All Seasons Maintenance Co

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

Free Estimates, Spring clean up services (choose 4 get10% off total)....

Rock Landscaping

Rock Landscaping

We are a group of Glen Rock graduates from the class of 2018 who run a local landscaping service, Rock Landscaping. Our focus is quality; we never cut corners, even if it’s more expensive. Our competitors may offer lower rates but we take the time to make sure your 100% satisfied.

05/29/2015

CATEGORY lawn service

02/28/2015

They are great. They are very professional, on time, and get things done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used All Seasons Maintenance. They cleaned up the leaves and trimmed the bushes the last time they came out.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

06/30/2014

11/02/2013

He did nothing. I called his business number and an answering machine picked up. In the middle of my message he picks up. We then agreed upon a time for a free estimate. I set up a time where he could walk through the property alone because I could not be there. He said he would call or text me before he came and would talk to me while he was there. He never showed up and he never called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

04/25/2013

Nothing happened, no call back . . .ever ! ( I guess they don't need or want the business )

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and recieved a answering machine message . . . "Please leave Phone #, address" ect. Never received a call back at all. ( it's now three weeks later ! ) Drove to the address . . . it's an empty lot with a fence around it , a few snow plows and some bags of horse manure inside the fence. NO Building of any sort on the property no "bricks & mortar", no one around, no power wires, nor phone lines, nothing, not even a "Porta-Potty ! Apparently just a "shell company" operating from elsewhere. Don't waste your time to call !

General landscaping services.