Keeping It Green Irrigation LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2013

Keeping It Green Irrigation is run by a husband & wife team with a combined 15 years in the irrigation industry. FREE estimates for new installations 15% discount for new customer Payments accepted: Visa, Mastercard,Discover, paypal, cash, & personal checks...

RR Irrigation is a reputable company that offers irrigation, landscape lighting, and landscape and roof water drainage system. RR has been offering quality services to customers since 1971. Our office staff is ready to schedule maintenance and service repairs as well as estimate for new installation from 8am till 4 pm Mon-Fri. Our fully computerized scheduler dispatches trained service technicians with all the system specifications for your system and our fully stocked trucks almost always results in your problem fixed on the spot. Our ulta efficient designs for irrigation save you money in the long run on your water bills. Our LED lighting designs save 75% in electricity and many fixtures are guaranteed for 15 years!

06/26/2017

I enjoyed my experience with Mike and his team. They were professional, their price was competitive and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Repaired/Replaced irrigation system due to pool install.

10/24/2015

Fantastic!! Showed up when they said they would and installed a beautiful system.

Description of Work
Installed lawn sprinkler system.

09/16/2015

Description of Work
Excellent work, return calls promptly, reasonable price. Fixed our leaking sprinkler system, replaced sprinkler heads and valves. Would definitely use them again.

06/11/2015

Description of Work
Sprinkler turn on service and provided estimate for a new sprinkler system. |Mike is a great guy.

09/17/2014

Initial Estimate and Install - June/July 2014 - I met with Mike and Jackie at the 2014 Denville Street Fair. I've always wanted to add a sprinkler system to my lawn, as I was tired of having my front lawn burn in the summer if I couldn't water it every day using a hose. I gave them my info and scheduled an estimate which was much less expensive than I thought. I always thought that installing a sp...

Description of Work
Installed a 5 zone sprinkler system in our front, rear and side yards. Included a control unit and rain sensor

Category irrigation systems

Full irrigation installation & service offered. Spring Turn On Mid Season Tune Up Winterization Repairs Renovations Add-On

Free Estimates For New Installations