Aussie Home Remodeling Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2017

Aussie Home Remodeling, Inc. is a small contracting company who is registered and insured in the State of New Jersey. I, George Harder, am the owner/operator of this company. My crew and I are known for our communication with our clients, professionalism and promptness, great craftsmanship, attention to detail, and finishing jobs better than the clients had envisioned. We book our jobs simply through word-of-mouth from former clients referring us to others. I am proud that our clients can rely on us for all their residential and commercial improvement needs. I am also proud to build relationships with my clients based on outstanding work, clear communication/proposals, and mutual respect. I am a 44 year old man and have been working in building trades since 1994. I opened my own company in 2010....

MLM Home Improvement, LLC

MLM Home Improvement, LLC

MLM was started over ten years ago with a simple concept: Potential clients, no matter what their individual or family needs, should always be approached with a genuine desire to understand their vision all while delivering a product that brings their dream to life. Specializing in roofing, windows, siding, doors, and gutters since its inception in 2007, MLM has earned and maintained a consistent trajectory of growth which includes thousands of clients in their portfolio. The foundation enabling this growth has always been an unwavering commitment to the human aspect of doing business. With each project completed, the team at MLM is always improving and mastering further the art of customer relationships through impeccable work ethic and craftsmanship. Our Mission: To deliver the highest quality products and installations with family-like customer service Our Vision: To be the best at what we do through enriching the lives of our customers, our co-workers, and our community To really learn about MLM Home Improvement, look no further than our awards and recognitions. We're an A+ rated company with the Better Business Bureau and have been HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved. Our team is currently ranked #147 on Qualified Remodeler’s Top 500 List.

07/28/2017

Very satisfied with quality craftsmen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced. Bathrooms& kitchen completely replaced at rental properties.Very

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

07/22/2017

Both aspects of the job went very well. George coordinated his work with the roofer and that was seamless. We weren't sure the siding could be replaced once it was removed but George was able to replace it. The porch repair turned out to be more extensive than expected. Once the exterior wood was removed, there was more water damage to the corner of the porch than anticipated. This could not have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch repair and removal of wood siding and replace to allow a roof repair

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your kindness. I always believe in doing things correctly, without short cuts, because, in the long run, it saves money and it's right. I'm always happy to work with clients who have the same approach. It has been a pleasure working with you and your husband on your lovely home! Sincerely, George

07/20/2017

He has never disappointed and always been responsive, respectful and fair. Would use him anytime and everytime. He is the first person I call when I need something done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used George for a variety of things over the years--fixing a door that wouldn't close properly, repairing a leak, replacing a garbage disposal, repairing a sill in the basement -- just to name a few. ALWAYS professional, honest, fair. One time I told him he wasn't the cheapest quote BUT I knew the quality of his work and that he will stand behind it.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thanks for your loyalty over the years. It's been a pleasure working with you.

07/19/2017

Excellent, could not have gone better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front porch

CATEGORY remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Dave and I love working with you and [Member Name Removed]. Thanks again.

07/18/2017

Mr Harder is truly a professional who takes pride in the work that he does. He is responsible and does a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aussie home improvement has redone my bathroom in the past. This time I hired them to do maintenance on the front of my house (sealing some moldings around windows), and refinishing the front door

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I have great pride working with you and your family on your beautiful home. Thanks again Sincerely, George

General Contracting. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Doors, Windows, Flooring, Carpentry, Decks,Painting, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Big and Small Jobs.