Junk Rescue

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly....

A Service Provider's profile image

+47 more images

hauling (100)trash removal (97)dumpster rental (35)movers (9)professional organizers (6)house cleaning (1)

09/06/2022

Kim S.

It was a seamless process. Junk Rescue was extremely professional and very responsive.

Description of Work
I needed a Dumpster

Work Completed On 06/11/2022

07/06/2022

Raj T.

Phil and Rob came and did an amazing job helping us with the junk removal. They helped us with an entire truck filled with older furniture removal. The two gentlemen were on time, called in advance, very organized and extremely professional, kind and polite. They are definitely an asset to the company. I will definitely hire them again when needed and always recommend them. Share helped with the scheduling of estimate, Ryan helped with arranging the appointment, Rob and Phil did the work. Glad to have found them, highly recommend the company and Rob and Phil

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

Review for Junk Rescue - 876 N Lenola Rd, Moorestown, NJ - 39788040

07/05/2022

Connie B.

Ryan and Ethan did a fantastic job. They arrived promptly, after giving me a heads-up phone call, were willing to wear masks, and were unfailingly polite. After a ‘tour’ they gave me an estimate. They then continued to retrieve things from the attic (managing the pull-down ladder), the basement, the garage, and carefully got a sofa bed around corners from a back room. I am so pleased and relieved. I’ve already told them I’ll be calling them again for future projects. You can’t go wrong with this organization! 7/2/22

Description of Work
Removal of miscellaneous items

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

05/15/2022

Caralyn K.

Excellent staff on time prompt and were very efficient. Definitely would call again if I need another project done!

Description of Work
basement clear out

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

Work Completed On 05/15/2022

03/30/2022

Michele C.

We highly recommend Junk Rescue. Da'kwan and Norman were very courteous and called to let us know they were on their way and arrived on time. Once they arrived they quickly gave us an estimate that was super reasonable and began work. What would have taken us a full day was cleared away in less than an hour. We have used Junk Rescue in the past and will continue as they are extremely reliable, professional and quick to respond.

Description of Work
remove yard debris and old paint cans (prefilled with nonclump cat litter and dry)

Work Completed On 03/28/2022

10/18/2021

Leon W.

They were very good, they were very thoughtful, the people they sent were meticulous,polite and quite, they completely done what we asked them to do, and it's just a pleasure to deal with them, they also gave me a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Demolition of shed, swing set, etc.

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

08/31/2021

Lois C.

Norman and Ethan called to let me know they were on their way. As I had used them before I knew the routine Norman gave me the quote and I agreed. In no time everything was taken down to the elevator and then downstairs. Gone!! Norman came back to settle the bill. Both men wore Junk Rescue t shirts so you know when they arrive. They were polite and got the job done. I would gladly request Norman and Ethan again!! It's good to do business with local people!

Description of Work
Get rid of general household stuff

Category Uncategorized

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

08/20/2021

Brian T.

They would not provide a quote in advance.

Description of Work
I requested a quote for junk removal

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

07/29/2021

Maryann F.

Junk Rescue was a wonderful company to work with when removing our unwanted furniture. Kevin EK and Alec B were efficient and professional. I highly recommend Junk Rescue and their wonderful team!

Description of Work
Furniture removed

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

04/07/2021

SUSAN S.

This was the first time I contacted Junk Rescue. They were very accommodating since I rescheduled twice due to rain, and they came today (4/7/2021). They called a half hour before arrival. Anthony and Robby were very respectful, reviewed the cost beforehand, and took away my junk safely, quickly and efficiently!! I would call them again in a heartbeat, and highly recommend them to anyone looking to remove any unwanted items!

Description of Work
junk removal from basement

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

01/23/2021

Maureen B.

Excellent. Punctual, professional, friendly staff. They treated my home with respect, wiping their feet on the way in. Wore their masks throughout the work.

Description of Work
Empty books from upstairs, boxes from basement, furniture pieces

Category hauling services, house cleaning

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

01/11/2021

Sheila N.

The team of Trevon and Anthony were a pleasure to work with! And willing to brave the woods to pull out a heavy goal post construction. Great work.

Description of Work
Pick up of a bed to go to donation, as well as some junk...a mailbox post, miscellaneous wood, gutter covers and a big "goal post".

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

12/14/2020

Montgomery W.

it went very well. the 3 folks from Junk Rescue were on time, efficient and very friendly. they removed an enormous amount of stuff from my apt. (filing a 14 ft truck bed) in under 3 hours. I would use them again

Description of Work
Cleaning junk out of my apartment

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

11/30/2020

Thomas C.

Removed furniture and miscellaneous items from garage. Also moved furniture from upstairs to downstairs .

Description of Work
The service was exceptional. Setting up the appointment was easy and the two gentlemen (Trevon and Anthony) that came to do the work were extremely friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. They were especially helpful and patient moving a couch downstairs that was very challenging. I would highly recommend them.

Category hauling services, moving companies, dumpster service

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/22/2020

Christina A.

Great! 2nd time I used them and they are the best...on time, professional, and price is right!

Description of Work
Garage cleanoit

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/05/2020

Brian R.

Yesterday was the second time in the past 2 months that I called on Junk Rescue, to remove renovation debris from my home. Just as before, very quick, easy and professional to get the job done as efficiently as possible. Anthony was assigned to the task again, so I was happy to see a familiar face. He arrived with Trevon, and both provided another expedient and satisfying job well done! I definitely plan on using their services again next year for my basement reno. Keep up the great work guys! Brian Cherry Hill

Description of Work
Renovation Debris

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/31/2020

Bernard R.

Excellent punctual and professional. Trevon, Anthony and Mike form an excellent team

Description of Work
Storage unit clean up

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

10/22/2020

Lois M.

It went well, they were quick and polite.

Description of Work
Basement cleared

Category hauling services, moving companies, dumpster service

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/25/2020

LaVette T.

Overall great. Showed up early, professional, no complaints.

Description of Work
Remove junk and trash out of my garage, two couches, and a couple of chairs

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/11/2020

Barbara D.

Mikey and Antwan did a great job. They were polite and very nice. The fee was fair and making the appointment was easy. I will be using this company again in the future.

Description of Work
Removal of household items.

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

08/11/2020

Antonino - Leanne F.

awesome - guys were great and priced the job appropriately.

Description of Work
removal of trash and construction debris

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

07/14/2020

Nik R.

We didn't hire them because of the extremely expensive quote we received. The manager said he could negotiate but never called back.

Description of Work
Removal of branches and leaves

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], This is Jake the owner, which whom who recently spoke with over the phone. Our apologies again for the miscommunication and appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to contact us directly if there is anything else we can do for you.

05/02/2020

Dan C.

The truck showed up on-time. The men were friendly, assessed the job at a very reasonable price and completed the job. A+ and I would recommend them anything time!

Description of Work
Yard removal of large and small items