We are still offering full services for any pest problem you have.

We accept remote payment

Get'm Pest Control

Founded 2017 •

34 Bulger Ave

New Milford, NJ 07646

Our company accounts with reliable and widely trained personnel that provide pest control to both companies and families. Also, our organization emphasizes good business practices and standards that were designed for pest control companies in New Jersey. Therefore, the Get'm team can diagnose your problems and solve them promptly safely and effectively. The client's satisfaction is our best reward....

07/24/2020

robert L.

Showed up early for the estimate. Santiago does both the estimate and the service so he doesn't bait and switch. Showed up on time for service. Price was competitive. Quickly applied the ant killing products throughout the house. Was raining so he had to come back for the exterior treatment.

Description of Work
Ants Flying Ants Carpenter Ants

05/31/2020

Tammy D.

Santiago was great! I was immediately contacted after requesting a quote. Two days later he was here! It could have been the very next day but that was my fault. Santiago was on time, professional and efficient. I saw an immediate difference. He will be back in two weeks for a follow up. I highly recommend Get’ m. That’s exactly what he did to my bees! Thanks, Santiago.

Description of Work
Get rid of Bees

05/25/2020

Joseph T.

Get'em contacted me right away and arrived on time and did a fantastic job. I was also sent text messages of driver ID and appointment times. Came back to check two weeks later and all was perfect. Highly recommended, very professional, and gets the job done right and fast.

Description of Work
Rodent Removal

05/08/2020

Mary F.

He is coming back for another treatment

Description of Work
Pest Control

03/31/2020

Linda P.

Santiago was excellent and very professional. He was on time and did a follow-up as promised. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Pest Cexterminationontrol

12/19/2019

Sara P.

I was very satisfied with my experience. I had a school of mice running around my basement and kitchen. Thanks to Get’m, I never have to worry about mice in my home again!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/19/2019

courtney C.

Santiago was great! He was fast, efficient, and answered all questions/concerns I had. My cockroach problem is completely gone and I couldn’t be happier! Highly recommend

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/18/2019

Franco P.

I had Yellow jackets last summer, I call this company and they solved the problem right away, strongly recommended.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/16/2019

jose M.

Really good customer service, they went trough everything, very professional and knowledgeable, they make sure that the entire apartment was clean and no more pest, best pest control company in the town.

Description of Work
Cockroaches

12/15/2019

Melanie R.

Santiago was great, he is very attentive 10 out of 10 strongly recommend

Description of Work
Mice

Speights Pest Management

If you want insects or rodents removed from your property right away, you've come to the right place! Speights Pest Management LLC offers professional pest control services in Teaneck, NJ and surrounding areas. Our licensed exterminators use live traps to relocate wildlife, snap taps to catch rodents, and insecticides to exterminate bugs. You can count on us to keep your residential or commercial property pest-free.

Delsea Termite & Pest Control

Your home is one of the single largest investments you will make in your life. Just like all of your other investments you need to be protected. When it comes to protecting your investment from termites, and other destructive insects, we guarantee a safe, effective and professional job every time. Through years of education, training, modern technology and years of experience, we will be able to provide your home with the best protection possible. Our sole purpose is to ensure that we successfully provide homeowners like you with the best termite/pest protection available. Serving the pest control needs of Northern NJ since 1923. We currently service Morris, Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon, Somerset, Essex, Bergen, Union, and Hudson Counties. Delsea Termite and Pest Control has been a family owned and operated business since 1923. We base our company on good values, honest employees, and quality service. Delsea Termite and Pest Control believes strongly in over achieving our customers satisfaction. Delsea Termite and Pest Control is committed to providing the highest level of service in the pest management industry. We will consistently provide prompt, courteous, friendly, and professional service. Our goal is to protect the health and property of our customers by using the most advanced technology and pest management solutions. We offer a wide variety of services, so that our customers' needs will best be fit. These services include, TERMAplus, Classic Plan, Seasonal Treatments, Bi-monthly and monthly Treatments, One time Standard services, Rodent control, The Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, Conventional Termite Treatments, and Wildlife Control.

Offers by Delsea Termite & Pest Control on Angi
    Kapture Pest Control

Guaranteed Pest Control. Same Day Service. Direct line to the owner. No more endless waiting to ask questions or voice concerns. Working with Kapture Pest Control is easy. We understand that you are busy and that 3-hour arrival windows are unacceptable to you. To accommodate you and simplify your life we give you a 30-minute arrival window and schedule our technicians in a way that makes sure they are on time. Furthermore as the founder of the company I am proud to offer: - Only licensed technicians with significant pest control experience. They know what to do and get your issues resolved the first time. - A satisfaction guarantee that makes sure all your pest issues are resolved even between regularly scheduled services. - In the case where we are not able to meet your expectations, a double your money back guarantee for the first 90 day. Furthermore, you will always be able to reach out to me, the founder of the company with any questions or complaints you might have. My personal goal is to turn all of my customers into raving fans. I think once you try us you too will agree that doing business with my company is much easier than with traditional pest companies. If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to reach out at any time. Thanks again! John Melchior

Offers by Kapture Pest Control on Angi

61184B
    New Jersey
    91599B
    10/31/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We cover all types of insects, these are some of the most common. Roaches, Bed Bugs, Termites, Ants, Yellow Jacket, Mice, and Rats Please call us for more information