Martin Painting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2010

45 Park Place South #226

Morristown, NJ 07960

Been in business over 15 years. Neat, Clean, and meticulous is what we stand for. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Whether inside or outside of your home each and every one of our employees are very professional and qualified to assure customer satisfaction. Honesty, reliability,

07/13/2022

Steven S.

Jose was right on time from the estimate, to the start of the job, to the finish. He began by covering, taping, and protecting everything. Took care of our special requests, prepared the surfaces, and did an excellent job start to finish. Jose is a true professional who is great to work with.

Description of Work
Interior painting

09/14/2019

Henry G.

Jose and his team were recommended by our daughter. There were three separate paint jobs that we needed. The kitchen cabinets were oak and we wanted them painted white. Jose and his team took off all the doors and drawer fronts and took them away to the shop while the cabinet frames were sprayed and hand painted. Their work was outstanding - meticulous - and the kitchen is transformed. The second job was to paint all the oak staircase railings, spindles, and newel posts. The spindles were painted a different color than the rest. It came out perfect. The third job was to paint the oak vanity in the master bathroom. Again, it came out excellent. The team was very careful with our belongings and cleaned up everything nicely. We give our highest rating and full recommendation to Martin Painting.

Description of Work
Painting oak kitchen cabinets, painting oak handrailings

07/20/2015

Robert P.

Everything usually goes very well.

Description of Work
They're currently performing a job for us, and they've done painting for us in the past.

06/10/2014

Kevin L.

Quality was so so. Only lasted a little over a year. I thought price was a little high for the amount of time that it took.

Description of Work
Paint deck, front door and large bay window.

11/19/2013

Thomas G.

When I called for an estimate he came the next day to look at the house. The following day I received an email with his estimate. When I contacted him a few days later to do the job, he agreed to start the job when I wanted in two weeks. The work was started on the scheduled date by power washing the whole house and storage shed. After letting the wood dry for a day they did a thorough job of sanding all the loose or cracked paint( the existing paint was in bad shape). The following day they did a thorough job of caulking. Then they spent the next three days painting including priming the bare spots followed by the finish coat. I was very pleased with the finished product. As I mentioned above the existing paint on the house was in bad shape and the results were much better then I expected. The painters were very courteous answering all my questions and very diligent about cleaning up every day. I would highly recommend this provider to anyone.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house including 3 chimneys and a large front porch plus the interior of a large screened in back patio. They also painted the exterior of a large (12' x 24') storage shed.

03/04/2013

Ulo P.

Great work, great people.

Description of Work
Painting of cedar siding, concrete, deck, and trims outside. Three rooms inside and two ceilings.

Category house painters, interior painters

05/02/2012

Joan S.

Please see above.

Description of Work
I received an estimate to paint my house and power wash and stain my decks and at the time asked to have both jobs quoted separately. I wanted to have the deck done first then wait a month and have the house painted. When I called to set up a start date I was told that the price was for both jobs even though they had it listed separate on the estimate. Jose told me he can only do both jobs at the same time? Then why would you separate the price on the estimate?

03/28/2012

Joseph B.

I reached out to Martin's painting and they immediately followed up and came over to give me an estimate. They followed up again and emailed over a quote within a few hours. They also let me know of places in the area where i might see an example of work they have done. I am still deciding on a provider, but so far they provided a professional and speedy experience.

Description of Work
Recieved estimate.

08/04/2011

Jeanne V.

Very professional and easy to deal with. They were very quick and we were very happy with the job.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our house.

06/15/2011

Sherill K.

The work went very well. He was very punctual. Even when he was giving his estimates, he showed up when he was supposed to. His crew was very professional. They did an excellent job in cleaning up. They did excellent work. I had used them before and I would use them again. I had used them twice now for exterior house painting. Both the times they were exceptional. The price was good. He's reliable and they did an excellent work. I would use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used the services of Martin Painting. The last time I used their services was on 15th of May. They did exterior painting and the price was $2500.

Richard Painting and Home Improvements LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today

Jager Landscaping Inc

Jager Landscaping has been delivering quality service for over 48 years. We are a landscape contracting company with two divisions. One division is Jager Landscaping Inc. We provide complete landscaping services. Design/Build, all forms of retaining walls, patios, historic brick driveways and walks, mature tree and shrub planting, mulching, seeding, topsoil, seasonal color, organic & synthetic lawn care, maintenance, and property management. The other division is All Surface Restoration a power washing business that uses a unique cleaner and low pressure to clean just about any surface. We clean roofs asphalt shingles, cedar shakes, siding (vinyl, stucco, brick, and cedar), decks (cedar, ipe, pressure treated, redwood), Patio's and walks (concrete and pavers),and log homes. We also repair, sand and seal decks. We can restore your deck. For your convenience we accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover card. There is someone here to answer your calls 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.

Monk's Home Improvements

Along with the Monk's Kitchen & Bath Design Studio, we are a full-service home improvement provider. Monk's will help you plan, design, and purchase everything you need for a remodel. Then our expert craftsmen will install everything and our painters will come and complete the job.

Offers by Monk's Home Improvements on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Interior & Exterior Painting, Deck Restoration & Power Washing.