Anytime Plumbing

New Jersey: General
06/30/2023

1 Tracey Drive

Milltown, NJ 08850

Anytime Plumbing is a family owned and operated business. We service Middlesex County and surrounding areas. We offer fair prices, quality service, and strive to provide excellent customer service 100% of the time. That is why when you call us, you will speak directly to a technician and not an answering service, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. At Anytime Plumbing we believe in keeping our customers for life, so you can be assured that when you need us, we'll be there!...

plumbers (197)drain cleaning (12)well & water pump repair (8)water heaters (5)sewer cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)appliance repair (15)HVAC Companies (2)

04/21/2021

Very pleased with the work Anytime Plumbing performed. Have used them in the past and they did a good job so called them again. Showed up to do the job exactly when they said they would. Very professional and price was very reasonable. The installation of my new kitchen faucet and replacement of the valves for the kitchen sink were done professionally by a competent plumber. Would definitely use t...

Description of Work
installed kitchen faucet and replace valves

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

03/02/2021

Two issues in two days; they were unrelated. Brian from Anytime Plumbing was prompt in his initial response and arrived onsite based on his initial estimate. The first one was an weekend emergency with a clogged kitchen sink drain. Brian was diligent in diagnosing the resolving the issue. The following day we had another plumbing emergency when our basement sump pump failed allow water to start ac...

Description of Work
Kitchen drain blockage and basement sump pump failure.

Category plumbing,wells,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

06/17/2020

Perfect. All went well. No issues. No problem. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Plumibing fixtures

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you for your review if you ever need anything please give us a call

06/15/2020

Every thing was great, arrived on time, very helpful. Professional, worked cleanly and came back immediately when I encountered a small issue.

Description of Work
Various plumbing work needed to be preformed

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thank you for your review, if you ever need anything please give us a call

05/23/2020

Anytime Plumbing was very professional and showed on time. Explained exactly what was wrong and the process of replacing the old unit. They cleaned up after and left like nothing happened in the basement.

Description of Work
Replaced our failed ejector pump

Category appliance repair,wells

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

Thank you so much for your review. If you ever need anything please give us a call

05/19/2020

Very well. They diagnosed the problem and replaced the pipes in an hour.

Description of Work
2 pipes replaced in the kitchen ceiling

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Thank you so much for your nice review. If you ever need anything please give us a call

01/30/2020

Awesome! From the time I called them to when the job was done was a total of 1 hour! They answered the phone, sent someone right over, had the parts, fixed it and all was good. Very impressive!

Description of Work
Replace a broken leaking sink drain

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

01/13/2020

Anytime Plumbing are very professional. They returned my calls promptly. Brain is very professional and nice. He come to my house on time! He know what he is doing and is very knowledgeable. He cover my floor with cloth. He really take care of my property. He does a great job and he cleans up after himself. I asked him to put on shoes covers to protect my carpet. Not only he doesn’t annoyed by it....

Description of Work
Changed faucets and slide bar in bathroom

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

11/29/2019

Tom answered my call right away and gave me a same day appointment. My kitchen faucet was shot and required replacement. Although they did not have a replacement, they waited for me to run to the store and get one so I was not left stranded. Kudos to the team for providing excellent customer service! I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

Work Completed On 11/29/2019

08/11/2019

I've used Anytime Plumbing on several occasions over the past few years, and they have been excellent every time. Both Tom and Brian are prompt, courteous, and professional. They provide accurate estimates and communicate about progress and challenges. I'm really happy to have them as my plumbers, and they are really nice too!!!!

Description of Work
Several Repairs: New Garbage Disposal; New Hot Water Heater; Toilet Repair; Frozen/Burst Pipe

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

Thanks for the very nice review

Water heaters. Plumbing - sinks, faucets, toilets, tubs & showers. Sewers. Video camera inspection. Sump pumps. Garbage disposers. Gas lines.

Forced hot air.