ALL JERSEY PAINTING, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2012

With over nineteen years experience serving residents and businesses throughout the state, All Jersey Painting, LLC is the name to turn to for all your painting needs. Offering a variety of services, all at a level of quality unsurpassed, you can count on us to take care of your project promptly, professionally, and beyond your every expectation. We strive for nothing less than your complete satisfaction, and for this reason a majority of our business is through referrals and repeat clients. Give us a call today for your free estimate. Payment methods accepted for work completed: cash, check and all major credit cards accepted....

Enviro-Tec has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We're locally owned and operated and I am on site to make sure all jobs are handled properly. Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

With 14 years of professional biohazard cleanup experience, we can address the following: biohazard cleanup, mold remediation, water damage, hoarder property cleanup, sewage back up, blood spills, homicide or suicide cleanup,

We specialize in pressure washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/25/2015

They have done other work for me. I found them through a referral from a remodeling company I used. They are the best because of the quality of the work. They are very professional and very clean. They made sure the shop vac was all clean. They also did the crown molding and it is beautiful. They do excellent hand work. I live in a 1940's house so he had to do a lot of work on the walls including ...

Description of Work
All Jersey Painting has been doing work all over my house. Most recently they painted all the rooms in my house.

Category interior painters

05/22/2014

Nice work

Description of Work
Patching and painting kitchen walls & ceiling. Staining/poly of windows & trim

Category interior painters

02/13/2014

It went very well. I was so impressed because there was so much scraping of paint. It wasn't just an average paint job, and it took a lot of work and preparation. When he was done, it unbelievably looked brand new. It was in disrepair, and he did a remarkable job. I can't wait to have him paint the house I live in.

Description of Work
They painted the interior and exterior of an old rental home that hadn't been painted in around 20 years. He had to pressure wash the whole outside of the house and gutters.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

01/21/2014

Category house painters

Services offered are as follows for commercial, residential and industrial: power-washing, interior/exterior painting/staining, wood restoration, wallpaper hanging, wallpaper removal, drywall repair, water and smoke damage repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal