Adorno Appliances LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

4.3

Appliance repair: kitchen, laundry, outdoor Authorized for warranty services: Samsung, U-LINE, Bluestar, Bertazonni, Liebherr. Out of warranty services: All brands....

Ken's Appliance

Repair of all appliances washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, etc all brands. I have 20+ years experience. I accept cash and checks as payment. I went to Lincoln Tech in Paramus and was than employed with Maytag for 15+ years. During that time I received extensive training and excellent experience.

Techline Appliance Repair Corp

Since 2017, we have been specializing in appliance repairs for all major brands and models of appliances! Washers, dryers, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click today!

JP Repair Services L.L.C

Hello and welcome to JP Repair Services! We are your one stop shop for all of your appliance needs! We have 35 years of experience, and customer service is always our top priority! Please give us a call today to schedule your appointment.

09/19/2016

Great. On time, pleasant, did work as needed.

Description of Work
Repaired malfunctioning dishwasher.

01/20/2014

I wish they hadn't been quite so expensive, but they did the job, and they did it well.

Description of Work
Adorno Applicances came in and fixed our Viking stove. They were prompt, honest, and actually made the stove work again, after I'd asked a different appliance company (American Dream Appliances - don't both with them) to come and fix it and they failed multiple times. It was a bit expensive, and to be honest, the stove remains a bit finicky (one of the burners still takes forever to ignite), but I don't think that was their fault, as they explained to me at the time that it might continue to behave that way and showed me some short cuts for getting around it. They even took a look at our outdoor grill and fixed part of it for free!

02/25/2013

Adorno Appliances did a really good job. It cost a lot, but I have a very expensive stove and a very expensive grill. They answered the phone, they showed up on time, and they were very respectful. They did the job. He knew what the previous repairman had done wrong and knew how to fix it. So far so good on the repairs. It is a father and son company. It is nice to see the son learning. I try and ...

Description of Work
Adorno Appliances repaired my gas grill. He took the whole thing apart, put in all new burners, and cleaned the whole thing. They also fixed my stove for me. I have a Viking range that not a lot of people will work on.

02/20/2012

Overall, the service was less than satisfactory. I particularly object to being overcharged for parts that are easily obtained on the internet. I also object to the way the service call was handled. The men who showed up (there were 2 - one was clearly an apprentice) were prompt and courteous and seemed to know what they were doing (only a little time will tell). The real problem was dealing with ...

Description of Work
My Viking refrigerator was freezing food in the refrigerator section. I called Viking and they gave me the name of Adorno Appliances LLC. I called and asked for a technician to look at my refrigerator. An appointment was made promptly and Adorno arrived at the appointed time. I was charged $75 for the visit. Parts were required and it took one month for the parts to arrive. The parts were installed and the used ones left at my home. After the service call I looked up the part on the internet and found that the retail price of the parts was $39.41 (X2). Adorno charged me $69 (X2) for the parts. They charged me $125 for labor for less than 45 minutes.

Category appliance repair

We service all major and minor appliances. Including but not limited to: Fridge, stove, dishwasher, garbage disposal, washing machine, dryer, wine coolers, grills etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover