Grasso Landscaping

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2012

4.4

302 Roosevelt Ave

Northfield, NJ 08225

Over 25 years experience!...

04/17/2015

Brett S.

Very professional and courteous! Nick Grasso called and explained that my town was no longer in his service area but went out of his way to make a number of recommendations of other companies that could help me.

Description of Work
We spoke over the phone concerning lawn cutting estimate

Category lawn service

06/09/2014

JONATHAN M.

Description of Work
Cleaned out beds and mulched.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

11/15/2013

Michael S.

Nick is the owner and is amazing. He is the best landscaper I have ever had. Show up on time, does a great job, reasonably priced, and very conscientious. Can't recommend highly enough.

Description of Work
Lawn cutting, sod, tree trimming, sprinkler maintenance.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,mulch

06/01/2012

Louis M.

We are very satisfied. His charges are reasonable. He's also very good at giving service at the time you need it.

Description of Work
They mow our yard, and do full service lawn and yard care.

Category lawn service

B&M Power Washing

It's a family business. Just me and my wife. We specialize in pressure washing services for all surfaces (exteriors of homes, sidewalks, driveways, decks, etc), gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, window cleaning, yard clean ups, mowing, hardscaping, junk removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Drew-Harp's Lawn Sprinklers

I service and install Lawn sprinkler systems of all sizes From small residential to large commercial jobs. I strive too too all my customers the best their is in the industry I have been doing this for 22 years I only install the top of the line material, with a great warranty.

Swensen Excavation

Excavation, hardscape/ pavers, land clearing, junk removal, demolition, tree/stump removal, skid steer/ loader work.

Landscape Design, Irrigation install and maintance, Fence Install (primarily vinyl fence), paver installation, Paver wall installation, Lawn Maintance, Trimming bushes, Installing bushes and removing bushes, Snow removal, Spring and Fall Clean ups, and all around landscaping services

Large Tree trimming/removal.