TRI STATE STONE INC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

Tri State Stone is a leading provider for all your Granite and Marble needs. Tri State has 2 locations to serve you in Newark and West Long Branch NJ. They have a large stock of granite slabs on hand and their professionals are eager to help you. In addition to Granite and Marble, Tri State offers Caesar stone and Silestone Quartz along with a variety of sinks and edges. Welcome, from the Tri State Stone family! We are pleased to inform you that you have found the complete package for your granite and marble needs. Why a complete package? Because, we are a full service countertop company serving the tri-state area, which includes, but is not limited to, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. With the right edge detail, your slab is sure to make a striking and lasting impression. Your choice of edge is no small detail. A proper edge profile adds impact to the beauty of a natural stone slab surface and helps integrate it into the overall design of the room. Edging frames a stone much in the same way a picture frame highlights a painting. A stunning ogee edge can add dramatic beauty to vanities and tub surrounds. Edging is also a practical application. For a writing desk, the simplicity of a pencil edge may be attractive....

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Check us out at www.wilysconstruction.com for additional photos!

Full scale residential remodeling with ten full time employees and sub contractors. We handle project from start to finish, on time and on budget. We are a design/build company and also offer financing.

Natural Stone Kitchen & Bath was established in May 2006. Our company provides services for natural stone and quartz fabrication and installation including but not limited to kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, and Jacuzzi surrounds, fireplace surrounds, bar tops, saddles and shelves. We deeply care about our customer's satisfaction and guarantee quick and professional installations at cost-effective prices. Affordable Prices We will work with you to have the timeless, fascinating, charming kitchen you've always dreamed of at affordable prices. You will have no hidden or extra charges once we give an estimate for your kitchen after we template it.

11/07/2019

From start to finish it was stress free and perfect. Tristate had the best looking stone , the best team and the latest technology. They said it would take a week from the day they measured and it was exactly a week. Everything looks amazing and beautiful.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite

03/05/2019

Elias & crew are great to work with, they provide helpful suggestions, warehouse has reasonable selection. Prices are competitive. Communication not perfect but good. After 4 months quality of materials & install appears great. Good value, convenient location and hours. Would use again.

Description of Work
Quartz kitchen countertops and tub counters

Category marble & granite

02/16/2019

Great. I give major props to the Rome Street Newark location. TriState says it does marble and granite, but the Newark location, at least, has a large collection of quartz too. And quartz is what I wanted. Before my contractor suggested TriState, I had gone to several showrooms and big box stores looking at quartz. TriState at Newark was heads and tails better than any of the other places I visite...

Description of Work
I was at TriStateStone @ its Newark location looking @ quartz. Made a tentative selection. Will place the final order once I can match sample against backsplash I purchased. That's the reason I was unable to answer a couple of the questions above and why I said no payment has been made.

Category countertops

09/15/2017

Seems to have gone well. Was not there when it was installed but looks good to me. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Quartz counter tops

Category countertops,marble & granite

03/31/2017

The entire experience was wonderful, from the first phone call to conclusion. Marcella, who answered the phone, was extremely polite and helpful. She called me back instantly with information on the type of granite that I was seeking with a price. When we visited the showroom to pick out our slab, the office and granite area were immaculate. Dennis, who assisted us during the purchase, was very po...

Description of Work
We installed granite countertops for our new kitchen

Category marble & granite