Van Dyk Construction

1556 Axel Ave

North Brunswick, NJ 08902

10/15/2022

christine G.

The bathroom build went swimmingly. What makes it all the more impressive...is that it went so well in the middle of the pandemic! I have never met a more honest pair of contractors than Jeff and Tony. They listened, were very organized and just so professional. Jeff (owner) stuck to our budget and addressed our concerns with the most pleasant demeanor. The final product is just gorgeous and more importantly built well!

Description of Work
Full bathroom build

Category home remodeling

01/19/2017

Gary B.

I would hire him again without a doubt. He is very easy to talk to and more than anything he is professional.

Description of Work
He installed windows in my house. He also installed a new sill plate on the foundation.

Category decks

Thank you, I appreciate that!

01/19/2017

Lauren P.

Jeff (the owner) was incredibly involved and hands-on with my project, making sure that everything was done properly. My home looks so much better and now has amazing curb appeal!! Jeff and his crew were all very professional. They completed the job ahead of schedule and I would highly recommend his services to my friends and family.

Description of Work
I needed all of the siding replaced on my house.

Category siding

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure!

01/29/2016

Lisa B.

Description of Work
Jeff and Tony installed a number of interior and bi-fold doors in our home. We have also used them a number of times for 3 bathroom remodels and window replacements. They do an awesome job -- very professional, courteous, clean, and we trust them implicitly. We highly recommend them.

Category decks

Thank you for the great review. Always a pleasure to work for you.

Donnelly Home Contracting

Donnelly does it all! After years of leaning the carpentry trade from my father, I am venturing out on my own after his passing. I have experience with Bathrooms, Kitchens, Painting, Sheetrock, Doors, Windows, Floors, Landscaping, Sheds, and so much more. I also worked as an electrician for various solar companies, adding to my skill set as a home repair person. Let me help you reclaim your home!

Hammer Exteriors

We are a home improvement company based in South Plainfield, New Jersey. Our goal is to provide personalized, high-quality services to our customers . Weather you need roofing, siding, gutters, door, or window installation, you can count on us to get the job done properly. We always use top quality brands and materials when working on your home. All of our installation teams are specialists in their field, guaranteeing you an outstanding end result.

NJPRO ROOFING & PAINTING LLC

A family run NJ general contractor business with years of experience, we offer a wide variety of home improvement services to our clients and oversee every phase of the project from start to finish. Our services include Roofing, Painting, Additions, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Basements, Decks and other home improvements. Based out of Union, we service all areas of New Jersey including, Union County, Middlesex County, Monmouth County, Mercer County, Hunterdon County, Somerset County, Mercer County, and more.