Advocare LLC

With Angi since October 2008

Primary Care - Internal Medicine
Primary Care - Family Medicine

Additional DBA - Main Street Medical Associates....

Destiny Logistics LLc

Destiny Logistics LLC - hauling services specialized in yard, home garage, construction clean-out and removal.

Empire Cleanouts

We specialize in removal of all unwanted items, house or business clean outs, junk hauling, yard debris removal, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly.

Offers by Junk Rescue on Angi

05/19/2016

10/06/2014

Description of Work
He is my primary. My overall experience has been an A, no question! He takes his time and works with you.

12/05/2012

Fabulous. :)

Description of Work
Primary care physician. Extremely thorough, thoughtful, inquisitive, bright, no-nonsense doctor who has treated my husband and I with the utmost care, including referrals to specialists and terrific follow-up. Very pleased.

Category family doctor

09/17/2010

My last visit with Dr. Levin went very well. He is kind and is always available. If he isn?t available, then one of his associates is available. I sometimes need to wait for a while in his office and that?s because no doctor is always on time. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Dr. Joseph Levin is my primary care physician. My last visit to him was about 3 months ago.

08/28/2010

I was examined by one of the newer physicians in this four-person practice. My knee was badly swollen and very sensitive. I explained that it was very tender. She laid me on the examination table and pulled my lower leg back (to get a range of motion, which was nil). It hurt, I protested and she made a big deal of writing on her clipboard and say out loud, "Patient refuses to be examined." She sen...

Description of Work
Examination for badly swollen knee, in addition to other visits.

Category internist

Primary care family & internal medicine.