer Free Estimates and 0% Financing. Our company is fully licensed and insured (NJ HIC Lic# 13VH07815700)

13VH06929000
    New Jersey
    Home Improvement Contractor
    03/31/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We offer 1&2 day Acrylic Bath Systems. Complete Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels and Renovations. *Flooring including but not limited to: Hardwoods, Laminate, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile, Natural Stone, Travertine, etc. Sheetrock, Drywall* Decking- new, reface, stain, etc. Basements: complete remodels and finis, .Dry-lock and water proof, etc. *Interior Framing, Crown Moulding and Baseboard mouldings. *Window and Door casings. Interior Remodeling*Demolition.

Roofing, Siding, Foundation, Excavation, Masonary