New Jersey Garage Design

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2014

We use a NON-WATER BASED epoxy, so winter time is no challenge for us! Check out our GREAT deal we have running and SAVE TODAY. We are New Jersey’s Premier Garage enhancement company. We are your local garage flooring and organization experts offering professional design and installation. New Jersey Garage Design will respond to all your individual storage needs with our courteous, efficient service and quality products. Your absolute satisfaction is our ultimate goal. We place an emphasis on quality, reliability, and timely service. Our professional attitude allows you the comfort of knowing your job will be done right. Whether you are looking for a custom floor coating, garage cabinets and organizers or storage racks, QUALITY is the difference! Just ask any of our satisfied customers. Our cabinets are constructed with the highest quality materials. We offer many standard features that might be considered upgrades with other companies. Our goal at New Jersey Garage Design is to provide unparalleled customer service and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Let New Jersey Garage Design help make your dream garage become a reality....

Angie's List MEMBERS only special - $250 off any remodeling or flooring project $5,000 or more! We specialize in kitchen, basement, and bathroom remodeling. Additionally we refinish and install hardwood, laminate, and tile floors. All work is completed to the customers satisfaction. No job too big or too small. Call us today for a FREE QUOTE!

All types of Epoxy Floorings, Concrete Overlays, Decorative Concrete, Reflector Enhance floors, Concrete Sealing, Concrete Repairs. We also specialize in outdoor living which includes patios, decks, and fencing...BRIG Construction is a certified installer! As a veteran and former law enforcement officer, I take pride in the services we provide and am confident that we will go above and beyond your expectations. Areas of Service: Remodels Driveway Repair Driveway Staining and Sealing Basement Waterproofing and Finishing Patio and Pool Makeovers Garage Remodels Bathroom Remodels Concrete Stamping Concrete Repair Concrete Resurfacing Deck Designs and Installations Gazebos Pergolas Patios Wood, Vinyl, & Chain-link Fencing

We are an owner-operated business with over 22 years of experience. Every customer has unique needs for the flooring in their home, and we work hard to match you with the best material to fit your style and lifestyle. Once you have selected your floor, we will take care of everything else from there! Give us a call today for high quality flooring work at fair prices.

05/14/2019

Kevin and his team were excellent - very responsive and punctual throughout the process from the initial quote, through some Q&A, and project completion. The entire project took 2 days, as scheduled. Work included removal of paint previously applied to the garage floor.

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring for a 3 Car Garage

04/19/2019

Kevin, and his Crew were EXTREMELY Punctual!! All work, was done, Professionally!! All Clean Up was done, and there were no issues, of any sort. WOULD Definitely Hire AGAIN!! Strongly RECOMMEND!!!

Description of Work
Epoxy Flooring for Garage

01/13/2019

Easily scheduled at my convenience. Work done promptly and expertly. Looks great.

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor.

10/02/2018

He did a great job . I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Epoxy flooring in garage

Category epoxy flooring

We are glad would could help you with your garage enhancement project.

08/02/2017

Let me start out by acknowledging that I am not the easiest customer to please. I am very detail oriented, and as the owner of a small company myself, I have high expectations when dealing with another small company. Now that being said, I am proud to give NJ Garage Design (and specifically the owner, Kevin) an A+, 5-star rating all around! I first started looking into getting the floor of my 3-ca...

Description of Work
Full garage makeover (floor, cabinets, and slatwall)

Category home & garage organization,epoxy flooring

If your garage is like most we see, it’s cluttered with tools, toys, sporting equipment and storage bins. It’s time to start reclaiming your garage. New Jersey Garage Design offers storage solutions plus garage flooring and other services that will pull your space together. Our skilled design consultants are experienced in transforming your garage into an organized showcase that’s easy to keep clean, adding aesthetic beauty and enhancing the resale value of your home. Get the most out of your g

We do not level concrete surfaces. We coat the existing contour of the concrete surface.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover