Affordable Ductworx, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

6 Buckingham Ct

Newton, NJ 07860

If your home air system uses ductwork, it needs to be cleaned properly. The average home’s air ducts should be cleaned every 2-3 years. If your air system has never been cleaned before, or it has been several years since your last proper cleaning, there is a good chance you’re due for a cleaning. But why guess, when you can check? Schedule a free quote with Affordable Ductworx. We offer a FREE Dryer Vent Cleaning with any full house system clean. Furthermore, we use top of the line equipment, such as power brushes, which separates us from our competition. No job is too big or small – My son and I personally attend every job that we book to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We treat your home like it is ours. Call us today!...

05/12/2022

Cheryl S.

David Jr and his co worker Jimmy were fantastic to work with. They came out and explained every part of the process to me and laid all of my options out for me. They took their time and showed me the before and after photos which made me feel even better about having them come out and handle this for me. I would recommend them to everyone for sure as they were honest, professional, reliable and trust worthy. They got the job done and exceeded my expectations. Their priced were higher then some other companies but that is because of the way they pay attention to every small detail and clean every inch of duct and vent they possibly can. You will not regret using them for your duct cleaning!!!!!!

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

03/11/2021

Vicki H.

The Affordable Ductworx team are very knowledgeable and thorough. They were able to identify other areas of the system that needed attention and fixed them. I am very happy with the quality of their work and their attention to detail. I am also equally satisfied with the installation of the air purifier. It is already making such a difference in the air quality. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their services.

Description of Work
Air System Cleaning and Air Purification Installation

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

thank you for your review of our services! we always strive to provide the absolute best to our awesome customers.

11/10/2020

Brian C.

Efficiently and Effectively as always

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning and Air Purifier Replacement

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!! It is always a pleasure!!

11/01/2020

Helen H.

Dave and David were knowledgeable, professional, helpful and courteous. I am recommending them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Dryer vent and air conditioning vent replacement; home purification system installed.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you and enjoy your new home air purifier system, dryer vent and AC air filter. It was a pleasure serving you!

08/04/2020

Christie P.

After speaking with Dave on the phone about the servie they offer, we hired Affordable Ductworx to clean the ducts in our new townhouse. They spent 5 hours cleaning the ducts, removing a non-working humidifier, serviced the blower motor, cleaned all the registers, replaced the filter and did a thorough clean-up when they were done. They also discovered that the flappers were closed one side of the house and we were getting virtually no air flow. They were knowledgeable thorough and neat. I would highly recommend Affordable Ductworx

Description of Work
Duct cleaning blower service

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you and good luck in your new home!

07/02/2020

Bill M.

Dave did a thorough and clean job. He cleaned up afterwards. My dryer vent is connected better than it ever has been. Great value! I am very satisfied and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Thank you!

03/17/2020

Jack L.

I scheduled a dryer vent cleaning after moving into a new home as a first time homeowner. Dave and son came and showed me the actual dryer vent piping and it was terrible (I hadn't known the condition of it prior until they showed me). They recommended I replace the entire dryer vent piping and install a new one which I agreed to. They did a fantastic job and the quality is excellent. They are meticulous and cleaned up after themselves and took away the old piping. Would highly recommend them. Professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your review! We wish you and your wife the best in your new home.

12/16/2019

Jose Carlos G.

The Job went Great! they were clean and careful with my home. I was very nervous if after the job was done I would have to dust my home, but they were completely professional and there was no mess at all. Great father and son business!

Description of Work
Duct clean out

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for putting your trust in us! It was our pleasure serving your air system cleaning needs!

12/11/2019

Enrico N.

Professional and complete job, courteous service at a fair price

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, sir! We wish you the best on your move down south!!

10/24/2019

Robert G.

It went great. Very professional and very thorough. They had to replace the flex pipe with the correct flex pipe and they had to extend the hard pipe to make he flex pipe reach.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure!

10/16/2019

michael T.

The team was polite, quick, clean and effective.

Description of Work
Needed dryer vent cleaned out

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Actual cost was $155 which included a high quality dryer connecting hose and clamps.

10/16/2019

Marie L.

We had just moved into a new place and the ducts were so filthy so the process took even longer than expected but the crew was very thorough and left nothing but the cleanest air. That being said I appreciated the level of dedication they put into their work and the patience they had doing it. Dave Jr even took the time to explain everything and answer any questions I had regarding the filtering. Dave and his son worked for a grueling nine hours. They were very kind and courteous the entire time and the work they did was solid. I especially enjoyed chatting with them. Both were extremely professional and a delight to have work here! Would definitely hire them again. Thank you both!

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you for choosing Affordable Ductworx for your home's air system cleaning project. It was truly our pleasure and we appreciate your kind words!

08/25/2019

Jim D.

Dave and his son where courteous, friendly, and professional. The ducts in our home had not been cleaned since the house was built 20 years ago. The difference in air quality before and after was noticeable. We are glad we hired Affordable Ductworx.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning for a two zone home and well as the dyer duct

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, we truly love our customers!

04/09/2019

beth O.

Dave Jr and Briana were professional, knowledgeable, hard working. I would recommend them!!

Description of Work
Vents and furnace were cleaned

01/19/2019

Greg W.

It went great. They were very professional and courteous. They cleaned everything up when they were done you couldn’t tell they were here at all. They were very knowledgeable on all aspects of cleaning the dryer vent. Our dryer never worked so well.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!!

12/21/2018

Barbara D.

They confirmed my appointment,punctual n professional. They explained the procedure n showed me the dirt as the system was cleaned. Would highly recommend this company n trust them cleaning my home.

Description of Work
Had the ducts, furnace and dryer vent cleaned.

12/08/2018

Brian C.

Professional and friendly at all times

Description of Work
dryer duct cleaning and HALO replacement

12/03/2018

neva W.

Dave and his crew were very professional. They treated my home with the upmost respect and left my home as clean as when they arrived. If they found additional problems, the showed them to me and gave me the option of fixing them without a hard sell. I would certainly hire them again

Description of Work
I had all the ducts in my house cleaned

12/03/2018

Ted V.

Great job! - They arrived as promised and stayed until everything was completed, this included cleaning 39 heating vents and vacuuming the entire house when finished. They went an extra mile to repair the dryer vent in the wall, which had a crushed pipe. Dave Jr. even patched the wall when finished. Would definitely hire again if the need arises!

Description of Work
Clean heating ducts & returns, plus dryer vent.

11/05/2018

Mary W.

This is a family business and Dave and his son did a fantastic job. Very professional - completely satisfied with the work and price. Highly recommend Affordable Ductworx to everyone.

Description of Work
Vent cleaning in a condo unit

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!

10/27/2018

KEVIN D.

Great, really needed it and Marcus was friendly and professional

Description of Work
Had a duct cleaning performed

Thank you!

09/26/2018

Colleen T.

Dave and his son did excellent work even in the pouring rain! They found additional things that needed cleaning and did the extra work without hesitation. They showed us the finished vents before closing everything up and even gave us recommendations on what needed repair. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who asked.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts

08/18/2018

Philip G.

Dave and his son were thorough and did a great job on our ducts. They spent the time to take care of every vent in the home, our dryer system, and compressor. They also installed a halo air filter. They left my home in great shape when finished.

Description of Work
Cleaning our duct system, dryer vents, and purchase/install of an air filtration system

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for choosing Affordable Ductworx. It was truly a pleasure working for you and your family.

08/11/2018

Douglas L.

Very happy with the quality of the work and the professional and friendly service from Affordable Ductworx. They take a lot of pride in their work and the quality & attention to detail reflects this. The job took ~7-8 hours and they were very thorough and communicative throughout. Will be hiring them again for future maintenance.

Description of Work
Condenser & Duct cleaning + dryer ventilation replacement

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure and we wish you both the best in your new home.

07/27/2018

Mike P.

Excellent work, very professional and responsive. Would gladly hire again!

Description of Work
Air and dryer duct cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Thank you! It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ChuteMaster Environmental Inc

ChuteMaster is your NADCA certified provider of indoor environmental services, including air duct & dryer vent cleaning for the home. ChuteMaster is a dealer and installer for MADICO window films see us at www.madicostore.com. Additional email - sales@chutemaster.com. Additional DBA - Chute Master Environmental. Thank you, Bill Roebuck

Offers by ChuteMaster Environmental Inc on Angi
    Green Ductors

Green Ductors brings a team of passionate and dedicated professionals to every single service we perform in your home. Our Mission to help Improve Air Quality in your home and remove allergy and asthma triggers from your home. Air Duct Cleaning - Eliminates the air pollutants, contaminates, chemicals, dust and dander from air circulating in the house, improves energy efficiency and improves the quality of indoor air. We can help your home breath fresh again. Dryer Vent Cleaning - Improve efficiency of your dryer, lower energy costs, but more importantly they make you safer from fire in your home. Chimney Cleaning - Having your chimney cleaned and/or inspected annually is the number one maintenance practice to help prevent chimney related house fires. We understand how important it is for you to come home to a clean house, that's why we take the time to give your home the perfection it needs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Purification Systems, Air Filters, Hypoallergenic, Air System Cleanings, - for Residential and Commercial Customers,