MJA Contracting LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2015

26 Cottage St

Newark, NJ 07102

M.J.A Contracting is an NJ Licensed Home Improvement Contractor, fully Insured and family owned business, operated with over 10 years of industry experience with about 8 current employees. We offer competitive market rates to our customers, great quality work and full customer satisfaction guaranteed ....

roofing (11)gutter repair (8)siding companies (6)chimney repair (4)window replacement (2)basement remodeling (1)chimney cap repair (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

02/28/2021

Excellent job. Manny from MJA has done multiple homes on our street and the quality of work and attention to detail is outstanding. Manny was extremely responsive and was always available for questions. His prices were extremely fair and he always went above and beyond to make everything perfect. From start to finish he was consistent and reliable. I highly recommend MJA.

Description of Work
Siding & Garage remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,gutter repair,siding,chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

Review for MJA Contracting LLC - 26 Cottage St, Newark, NJ - 39219828

03/03/2020

MJA contracting was outstanding. They were very knowledgeable and professional. They performed high quality work, spent time answering questions and exceeded out expectations. I will have all my work done by MJA.

Description of Work
Finished Basement, electrical and plumbing

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

02/10/2020

After getting several quotes, MJA Contracting was by far the best option. Manny was clearly very knowledgeable, experienced, and most importantly honest. He kept an open line of communication throughout the entire process, and made sure we were aware of all of our options before moving forward during all stages. We couldn’t be happier with the completed project. Manny and his team showed up everyd...

Description of Work
The house was resided, new soffits and gutters were installed, a new front porch was built, and a new garage door was installed.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,siding

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

Review for MJA Contracting LLC - 26 Cottage St, Newark, NJ - 38378446

04/09/2019

The team that came to work on our house was amazing! They were so kind and considerate of us and our house. They took extreme measures to make sure that left everything as is and cleaned up after themselves; they went above and beyond. The work they did was outstanding. Mannny even helped us with the colors and design which came out absolutely beautiful. We got compliments while they were here wor...

Description of Work
Roof, windows, and siding

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

01/16/2019

Great job. Guys were amazing. Timely work as promised. Quality of work was outstanding. Left job clean and neat. I would definitely hire them again. everything was spelled out and any additional work that was necessary was explained in detail.

Description of Work
install new roof

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/12/2018

01/02/2019

Myself and my father has used MJA Contracting for two roofs in our houses in Jersey City. Both times Manuel and his team has taken good care of us and installed good roofs. At first I thought the price was a bit high but after I saw the amount of time, material, and workmanship that they completed I thought the price was very fair. Roofs are alot of work as I learned. What I especially liked about...

Description of Work
Roof replacement and chimney rebuilt.

Category roofing,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

12/22/2018

MJA Contracting LLC/ Manuel Aguayza. They did a good job, they are very professional, Punctual and very Organize. Mr. Aguayza came to my house to check the roof and he explain in detail what kind of work needed to be done and how long it was going to take. The job was finish on time and they left the place clean I will recommend this company to my freinds

Description of Work
Roofing and Chimney Repairs

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/07/2018

12/01/2018

Very well, guys did wonderful job honest and trustworthy wasn't home for most of the time they were there mostly by themselves for all the work great company you can call them anytime if something goes wrong they come right away

Description of Work
Basement entrance

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

09/13/2018

The only way to describe MJA are in these words.. THE BEST in the BUSINESS !! Manuel and his family partners came in to review the Structural integrity of my house and they were able to give me a green light and affordable proposal to my project and budget. Manuel and his crew, which are ALL family members are very professional. They show up every morning at 7:30am and worked 10hr days every day i...

Description of Work
My Project: Two new Bedroom Dormers, Windows, Siding, New entire Roof and Gutters.

Category remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/08/2018

Review for MJA Contracting LLC - 26 Cottage St, Newark, NJ - 37396226

07/07/2018

They did an excellent job, clean job. Very professional, true to their words, good clean job. I would definitely hire them again. Thank you for a great job done. I’m very happy! Minal Parekh

Description of Work
Roof and patio

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

M.J.A. Contracting is a Home Improvement Contractor in New Jersey that installs Roofing, Siding, Windows, Vinyl Siding, Gutters (5" and 6" and Gutter cleaning), Chimney repairs, Dumpster Service, exterior carpentry, porch remodeling and more exterior jobs.