Hyperion Tree Service Inc

With Angi since October 2009

PO Box 569

Moorestown, NJ 08057

Located in Delran, NJ, Hyperion Tree Service is one of the regions premier providers of tree care and landscaping services. Our goal is simple: to provide safe, efficient, and competitively priced services to the residential, commercial and municipal community. Conveniently located, we are strategically positioned to service Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties in New Jersey. Hyperion Tree Service is a certified Licensed Tree Care Operator (LTCO) via the New Jersey Board of Tree Experts. Registration #: NJTC768441 We are proud to say that all members of our crew are certified in First Aid and CPR, as well as Electric, Line and Hazard Trained. ...

10/24/2021

Shannon C.

Needed neighbors trees (approximately 60 foot up) cut back from our yard as well as a few others trimmed in our yard. These guys came in on a mission and did an absolutely wonderful job quickly! Couldn't believe how fast and efficient they were at accomplishing the task at hand! They cleaned up the yard when they were done and unless you saw the trees before, it looks like they had never been here. Everything looks natural! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Massive trees cut back and trimmed

08/13/2020

David H.

The Hyperion crew did a fantastic job. The showed up on time. The crew worked hard and finished the job quickly. The were careful to not damage my lawn and to clean up after the job. The finished results looked great. There was 4 guys and 2 trucks at my house and everyone worked as a team. The owner called me a few times to check on the progress and to make sure I was happy with the crew. The price was competitive. After calling a few places, I felt most comfortable with Hyperion. They were not the most expensive and not the cheapest. But they charged a fair price after I called around and realized what others were quoting. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Remove a tree, grind 3 stumps, trim 3 trees to a lower level

07/13/2020

Mark D.

For tree removal, these guys are fast and reasonably priced and can do huge trees without a crane. Some branches fell and hit my deck during the job, which I wasn't thrilled about, but there's no noticeable damage that I can see. Still, ideally that wouldn't happen. Communication and scheduling were pretty difficult, and it took about two months to get them out to the house. For tree trimming, I feel like they didn't really listen to what I wanted. A decent amount more of my trees were pruned than I wanted. I would probably only hire Hyperion again to remove a really big tree. I think that's their strong suit, and they're good at it, and fast. For anything else, for me, I'd be stressed that I'd need to be watching them the whole time to get what I want.

Description of Work
Tree removal, Tree Trimming

03/03/2019

Bradford L.

Hyperion really impressed me! Got 4 quotes and. Hyperion was in a tie for most competitive, but won due to positive reviews. Mike adjusted scheduling by mutual consent around the need for a run of dry weather to avoid ruts in lawn. Mike's team expertly removed a large silver maple which was overhanging my house, my garage, and my neighbor's garage without a scratch. After grinding the stump, their cleanup was very thorough. The crew is so experienced and choreographed that I didn't hear them even speaking to one another. Less than 6 hours from arrival to completely done.

Description of Work
Tree and stump removal for a huge Silver Maple tree

11/02/2017

S M.

I was extremely pleased with Hyperion. They showed up early and worked so quickly and efficiently. They had both trees removed, cleaned up, and my fence reinstalled in a couple hours. I had a couple questions and they took the time to talk through my questions. They even went onto my roof and blew off the saw dust to ensure it didn't clog my gutters. I can't praise them enough, highly recommend them and would absolutely use them again. I also received 4 separate quotes and they were the most reasonable and closest to what Angie's List provided as a best rate.

Description of Work
We needed to have two trees removed from a fenced in backyard.

10/14/2017

Fred T.

Very well.

Description of Work
A half day of tree work, including the removal of four tall trees, large amounts of fallen branches, and pruning of many trees, including several specimen trees.

09/26/2017

Beth W.

07/27/2017

Matthew M.

Great, as usual. Have used Hyperion for many projects.

Description of Work
We had them trim out a couple of tree and cut back trees along the fence line. These guys are great. Once they are gone you would never know they were there. Places looks cleaner than when they started.

07/27/2017

Matthew M.

They did a great job

Description of Work
They removed an 85 foot Maple tree that was hanging over my house. The tree was rotted and needed to come down ASAP. The workers were very respectful and skilled. The removed it in 6 hours!

05/17/2017

Kevin S.

Mike's crew was fantastic as was Mike. Mike arrived first thing in the morning, reviewed the job with myself and his foreman, and the crew got right to work. Mike even decided on the spot an additional tree that was leaning should be taken out at no extra cost. The crew was incredibly professional, capable, safe, and respectful of my property as well as all my neighbors. They did a fantastic job cleaning up, and other then the amazing transformation to my property you'd never know they were there. I will never use another tree company other then Hyperion and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Hyperion Tree pruned up and deadwooded over 20 trees on my property, and fully removed 5 trees, including grinding stumps for 3 of them.

12/23/2016

winifred M.

The price was good. It was right after a storm, they may not have came that day or the next, but considering everybody was needing something done, they came fairly quickly. We spoke to I guess the owner and it was fine. Some of his workers didn't necessarily speak English, which is fine because I only speak one language too. He was supposed to leave the wood, but they didn't know that. We have a fireplace, and here these logs go whipping through the chipper, and they were perfectly good firewood. So that was an issue that we had. Not a problem communicating with him, but just the people left to do the service.

Description of Work
Tree service.

11/04/2016

Michael A.

The guys came out and actually removed the neighbors cedar fence sections to access the job. Afterwards you couldn't tell they had been there other than the tree being gone...fantastic job!

Description of Work
I had an enormous silver maple removed from a very awkward spot in the corner of and very neat 4 fences.

10/07/2016

Angel S.

Went really well, the crew was on time and quick.

Description of Work
Trimmed two trees

08/08/2016

winifred M.

05/18/2016

Paul H.

Description of Work
Removed pear tree and stump. Excellent job. Good clean up.

04/15/2016

Melanie R.

02/27/2016

Donald M.

Came on time as promised. Professional technicians removed a very large tree without creating collateral damage. Cut up large branches felled by the wind in fireplace size pieces and stacked. Except for the absent tree and branches, they cleaned up so well you wouldn't have known they were there.

Description of Work
Remove a large standing dead tree from back yard. Removal of large branches from storm damage

05/02/2015

Sam R.

Their price is very reasonable. Mike promptly scheduled the job and his team came early in the morning. I showed them the trees and left for work. When I came back, trees were all gone-- like they were never there. They removed all the wood and debris. Overall an excellent job. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Cut down and removed five small trees from my backyard.

07/28/2014

Troy P.

We were extremely happy with the service, the crew showed up on time and quickly got to work. After a few hours they were all done and you would have never known they were there. The property was completely cleaned up, we would definitely use them again!! Thanks Mike!!!

Description of Work
Removed 1 large tree, several small trees and stumps and trimmed a few branched.

03/17/2014

Susan L.

I have used this company many times. They come out and give an estimate. You can do your contact via email so if you work you do not have to be home for the estimate. They come out as promised. Do the work as promised. Clean up. Leave. If you are home you can pay then, if not you can mail your check. They are efficient and reliable.

Description of Work
Cut down a tree and trimmed a branch.

05/16/2013

Matt C.

Everything went well. Came right out to do the estimate. I had called a few other tree companies and none of them had gotten back to me. Hyperion came out the next day. A few days later they came out and got the work done in a half a day.

Description of Work
Cut down a large tree in the back yard beyond the fence line.

03/25/2013

Joann G.

They clean up really nice after themselves. They are really good and I have been using them since 2/2006 for services.

Description of Work
I have used them quite often. I have 2 acres and have a lot that I can't do myself. They trimmed a large oak tree around the power lines, an evergreen tree by the power lines, and then 2 evergreens out front were trimmed up as well. They trimmed and shaped 2 smoke trees and trimmed the lower branches on a large silver maple.There was a purple heart tree that they took down that was diseased and splitting. There was a pine tree that the lower branches were trimmed on. There was a Crabapple, mulberry, and cherry tree that were trimmed. There was another large oak tree in the back of the house that had some really large branches that were going onto my roof and deck. He then trimmed two more mulberry trees away from existing pine trees.

02/04/2012

Joann G.

He's great! He's very nice, takes the time to listen and gives me an honest opinion. If I suggest something and he doesn't think it needs to be done, he will let me know. He is very patient and takes his time walking around the yard to make suggestions on what does or does not need to be done.

Description of Work
Hyperion Tree Service has been maintaining my trees for several years. They trim, cut branches and clean up after themselves.

11/06/2009

christopher S.

EXCELLENT! Came to estimate in morning, we agreed to their price. We scheduled for a couple weeks later but they called back an hour later saying they had a truck in the neighborhood. Four men showed up, pruned the trees efficiently, then cleaned up and left with a handshake. Marvelous!

Description of Work
Prune large branches.

Upnext Contracting LLC

Here at Upnext Landscaping & Concrete, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Landscaping, Hardscaping, Pavers, Stone, Gravel, and Concrete. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Brito

Grass Masters Inc

Grass Masters is a full service company providing excellence in landscaping, hardscaping and lawn care to South Jersey since 1990. We specialize in the installation of EP Henry paver patios, driveways and retaining walls, complete landscape design, installation and maintenance, and expert lawn care services. Please visit our website @ www.grassmasters.net for additional information.

Tree trimming & pruning, tree removal, stump grinding, storm services, line clearing & land clearing.