Colonial Land Design

Founded 1969 • With Angi since August 2007

605 Barnsboro Rd

Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Family-owned and operated for 50 years. We are a full-service landscape & irrigation company, offering quality service for all of your outdoor needs! Services include - Irrigation Install & Service, Landscaping, Landscape Lighting, Hardscaping, Pavers/Walkways, Lawn Maintenance, Fertilization Services, Aeration & Seeding. Please call us today for a free estimate to enhancing your outdoor living space!...

04/15/2022

Sue C.

they were excellent

Description of Work
install sprinkler and backyard stuff every year

10/10/2019

Harish K.

They were glad to take my credit card info and charge me, did not show up for the appointment, did not call, did not respond to my messages, impossible to reach them. Please do not give them your credit card number. May be a scam! Stay away!

Description of Work
Repair of sprinkler

Category irrigation systems

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so sorry to hear of your negative experience. Our office attempted to reach you multiple times to reschedule your service. We refunded your deposit, as per our policy. If there is anything else we can do to resolve this situation, don't hesitate to let us know!

08/20/2019

Harish S.

Really great professional people. I highly recommend them for any sprinkler or lawn design work.

Description of Work
Sprinkler systems repair

07/17/2019

mike P.

Service was very good. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Installed landscaping lighting.

Category outdoor lighting

07/16/2019

Neeraja R.

It was amazing, the company was exceptional and the customer service was outstanding.

Description of Work
They did a landscaping work, put a sod and sprinkler system.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

09/01/2017

Ann A.

They do a good job. They always respond when I have a complaint. I have used them for several years. I will recommend them and use them, again.

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

Category lawn service

05/17/2017

Jeffrey T.

We really like them. Time for our renewal for our lawn maintenance and would get one response for every 3 attempts and leaving messages. Had talked and email their admin. assistant and their VP and they are slow to reply or respond. They do great work and are very nice if you can get a hold of the, I feel that if you have a bigger project, than they are responsive. But since we are only doing lawn maintenance, their ssllloooowww response make us feel help like we're too small of a job for them.

Description of Work
Sod, irrigation and sprinkler system, planted a tree, lawn care maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

05/03/2017

Jim M.

Always goes fine. The technician arrives on time, is polite and thorough, and takes care of the system efficiently and in little time. Note that the annual service fee that I have noted does not include the cost of replacing sprinkler heads or other parts of the system when needed.

Description of Work
Colonial originally installed my sprinkler system and has maintained it each year (shut down and turned off water for winter, turned water back on and checked operation of each sprinkler head in spring, and checked all stations for operation during the mid-summer season).

11/05/2016

Bernadette S.

They're excellent. They're very good, but I'll tell you they don't respond very well to new customers. They're a little slow about that. They've done quite a few landscaping projects for me, and they put in a horse arena for me and it's a really wonderful job. They had to redo the thing and they expedited it, they put in sprinkler systems, and they do all my sprinkler systems. They've done a remarkable job, and if I have a project they get it done. They do all of it.

Description of Work
Long cutting.

Category lawn service

11/05/2016

Bernadette S.

Description of Work

Category excavators, landscaping, irrigation systems

06/15/2016

Philip F.

Description of Work
Full sprinkler system

12/18/2014

Irene D.

Description of Work
Winterized my sprinkler system.

04/17/2014

Linda R.

Description of Work
New system placed for watering lawn

02/06/2012

Denise W.

They had to come up with a design for the lawn and the different plantings in the beds. They did drip irrigation and some of them had misters. They knew all the plantings and they were able to come up with the design because it wasn't just the lawn so they were well rounded. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Colonial Landscape Design for irrigation before I sold my house. They used to maintain my irrigation system and they installed the irrigation when I had my pool built.

11/11/2008

CLIFF J.

The company did not return several phone calls during their busy season (spring). In September, they were responsive. The estimator sent me a design. We discussed it and I then talked to the landscape architect to find some other choices. They were able to do the planting within a week afterwards. The job looks good.

Description of Work
Sketched out a brief design and then planted shrubs, created a couple of shrub beds and mulched.

Category landscaping

08/08/2007

Bobbie M.

Description of Work
They installed our irrigation system.

Category landscaping

M M Landscaping

Hardscaping-Retaining Walls, Paver Patios, Driveways,Firepits and Walkways. Landscaping-lawn services,Aeration/Thatching, Trimming and Edging, mulch, Topsoil, New Lawn Installation, Spring and Fall clean ups, Gutter cleaning, Powerwashing and much More......

L&A HARDSCAPING AND LANDSCAPING LLC

L & A Hardscaping And Landscaping LLC. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Royal Landscapes, LLC

Royal Landscapes, was established in 2008 and is a full service landscaping & hardscaping company. We pride ourselves on our vast knowledge of landscaping/hardscaping skills,our reliability, honesty, and most importantly our affordability. Our retention rate throughout the years has been exceptional because of the quality of work we provide and the way we treat our customers. We would be more then happy to provide a free no obligation estimate for your home or place of business. Thank you in advance for considering us for your next potential landscape/hardscape project! In order to speed up the estimate process we would like to encourage new customers to reach out to us via telephone directly. We only check Angies' list messages every so often and wouldn't want to miss out on providing your quote!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing, American Express