MONI MEL INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since January 2009

3.3

P O BOX 375

Morris Plains, NJ 07950

Moni Mel uses European principles of employee training and the highest professional standards of modern cleaning. No problem is too great or too hard, whether a regular weekly maintenance is required, or a complete overhaul....

01/22/2016

Gillian E.

Description of Work
My house was virtually empty prior to listing it for sale and I scheduled a thorough whole house cleaning. The price was very expensive, but a client had recommended them so I thought it would be worth it. Unfortunately I had an out of town emergency and a friend let them in. When I came home I saw they hadn't cleaned corners, baseboard heaters, etc. They also failed to clean inside the kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator (though they did break the garbage disposal so I know they went in there). They also broke a connector off my burglar alarm and left an area rug (uncleaned) outside in the rain. When I called the owner to complain she was very defensive and denied her staff had broken anything or left the rug outside and said they didn't clean inside drawers, etc. because they weren't empty (untrue, everything was empty). She did grudgingly come round to finish the job and did it properly, but I was never reimbursed for my damaged items. I would NEVER hire this company again.

09/22/2009

Wayne D.

Her service was good but the price was expensive. The house hadn't been cleaned for a while. She came and cleaned the house for the first time. After that she came twice for additional cleaning and again she charged each time she came in.

Description of Work
I used Moni Mel Inc for cleaning my house which has been rented.

01/29/2009

Kerrie L.

I really enjoyed working with Monica and her various crews. They did an excellent job cleaning my home each week and they were very pleasant to be around. We generally worked with one crew over the years we used them. If a crew changed and we did not like how they were cleaning or acting in our home, they would be changed immediately. The staff would rectify problems on the spot or return to my home the next day to re-clean anything that was missed, but this didn't happen often. I miss the clean and warm feeling this crew gave my home each week. I wish they could have moved with us!

Description of Work
They cleaned our home once a week.

Janet Cleaning Service

4 Employees. Family owned. No subs. Cost determined by the job, cost for estimate may apply depending on the distance and tools. No service fees apply. May contact via e-mail or phone. References available.

NJ Quality Cleaning Company

Our Vision: NJ's Quality Cleaning Company's vision is to exceed our customers' expectations while still offering a competitive market price for our cleaning services. We want every customer to be satisfied with their experience and stand proud of the services we provide. We aspire to produce lasting relationships that network us to their friends, family, and affiliations. Our Mission: NJ's Quality Cleaning Company Services is dedicated to keeping our clients satisfied by providing a professional cleaning service to various business outlets. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction while delivering a quality cleaning service that you can count on. Our mission is to provide a clean area that is healthy and safe for their employees and customers.

Power Cleaner Services, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in cleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! Eight Employees.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

RESIDENTIAL CLEANING, COMMERCIAL AND CONSTRUCTION CLEANING.