Affordable Masonry

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2012

4.4

Extended hours available upon request. NJ HIC# 13VH05520900...

PROVIDENT BUILDING INC.

"Provident Home Remodeling Group is a New Jersey Exterior Home Improvement Contractor installing roofing, chimneys, gutters, siding replacement windows, remodeling, steps, masonry & foundations. We also offer porch remodeling, wood and composite decks, masonry including brick & stone, patios and more. We are family owned & operated, NJ licensed and Insured, and offer home improvement financing with flexible monthly payment plans. Provident Home Remodeling installs products from GAF, Alside, Certainteed, Hardie, Everlast, Pella, Andersen, Cambridge, Azek, Timbertech, Fabuwood, and more, with a variety of product choices to fit any budget. Please contact us today to learn more about our affordable home remodeling services in New Jersey."

Ryan & Son Chimneys

As an industry leader Bill Ryan has served on Boards of Directors for the past 17 years and is a Nationwide instructor of Chimney Inspections, chimney repair and chimney related technical classes. Ryan and Son Chimneys is a full service chimney company specializing in Chimney inspection (level 1, 2 and 3) chimney and fireplace restoration, chimney liners, caps, repairs, installations. Fireplace, wood and pellet stove installations. Pellet, gas and wood appliance service. Consulting, expert witness and hearth and chimney design services.

Approved Chimney LLC

Approved Chimney was established by Vick Jakupi to provide outstanding service to both residential and commercial clients with all their chimney needs. Starting out more than 11 years ago his experience and expertise has earned him the credentials from CSIA (Chimney Safety institute of America). Acquiring the proper licenses and certifications has put his business at the highest level in chimney services. At Approved Chimney we believe in the highest customer satisfaction when concerning all chimney needs. From the annual sweeping to the most enhanced relining or rebuilding of chimneys in New Jersey area. All of our technicians are trained and Certified Liner installers and work closely with the home owners in understanding of step by step procedures of the work taking place.

11/27/2016

To finish up our septic construction project, after doing a fantastic job building our concrete stairs, Bill and crew then built several retaining walls to finish the project. Turned out great! The price was very reasonable and the work was very high quality. Bill also helped us to determine exactly where to build the walls. His expertise was greatly appreciated!

Description of Work
Retaining walls with stone veneer & coping

Category concrete repair,masonry,hardscaping

07/18/2016

I contacted Mr Parker for an estimate on our front steps. He answered my call immediately, came to my home for the estimate on time and, once here explained in detail what should be done to correct the deteriorating landing and cement slab walk. He walked us through the process of how it would be done ,the materials that would be used in addition to giving us different options to think about. Late...

Description of Work
Mr.Parker and his employee built new front steps, and new landing and, walkway for our home

Category concrete repair,masonry

07/08/2016

Bill and crew did a great job, and we are very happy with the work. He performed the work exactly as stated, on time and in budget. I would highly recommend Affordable Masonry if you are looking for a high quality job at a great price.

Description of Work
I needed concrete stairs installed at my property after having a new septic system installed. The site has very difficult access, and the stairs needed to run from the street level to the house, about 30' up a ledge rock hill.

Category concrete repair

06/10/2016

They were horrible. They cheated me and I paid more than we asked for, I could tell, but they did not finish any project. This was the most careless contractor I have ever seen. He took the money and ran away.

Description of Work
I called Affordable Masonry. He worked on the chimney and replaced some of the stones on my front patio.

Category masonry

Raj hired me to do a job and I did all the work that I proposed to do. He followed me around job and doubled the work that I was supposed to complete. I only charged him extra for the extra stone he had me install. Then he asked me to repoint a couple of joints on patio. Next thing I know I show up and he pressure washed patio and removed 10 times the joints he had asked me to replace. Then when j...

04/19/2016

I did have to chase him to quote as I am a bit of a distance away, and he fitted me in with about 5 weeks wait but he did a great job, turned up when he said he would, did the work with no fuss or problems at less than the others quoted (and some were really out there). It looks great still and I have confidence it will last (we have had work done on the doorstep before with other contractors prev...

Description of Work
Demolished and rebuilt large part of doorstep, steps up to, re-concreted top and blended in with concrete under house overhang area, replaced front bricks, stone edgers and steps, drilled holes for railing.

Category concrete repair,masonry

Masonry, step repair, concrete pouring , retaining walls, patio installation & chimney construction

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check