AJs Construction

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2014

4.1

We offer quality service at a negotiable price....

Yurchak contracting

general home repair

05/25/2018

The person came out to inspect the door. Promised me a proposal that same evening and a week later and no response to voice messages nor text messages. I am very disappointment since he seemed professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a quote on a door at a property that I manage. The door needed readjustment

CATEGORY doors

11/07/2017

We hired him to redo a bathroom. These are the facts: Said he would gut the bathroom including the flooring. I told him there is cement under the floor. He tiled over the flooring and said he could not remove the flooring because its too big a job and could cause structural damage. He said he would update the plumbing, he did not do that. Said he insulated the outside walls... he didn't. He fixed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/29/2016

He did the jobs well and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew put my laminate flooring down beautifully despite the uneven structure of my old garage. Then stayed to add the trim work!! Great work, great attitude, great guy!! No question I would hire him again and recommend him to my friends.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

08/10/2016

It went very well, I am fully satisfied. He was on point with material, labor, schedule, but what he did was pay attention to details which I like the most. He made sure that I got my money's worth. Also him and his crew worked very hard 6 days a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Andrew and his crew did a full interior remodeling.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,picture framing,hardwood floor,insulation,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,basement remodeling

07/09/2016

Andy was excellent. He arrived early and stayed late many days to finish up. He really took his time and very detail oriented. My kitchen looks amazing and I love it. He made me feel like his only customer. Any phone call or text, he quickly replied to my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AJ construction demo and remodeled my kitchen. He installed insulation, walls and ceiling. The spackle and tape is flawless. He installed new floors and molding. The tile backsplash looks so pretty. He even painted the finished rooms.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,insulation,home remodeling,interior painters

Carpentry, Framing, Drywall, Painting. Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Attic Remodeling, Floors.