A Plus Carpet Care

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2013

At A Plus Carpet Care we take great pride in providing Northern and Central NJ with the best cleaning services around and appointments that fit your schedule. We have years of experience with all of our services. Specializing in safe and non-toxic premium carpet and upholstery cleaning with a fast dry time. Do you have years of dirt and spots to be removed? No Problem! Our deep down hot extraction cleaning is the solution for you. Backed by our 30 Day Guarantee!: If the spots come back, so do we at no charge! Do you have kids or pets walking on the carpet? No Problem! Our cleaning solution is safe for your kids & pets, also eco friendly & non-toxic. Have Allergies or are you sensitive to odors? No need to worry there will be no harsh odors or smells during or after the cleaning and your carpets will be left bright and soft. Take advantage of this special promotion and get 20% off Any Service! Use Promo Code "AngiesLst". Give Us A Call Today!...

Abbey Carpet & Floor of Hawthorne

Since 1959 our family owned flooring business' # 1 priority is providing quality products and exceptional service to our customers. We have one of the largest and most exclusive collections of carpet, hardwood, laminates, vinyl and tile in the north jersey area. Abbey offers you the highest quality styles and brand names in the industry. The highly respected names of alexander smith, american showcase and premier stainmaster® are unsurpassed in quality and remarkable beauty. Spread your payments out for upto 12 months with our "flooring solutions" financing program from wells fargo! Additional DBA - Hawthorne Rugs, Inc.

WAX & BUFF

We specialize in reviving new life into old floors with over 7 years of experience. Wax & Buff is owner-operated and proudly serves the five boroughs and portions of New Jersey.

Mumz Cleaning Service

“Mumz Got You Covered” Customer satisfaction is our company’s utmost goal. Mumz backs its entire house cleaning and maid services with our “Mumz got you covered” guarantee. If you’re unhappy with the service we have provided, let us know at the end of our cleaning session, and we’ll do it again free of charge Mumz for Small Places Mumz offers a program designed to service residents of apartments and condominiums. Mumz for Small Spaces offers special and customized pricing to groups of residents in the same complex who register for weekly or bi-weekly service. Your Protection We understand that your home is one of your greatest investments because it holds your most treasured effects. We treat your home, your key and your personal belongings with the utmost attentiveness and respect. When you invite Mumz into your home we want you to feel confident with your decision.

Offers by Mumz Cleaning Service on Angi

02/11/2017

Fantastic! Phil and his helper Tyler are professional, easy to talk to, and did and great job! They've been over 3 times already and will be over at least once a year from now on.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

12/16/2016

Phil and his helper Tyler did a terrific job. He called in 20 minutes in advance which is very helpful. The carpets had some very dirty areas beforehand and I never expected them to be cleaned so well. Very professional all the way.

Description of Work
Several rooms of carpet were cleaned.

08/17/2016

Phil, the owner/operator, has provided my residential carpet care cleaning services since 4/2013. He stands out for all the right reasons: very professional, courteous, responsible, knowledgeable, and provides a high-quality service at a fair price. My rugs are dry and able to walk on in 2-3 hours. I rely on Phil for an annual cleaning as my rugs and runners are in high-traffic areas. He leaves th...

Description of Work
Deep clean nine area rugs and runners

08/16/2016

Absolutely fabulous! I called A plus because of a pet stain and odor problem. The job they did is unbelievable especially on a carpet installed over 20 years old. The best carpet cleaners I have ever had.

Description of Work
Cleaned upstairs and steps to downstairs and the carpet.

04/27/2016

I highly recommend A Plus. Call Phil he's the owner/operator and I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I needed a few carpets cleaned so I called them and Phil picked up the call right away and took all my information. I didn't have to leave a message like I had to with the others. Phil called me back when he said he would, he showed up when he said he would and was professional and pleasant to d...

Description of Work
Deep clean carpets in two bedrooms and a hallway

Category carpet cleaners

...Cleaning Services: Carpet, Upholstery, Pet Urine & Odor Removal, Area/Oriental Rugs, Stain & Spot Removal Including Bleach Stains, ... Tile & Grout, Leather Furniture, Water Extraction, Water Damage, Window Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning & more... 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Residential & Commercial

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check