Affinity Remodeling & Home Improvements

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

We are a family owned and operated Home Improvement Company in New Jersey. AFFINITY Remodeling & Home Improvements is focused on providing you with high-quality work and customer satisfaction while working on one of your most important investments- your home. We offer a variety of services to choose from along with close to a decade's worth of experience. We pride ourselves in our strong work ethic, including our honesty, integrity and reliability. Our customers have full confidence in us, knowing we follow through with our word. Our entire team is committed and dedicated to meeting those needs.We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry....

CKR Construction

Residential Painting and Carpentry Contractor

Precision Painting Plus

Precision Painting Plus is a well-established painting company serving the NYC area. The Precision Difference upholds ourselves to the highest standards to deliver premium quality, honest pricing, and on-time project completion work for every customer. We only work with skilled, trained professionals that use premium paint for their project. We deliver honest pricing with no vague or hidden fees. With on-time scheduling and daily communication, we reassure customers a worry-free experience. You can count on us to deliver the best project experience for you.

Offers by Precision Painting Plus on Angi
NJ Pro Home Improvements

Interior Painting Exterior Painting Bathroom Remodel Vinyl Floor Installs Pressure Wash

11/15/2013

John was super - honest, timely and informative every step of the way. The project ran over due to problems during floor removal. John set daily goals and met them.

Description of Work
Remodel of small bathroom, tile and floor removal, repair of concrete walls, leveling of floor and walls, installed tile and fixture.

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair,flooring contractor,handyman service,home remodeling,basement remodeling

10/09/2013

He answered all of my questions about the best approach to improving my kitchen. He let me know how long it would take, what materials he would use and the care that would be needed to maintain the floor. I chose a ceramic tile that was beautiful and practical. We also talked about whether to put the tile under appliances or not and other concerns that I had. The installation took the length of ti...

Description of Work
We spent time discussing my plans for my apartment overall, which entails more than one room and project. We narrowed down my top priority which was to install a new floor in the kitchen of my coop apartment, and decided on the best approach for my practical and aesthetic sense and for the value of the property. He brought samples of tile for me to view and choose a couple of days ahead. We decided on a date and he showed up and performed the agreed upon installation over two days.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

12/05/2012

Affinity Remodeling did an excellent job on the installation of hardwood flooring and tilling work that I needed done. This was a relatively small job which was tackled by John the owner himself. John never skipped a promise and was amazingly punctual, his attention to detail is something I have not seen in any other contractor I've dealt with. His tools are very organized and always kept clean wh...

Description of Work
Installation of hard wood flooring in bedrooms and sheetrock/tiling bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

We offer 1&2 day Acrylic Bath Systems. Complete Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels and Renovations. *Flooring including but not limited to: Hardwoods, Laminate, Ceramic and Porcelain Tile, Natural Stone, Travertine, etc. Sheetrock, Drywall* Decking- new, reface, stain, etc. Basements: complete remodels and finis, .Dry-lock and water proof, etc. *Interior Framing, Crown Moulding and Baseboard mouldings. *Window and Door casings. Interior Remodeling*Demolition.

Roofing, Siding, Foundation, Excavation, Masonary