Junk Rescue

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

PA

876 N Lenola Rd Ste 3E

Moorestown, NJ 08057

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly....

hauling (97)trash removal (92)dumpster rental (32)movers (9)professional organizers (6)house cleaning (1)

08/31/2021

Norman and Ethan called to let me know they were on their way. As I had used them before I knew the routine Norman gave me the quote and I agreed. In no time everything was taken down to the elevator and then downstairs. Gone!! Norman came back to settle the bill. Both men wore Junk Rescue t shirts so you know when they arrive. They were polite and got the job done. I would gladly request Norman a...

Description of Work
Get rid of general household stuff

Category Uncategorized

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/20/2021

They would not provide a quote in advance.

Description of Work
I requested a quote for junk removal

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

07/29/2021

Junk Rescue was a wonderful company to work with when removing our unwanted furniture. Kevin EK and Alec B were efficient and professional. I highly recommend Junk Rescue and their wonderful team!

Description of Work
Furniture removed

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

04/07/2021

This was the first time I contacted Junk Rescue. They were very accommodating since I rescheduled twice due to rain, and they came today (4/7/2021). They called a half hour before arrival. Anthony and Robby were very respectful, reviewed the cost beforehand, and took away my junk safely, quickly and efficiently!! I would call them again in a heartbeat, and highly recommend them to anyone looking t...

Description of Work
junk removal from basement

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

01/23/2021

Excellent. Punctual, professional, friendly staff. They treated my home with respect, wiping their feet on the way in. Wore their masks throughout the work.

Description of Work
Empty books from upstairs, boxes from basement, furniture pieces

Category hauling services,house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/11/2021

The team of Trevon and Anthony were a pleasure to work with! And willing to brave the woods to pull out a heavy goal post construction. Great work.

Description of Work
Pick up of a bed to go to donation, as well as some junk...a mailbox post, miscellaneous wood, gutter covers and a big "goal post".

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

12/14/2020

it went very well. the 3 folks from Junk Rescue were on time, efficient and very friendly. they removed an enormous amount of stuff from my apt. (filing a 14 ft truck bed) in under 3 hours. I would use them again

Description of Work
Cleaning junk out of my apartment

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

11/30/2020

Removed furniture and miscellaneous items from garage. Also moved furniture from upstairs to downstairs .

Description of Work
The service was exceptional. Setting up the appointment was easy and the two gentlemen (Trevon and Anthony) that came to do the work were extremely friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They were especially helpful and patient moving a couch downstairs that was very challenging. I would highly recommend them.

Category hauling services,moving companies,dumpster service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/22/2020

Great! 2nd time I used them and they are the best...on time, professional, and price is right!

Description of Work
Garage cleanoit

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/05/2020

Yesterday was the second time in the past 2 months that I called on Junk Rescue, to remove renovation debris from my home. Just as before, very quick, easy and professional to get the job done as efficiently as possible. Anthony was assigned to the task again, so I was happy to see a familiar face. He arrived with Trevon, and both provided another expedient and satisfying job well done! I definite...

Description of Work
Renovation Debris

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

Full Service Junk Removal, Donation Pickups, Light Demolition, Hourly Labor Assistance

No hazardous waste.