All Professional Roofing & Remodeling Group

New Jersey: General
03/31/2023

PO Box 215 Cedar Grove NJ 07009 52 Porete Ave,

North Arlington, NJ 07031

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

We have been family owned and operated since 1996. New Roofing financing starting at $159 per month with approved credit!...

roofing (48)gutter repair (28)siding companies (16)skylight installation (9)window replacement (6)door installation (1)roof snow removal (1)house painting (3)home builder (3)deck cleaning (3)gutter cleaning (2)fence company (2)

11/10/2021

Floyd A.

WOW!! That is the first impression that comes to mind when reflecting on the INCREDIBLE job Mike and his team at All Professional did, when they executed the installation of our new roof and gutters. Mike and his team were meticulous and professional. We could not have asked for a more conscientious and detailed craftsman than Mike. He approached our project as if he was working on his own home, with precision and a sense of ownership. Mike and his team came HIGHLY recommended to us by close friends and with this post I hope to “pay it forward” They were absolutely AMAZING! We look forward to our next project with this team. Thank you Mike and the All Professional Team!

Description of Work
Roof and Gutter Replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

10/13/2021

Angelo M.

Finished on time and satisfied with work.

Description of Work
roofing

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

07/05/2021

Corinne D.

Five years ago, Mike installed two skylights in the third floor bedroom of our previous home, completely transforming the space from the house's least desirable to one of its best. As soon as we moved to our new home, my husband and I decided we'd convert an attic space into his office. We called Mike immediately and are thrilled with the results yet again. He is professional, knowledgeable and efficient. His prices are competitive, so I didn't even bother getting other estimates this time around because I was so confident from last time. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installation of two Velux skylights

Category skylights

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

Review for All Professional Roofing & Remodeling Group - PO Box 215 Cedar Grove NJ 07009, North Arlington, NJ - 39393175

Hi [Member Name Removed] and Alex Always has been a pleasure working for you guys. I’m glad that you enjoy your new Solar vented Skylights as you should. I really appreciate your great review. Really means a lot to me. Thank you

05/07/2021

Tom L.

Service was excellent and timely. Went above and beyond to help!

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

It was our pleasure. Thank you

03/12/2021

Joy S.

I rarely do reviews but I feel compelled because my experience was simply outstanding - and I will copy and paste this wherever I am allowed to sing their praises! I have been doing a gut reno for the past 3 years on my forever home and have had a lot of painful experiences with contractors. After everything we’ve been through, it is no exaggeration to say, working with Mike and All Pro has been a healing experience. If you’re interested in All Pro, here’s where they shine: The Break Down Mike is a master of “the break down.” He helped me make the best decision for my house and my wallet. As we went, he made sure that nothing in this process was a mystery to me. He is always ready to break down the situation, the recommendation, the rationale, and my options. He never demanded blind trust from me or wrote me off because I’m a woman, which many contractors have in the past. Money Talk Who likes talking about money? Not me! Somehow, Mike makes it easy and comfortable. This goes back to his forthright approach and ability to break it down. His estimate was clear, and when my house presented unforeseen surprises, he consulted with me immediately. He worked with me to make real-time decisions with quality and money in mind. At my desk I kept a running list of my buy-ups so there were NO surprises when we closed up the project. I repeat: There were no surprises!! The Crew Mike is the boss and a busy guy. So for someone who juggles so much, I commend him in his ability to be fully present and attentive. During the times that Mike stepped away, his guys continue to hustle at full speed. His team is efficient, super hard working, and highly skilled. I have a massive amount of respect for what they do and how they get the job done. I can’t stress that enough, his guys are no joke. The Details My house was built in 1917 and has gone through multiple renovations over the years. We have endless nooks, crannies, and corners. There were also some challenges when it came to framing out our new custom windows. It was not by any stretch a straight-forward project, and I’d bet my hat that the wrong team would have messed it up. Mike and his team worked to solve it all strategically and efficiently and put quality above all. In the end, they nailed it. We couldn’t be happier with the result. And that’s saying a lot because my husband is a fine furniture maker and a scrutinizing perfectionist. As a worn-out home renovator, trust me when I say, it is hard to come by partners like All Pro. With Mike and his team, you are truly in good hands. So, if you hire them, be good to them. They deserve both your business and your kindness and respect. But don’t just take it from me. Take it from the most important judge of all: My dog. Mike, if you’re reading this, Jude misses you terribly!

Description of Work
I just had my entire exterior renovated with All Pro: siding, window trim, gutters, the works!

Category picture framing,gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Review for All Professional Roofing & Remodeling Group - PO Box 215 Cedar Grove NJ 07009, North Arlington, NJ - 39250022

Hi [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed]. This is by far the best review I ever got in my 25 year career. I really appreciate the time you spent and wrote this beautiful poem. I am very happy with the outcome and reading this review, I’m assuming you’re very happy to. It was a pleasure working for you guys and if there is anything you need from me do not hesitate to ask. I miss my buddy [Member Name Removed]. Mike

10/31/2020

John M.

Starting from coming for the estimate, a great experience. When other companies weren't even returning calls, Mike came out and gave us a great price with a complete breakdown of prices. We got both a roof (with a tear off and some damage underneath) and gutters. After waiting for a break in the weather, the job was finished in a day and cleaned spotless when they were done. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,home builders

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Review for All Professional Roofing & Remodeling Group - PO Box 215 Cedar Grove NJ 07009, North Arlington, NJ - 38993681

10/04/2020

michelle S.

siding and gutters, new window added, new garage door, and deck

Description of Work
From start to finish the entire project, from design, to execution, to follow up was excellent. Mike and his team did a great job. I love the way my house looks now. Thanks!

Category gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,deck cleaning,doors

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you Michelle.

09/20/2020

Loretta O.

All Professional Remodeling did a fabulous job. They go above and beyond to keep the customer happy.

Description of Work
Roofing & Siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

08/30/2020

Lance L.

Exceptionally responsive, punctual and workmanlike. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,home builders

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

03/31/2020

Raj R.

Excellent service and in a timely manner

Description of Work
Roofing

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 04/07/2020

Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Flat EPDM Roofing, Flat TPO Roofing, Composite Slate Tiles, Copper Roofing, Roof Repair, Vinyl Siding, Fiber cement Siding, Replacement Windows, Seamless Gutters, Gutter Protection Systems

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available