Advanced Resurfacing Systems

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2012

PO Box 481

Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

As a leading provider of Bathtub Refinishing, we take pride in offering the best products and services available on the market today. We are dedicated to serving the needs of our customers each and every day. Delaware Valley ARS has been in business since 1991 and is recognized for being the #1 Tub and Tile Refinishing Company both Commercially and in the Residential community....

06/11/2019

April F.

Took all day but end product was beautiful

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfacing

02/17/2019

Thomas S.

Steve was courteous, friendly and professional. He explained what he had todo and estimated the time. Done inside those parameters.

Description of Work
Repaired huge cracks in floor of fiberglass tub and refinished same while chemical scrubbing the tub like new!

10/30/2018

Abby Z.

Many thanks to Steve for an outstanding experience. I needed to get the tub done for my rental unit and had a re-inspection deadline. I am very grateful for an excellent job done within my time frame and within my budget. You're the best!

Description of Work
Refinish claw foot tub

10/09/2018

nathanael S.

Nice job, gave a list of what not to apply when cleaning, also no bathtub mat that sticks. Will take 30 days to cure and tub needed to be dried during that time period. Cleaned old caulk well and caulked it afterwards. No spills.

Description of Work
Bathtub resurfacing

07/31/2018

Michael C.

Was given a price and told it could be done next week. While checking to see if it could be done sooner, learned that next week is not possible or any time soon. Wasted my time.

Description of Work
Tub refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

[Member Name Removed]: First of all, my apologies on not being able to get this done when you needed it done as I know you were on a specific time-line with a showing. We do our best to try and schedule everyone as fast as we can with top quality in mind. As you can see by our previous reviews (All "A"), we take pride in satisfying all customers. My apologies once again on this timing issue and all the back and forth as we were trying to scramble to get you in. I understand your frustration. Hopefully someday soon, we can do business with each other so we can show you why all our reviews are top notch. John

05/14/2018

Regina S.

Steve was amazing! I wasn't sure what to expect but it far exceeded anything that I thought it would look like. My tub and tile look like new! Steve was the consummate professional. Very responsive and he cleaned up like you would never even know he was there. I would hire him to come back again for sure. He's a pro!

Description of Work
I needed my tub and tile around the tub resurfaced as it lost it's shine and was old. It also had some rust spots.

09/20/2017

Michael B.

Friendly, professional, on time. Did a great job and was a pleasure to deal with. Price was a couple more dollars than some of the other quotes and I am very happy I chose this company.

Description of Work
Our tub was in great shape but was the wrong color so we decided to have it resurfaced in bright white.

04/09/2017

Deborah H.

Great job. Work done for my mothers home, who is a senior citizen. They were responsive and reassuring to my mom, who is always resistant to hiring contractors. Job was done within a week of providing a quote. Preparation and cleanup after the job, was outstanding. Thank you for your patience with my mother.

Description of Work
Fiberglass repair to shower

11/01/2016

valerie H.

Steve was great and very professional. I would hire hime again!

Description of Work
Tub reglazing

06/30/2016

Harry S.

Steve did a great job. He was very prompt and professional and the finished work product was great.

Description of Work
Tub refinishing

01/09/2016

Carol W.

Steve arrived on time, thoroughly cleaned the tub to remove adhesive from the original owners bathmat, completely covered the floor, cabinets and fixtures, and put a fan in the window before beginning the glazing. He calked the tub and the corner tile edge, and cleaned up before leaving. He provided instructions on the cleaning agents to use and cautioned about not using a bathmat with suction cups. Luckily, mine is good for a re-glazed tub, because safety mats without suction cups are hard to find. In all, the job took about 8 hours, and he charged the Angie members price ($300) plus tax. A great value.

Description of Work
Steve re-glazed the bathtub in the master bath.

08/18/2015

Mark F.

10/18/2013

Jerome D.

Steve came out on schedule and gave a estimate that was reasonable. He showed up when he said he would and took excellent care to prep the bathroom and surrounding area;s .before starting work. Finished job was of a high quality, ( looks like a new tub and shower.)

Description of Work
Resurfaced Tub, New Glaze and tile trim.

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you ( members name removed).

Joris Painting

Noel Painting Services

At Noel Painting Services our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 8+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or too small, please contact us for a free estimate!

Baci Painting LLC

With over 20 years of Residential Painting experience, Baci Painting LLC is available for all of your painting needs. We provide a full-range of professional painting services including pressure washing and exterior painting, detailed interior painting including cabinet painting, and much more. We offer free estimates and consultations. We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and doing the job to the highest quality possible. Customer satisfaction is our top priority- call us today to work with the best in the business! We are Licensed and fully insured. Proudly serving Mercer, Princeton, Burlington, Ocean and Camden counties.

Offers by Baci Painting LLC  on Angi

Bathtub & tile resurfacing.