Great White Mechanical LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2009

23 Birch Street

Midland Park, NJ 07432

Great White Mechanical is one of the fastest growing HVAC Companies in the Northern NJ area. Our company gets the job done right the first time. Our service and installation teams are thorough from the beginning of the job until the end. At Great White Mechanical, we strive to uphold the highest level of satisfaction from our customers. We have the knowledge and expertise to keep our company running as effectively as possible. Our technicians have been in the business for over 25 years. We are proud of what we do!...

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (73)water heaters (9)generator service (7)electrician (5)heating oil company (1)gas leak repair (1)home remodeling (1)small appliance repair (1)appliance repair (1)

11/14/2020

I was a customer for many years. Since ownership changed my recent experience has been terrible. I had a routine HVAC maintenance visit. It was discovered that I needed a new distribution tube and water valve. Instead of changing it on the spot, they told me that they had to come back because apparently they do not stock the truck with basic rudimentary HVAC items, then proceeded to charge me for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HEATING SERVICE

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

09/17/2020

Great White destroyed a brand new kitchen cabinet while doing work on our $100,000 kitchen remodel. I have reached out to Dylan, the owner, through numerous e-mails and he will not return calls. The company sent a discounted invoice leaving me to find a company to fix the cabinet. Dylan has not made a single effort to contact me or fix the problem. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subcontractor for Remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

Photo for Great White Mechanical LLC - 23 Birch Street, Midland Park, NJ - 38881171

06/30/2020

Went GREAT !! Dylan, Jeff, Theresa were all great in quickly getting us an appt to review our home and needs and then provided us with 3 options, all very competitively priced. Once we received the town permit, they scheduled a team to start within a week. The install team led by Billy, did a GREAT job and completed all work within two days. They were friendly, courteous, and minimized any debris ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a first time central ac in home.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review! Our team takes pride in the work we do and appreciate the acknowledgement. We strive to meet the satisfaction of our customers. We will pass on your review to our team. Thank you!!

09/27/2019

Great White helped me with my oil-to-gas conversion. They also arranged for the oil tank removal and replaced my hot water heater. It's an old house and they did a wonderful job. They were complimented by the office staff at my city building dept. as well as by the inspectors. The price was reasonable and I plan to use them for maintenance moving forward. I highly recommend Great White Mechanical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil-to-Gas Conversion, How Water Heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

09/03/2019

On August 28, my second floor AC unit indicated that there was a wiring fault. I called the emergency line which was promptly answered. I explained what my problem was and they said that I would have a service representative show up at my house within the hour. The representative arrived approximately 40 minutes after my call. He quickly determined that there was a short in the system but since it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of second floor AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/26/2019

Poor, unacceptable customer service! Tried making an appointment with the representative by the name Theresa, who in the first call, was cordial and professional. Some mixup happened with the appointment time for an estimation visit and the meetup with the technician Dylan didn't happen, as a result. On calling back the company, to sort out what happened and to reschedule an appointment, Theresa s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2019

I’m sorry for the confusion but we do not have any record of a customer or potential customer by the name of [Member Name Removed] We’ve checked our phone calls and schedule and there is no customer by this name.

06/18/2019

They never replied to two separate emails I sent them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never replied to two separate emails I sent them

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Good Afternoon Sir, We apologize but unfortunately we did not see your message until this past Monday. We didn't receive an email notifying us of a message either. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment please feel free to contact us @ 201.797.0031.

05/10/2018

Work was performed to specification. Dylan and his crew did a nice job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace failed gas furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

05/04/2018

Very happy with the work completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole home humidifier installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

12/05/2017

After contacting the office, my call was quickly returned by Dylan who promptly sent the appropriate crew to handle the job. The guys at GWM are always punctual, polite, and professional. The crews never leave a mess, and they always explain the problems and solutions well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great White Mechanical has been my go-to company for HVAC services. I met Dylan (owner) 7 years ago thru Angie's list. They re-designed my entire AC duct system and created a more efficient AC system for my house. GWM installed my generator and did all the electrical work to install a new circuit breaker. They have diagnosed, and either repaired or replaced parts of my aging AC system, including their most recent visit to detect and fix a leak in a forced hot air system above my closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

Heating & air conditioning, boilers, radiant heating, hot air furnaces, humidification systems, snow melt systems, chillers, mechanical systems, water heaters, & ventilation systems

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available