Advanced Resurfacing Systems

12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

PO Box 481

Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

As a leading provider of Bathtub Refinishing, we take pride in offering the best products and services available on the market today. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. Delaware Valley ARS has been in business since 1991 and is recognized for being the #1 Tub and Tile Refinishing Company both Commercially and in the Residential community....

bathtub refinishing (13)

06/11/2019

Took all day but end product was beautiful

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfacing

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

02/17/2019

Steve was courteous, friendly and professional. He explained what he had todo and estimated the time. Done inside those parameters.

Description of Work
Repaired huge cracks in floor of fiberglass tub and refinished same while chemical scrubbing the tub like new!

10/30/2018

Many thanks to Steve for an outstanding experience. I needed to get the tub done for my rental unit and had a re-inspection deadline. I am very grateful for an excellent job done within my time frame and within my budget. You're the best!

Description of Work
Refinish claw foot tub

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/09/2018

Nice job, gave a list of what not to apply when cleaning, also no bathtub mat that sticks. Will take 30 days to cure and tub needed to be dried during that time period. Cleaned old caulk well and caulked it afterwards. No spills.

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfacing

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

07/31/2018

Was given a price and told it could be done next week. While checking to see if it could be done sooner, learned that next week is not possible or any time soon. Wasted my time.

Description of Work
Tub refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

[Member Name Removed]: First of all, my apologies on not being able to get this done when you needed it done as I know you were on a specific time-line with a showing. We do our best to try and schedule everyone as fast as we can with top quality in mind. As you can see by our previous reviews (All "A"), we take pride in satisfying all customers. My apologies once again on this timing issue and al...

05/14/2018

Steve was amazing! I wasn't sure what to expect but it far exceeded anything that I thought it would look like. My tub and tile look like new! Steve was the consummate professional. Very responsive and he cleaned up like you would never even know he was there. I would hire him to come back again for sure. He's a pro!

Description of Work
I needed my tub and tile around the tub resurfaced as it lost it's shine and was old. It also had some rust spots.

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

Review for Advanced Resurfacing Systems - PO Box 481, Mount Laurel, NJ - 37065281

09/20/2017

Friendly, professional, on time. Did a great job and was a pleasure to deal with. Price was a couple more dollars than some of the other quotes and I am very happy I chose this company.

Description of Work
Our tub was in great shape but was the wrong color so we decided to have it resurfaced in bright white.

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

04/09/2017

Great job. Work done for my mothers home, who is a senior citizen. They were responsive and reassuring to my mom, who is always resistant to hiring contractors. Job was done within a week of providing a quote. Preparation and cleanup after the job, was outstanding. Thank you for your patience with my mother.

Description of Work
Fiberglass repair to shower

Work Completed On 03/29/2017

11/01/2016

Steve was great and very professional. I would hire hime again!

Description of Work
Tub reglazing

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

06/30/2016

Steve did a great job. He was very prompt and professional and the finished work product was great.

Description of Work
Tub refinishing

Work Completed On 06/04/2016

Bathtub & tile resurfacing.