Meticulous Cleaning Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Specializing in Residential and Commercial Cleanings. Meticulous Cleaning has been in business out of Bergen County for the last 7 years....

Moran Cleaning Service llc

Moran Cleaning Service llc

At Moran Cleaning Service our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 4+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We specialize in EnviroShield to eliminate bacteria's associated wih Covid-19. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

10/13/2014

They clean well when they are here. They cancel and reschedule a lot. It has been a month and a half since they have been here. They are never on time and just miss appointments. There is also no consistency with the employees they send. Very unreliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

07/18/2013

It was $75 a hour and they had 3 people. They made sure that it was all clean when we moved in. They spoke English and I was able to have a conversation with them and let them know what I wanted. I chose them because of their communication. They were 1 1/2 hours late and didn't call, which really made me mad. The pricing was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Meticulous Cleaning to do a move in clean. They cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. They did baseboards and they vacuumed.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Post Construction, Move-in, Move-out Cleanings.