WebAuthorings.com

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2013

Website Design & Development
Internet Service
Graphic Design

WebAuthorings has designed & developed responsive/mobile-friendly websites for the last 25+ years. We are competitive with all of our pricing including Professional Cloud Hosting. We offer SEO services at discounted rates and can prove our efforts. We can develop bilingual websites. LEARN MORE... WebAuthorings.com | WeRockSEO.com | WebRETAKE.com | MeridaWebsites.com...

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
Output Design

With over 15 years experience in the audio/visual industry, Output Design LLC is your industry expert in Orange County and the surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!

07/20/2018

Howard was amazing. I actually didn't work with him, but he called me after my inquiry and was able to give me advice about how to go about what I needed done that was affordable to me. He was even kind enough to let me know that if I needed something that I can just reach back out to him and then send him my website when its ready.

Description of Work
Site development

Category web designers

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Very nice speaking with you. Looking forward to seeing the completed site!

02/21/2017

It was great and the attention to the problem was a fix that was ASAP!

Description of Work
A clean up of my web site for Malware.

Category web designers

Thanks for thinking of me! Godaddy sites get brought down all the time with hacks, break-ins, and malware. Glad to be of service!

08/23/2016

Howard is creative, patient and knowledgeable in his craft. With so many variables to incorporate, creating our website really was a comprehensive task. However, each element of the site was perfected to provide convenience of use, information and interesting aesthetics. We interviewed other companies to design our website; however, Howard was open minded enough to understand what the end product ...

Description of Work
Created a website for a healthcare provider organization. The website needed to be a source of information for the public as well as the provider/members of the organization. Lists, forms and links to individual provider websites were essential to the function of the website. Design and functionality were important considerations for success.

Category web designers

Thank you so much for the nice words! You guys are simply great to work with. Every call, including the ones where things sometimes go wrong, are so positive! Love working with you and your organization!

08/17/2016

WebAuthorings is incredibly responsive, he treated me like a 5 star client even though I'm a small client. His work is impecable, he brought to the table tons of ideas for my new site. He's in constant comunication with me, I don't have to chase him to get a response unlike many other companies. Best thing that has happened to me in 2016 has been coming accross with Howard and his incredible team....

Description of Work
WebAuthorings developed a new site for my company and at the moment he is managing my social media.

Category web designers

it was so much fun to develop your new website! Love your business and that along with your upbeat attitude and positive outlook made the project even better! Thank you so much for your nice words!

08/16/2016

If you are looking for a service that can assess what you want and will produce it to your requirements, call WebAuthorings or online WebAuthorings.com. I almost gave up on finding someone who can produce what I was envisioning...and let's forget for a minute, the cost. Howard and his staff at WebAuthorings listens to your concepts, really hears them. He produces what most web producers can not do...

Description of Work
Howard Baltus and his staff at WebAuthorings produced a website that no other company was able, responsive and understanding enough to do. Howard's skill at learning, hearing and converting what is wanted into a beautiful website is unsurpassed. His production and afterwards his ongoing help with changes and advanced learnings for me continues to this day. This provider develops what You want.

Category web designers

Wow! Thank you for the incredible words! We feel the same about you! You've been nothing less than great to work with! We never stop learning and you gave us some homework in the beginning! Your passion for what you do keeps me motivated!!!!

Our main focus is on custom web design, content management systems (CMS), Ecommerce systems and Cloud hosting. We make everything easy for you to manage without knowing a thing about coding. We've created a separate entity for SEO - Search Engine Optimization. Get with us to see what we've accomplished. We also do print graphics for newspaper, magazines, flyers and posters.

We do not offer mobile apps at this time.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal