Water Resource Technologies Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

2 Kanouse Rd

Newfoundland, NJ 07435

Water Resource Technologies, Inc has been in business 18 years. We perform oil tank removal, installation, and remediation services. Remediation services can include structural support, ground water remediation & treatment, and soil vapor extraction. We also can install monitoring wells for the remediation project. Water Resource Technologies is also able to assist you with installing a septic system at your home....

09/16/2014

Noree B.

The inground tank had leaked and we did have an oil-tank policy as well as a rider on our homeowner's policy to cover and third party contamination. The tank was pulled and the insurance company hired Water Resource Technology to handle the clean up. We couldn't have asked for better service. Tom and John Zisa were available to answer questions during the whole process. Even after removing 18 tons of contaminated soil, the property was returned, pretty much, to it's previous condition. I have recommended Water Resource Technology to many of my home sellers and buyers as well as my co-workers in real estate. Everyone was pleased with the professionalism of each and every worker involved in the whole process. Thank you Water Resource Technology!!

Description of Work
Installed a Roth Oil tank outside and removed an inground oil tank and did a remediation of the oil spill.

07/01/2013

Barbara F.

The rehab work was done beautifully. As expected, there was settling of the soil, especially under the front pathway which created a dangerous situation. However, there were no follow-up visits to check on the settling of the soil and it took several contacts before anyone got back to me. No one called me to make an appointment to bring in more fill; they just showed up when I was not at home, dumped and graded the topsoil and left. In the process, one of their trucks crushed a part of my driveway. No one contacted me to apologize for this and I cannot prove that their truck did said damage since I wasn't home. I will need major repair work on this. I was pleased with the rehabilitation work, not so much with the restoration.

Description of Work
f Total rehabilitation of front yard due to heating oil contamination of same.

09/17/2012

kathleen S.

Great

Description of Work
Removed my oil tank from the basement

Category excavators,heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/13/2012

kathleen S.

The company removed my old oil tank from my basement. They had to pump out the leftover oil and water. They removed the piping from the tank and the basement's concrete wall and patched it. They did an exceptional job, very neat, very professional. Did not leave any mess at all!!

Description of Work
I was very happy with the job that Water Resource Technologies, Inc. performed. They removed my old oil tank from my basement. It had some oil left in the tank along with some water from I flood that had occured in my area. They were so neat. I never thought they could remove the tank without some sort of mess but they did. I would recommend this company to anyone!! The owner was very nice and the workers that came to my house were respectfully of my property and very nice too. I called several companies for estimates and they were the cheapest. They also applied and got all the permits necessary. They arranged for the inspector to come and inspect the job the same day they were there. Everything passed inspection.

09/08/2009

Katharine C.

The heavy equipment operator worked like a surgeon and didn't do any damage to my home. I shopped around and Water Resource Technologies had the best price.

Description of Work
They pulled an underground oil tank and replaced it with an above-ground tank.

Category excavators

All Clear Plumbing and Drains

Since 1969, All Clear Plumbing & Drains has been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the New Jersey area. As a locally-owned, second generation business, we know that satisfying our customers are the most important aspect of any job. That’s why we’ve dedicated ourselves to providing fast and affordable plumbing services.

Alfano Mechanical, Inc.

Alfano Mechanical has been serving the community for over 43 years!! We take pride in having the lowest rate in the industry at only $85 an Hour. We NEVER charge you for Travel, Overtime, Holiday or Emergency!! Alfano Mechanical services all of Northern New Jersey for Residential and Commercial Refrigeration, Heating and Cooling. Our main priority is to ensure our customers needs are taken care of with the utmost professional and caring manor!!

BDP Plumbing & Heating

Our goal at BDP Plumbing and Heating is to provide prompt, reliable, and professional services to our customers while keeping costs reasonable. Our highly skilled technicians take pride in their work and are respectful and attentive to our customers' needs. Our service is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Appointments can be made through the office directly during the hours of 8AM-4:00PM Monday through Friday. Weekend and evening appointments are not taken, however our answering service is available 24/7 for any emergency calls. (A fee will be charged to all appointments that are cancelled without giving 24hrs advanced notice. A fee will also be charged if services are declined after a technician has already arrived at the job.) Residential & Commercial Plumbing, Heating, Water Heaters, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Sinks, Toilets, Pipe Repairs, Gas Lines, Faucets, Gas Heaters, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Oil To Gas Conversions, Boiler, Water Repiping, Sump Pumps & Gas Grills. IF YOU REQUIRE IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY SERVICE PLEASE CALL 973-584-8485 We do not offer: Septic pumping & deep well replacements. http://bdpplumbing.com/

Drilling, probing, well installation, underground storage tanks, site investigation, field, disposals, remediation of groundwater and soil, soil vapor extraction, in-situ bio- remediation & groundwater treatment.