Prown's Windows & Doors

Founded 1925 • With Angi since October 2008

We measure, sell, and install new windows, doors and window treatments. 3rd Generation, family owned, serving eastern Monmouth county, NJ for over 90 years. We install & service everything we sell with long time, kind, professional Prown's installers....

Glass Solutions

Kennedy Windows & Doors Inc

Authorized Pella Windows dealer with Certified Pella Installers. 20 years experience in Pella sales and inducted into Pella Corporation President's Club in 2012 for outstanding customer service.

Tri-State Window Factory Corp

Tri-State is the manufacturer and installer of premium quality vinyl windows and patio doors. We do the entire job ourselves, no subcontractor or middleman! Tri-State builds them, installs them and we guarantee them.

10/08/2021

dominic C.

Great!Prowns is professional grade, period. Quality entry doors and storms installed by Billy and Lou who spent all day ensuring the right fit and operation. Can't say enough about the professionalism and workmanship. If you're looking for a great job you'll be proud of, look no further. Consider the effort and expense of measuring, purchasing, delivery, hiring a qualified installer, dealing with surprises when the old doors / windows are taken out, and hoping the products you receive work well once things are taken apart - you're much better off having people who have extensive experience do the job from A to Z. David came in to measure the first time, and supplied a price a few days later. Then the installer comes back to measure again. Top it all off - easy zero percent financing for 1 year. There really isn't any competition.

Description of Work
Entry Doors and Storms

Category awnings,doors

10/03/2021

teresa W.

The entire experience was great. They came to my house to show me options, take measurements and provided pricing. They arrived to install on time. The work was done perfectly. All the employees I interacted with were professional and friendly. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed 4 replacement windows.

Category awnings,replacement windows

02/07/2021

teresa W.

Awesome work. Used them in my prior home and recently in my new home. The best.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category awnings,replacement windows

12/28/2020

Judith F.

We received helpful advice about the various choices available to us. The door arrived at the promised time and the installation went smoothly. The good service was no surprise to us since we have used this business several times in the past.

Description of Work
new storm door

12/14/2020

Laurie M.

The job was flawless from start to finish. Working with Billy and his team was a joy. He even pointed out a design feature of the windows I first selected that he thought I would hate...and he was right, thus avoiding a big headache. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement of 36 storm windows and a door

Category replacement windows,doors

10/29/2020

Tim O.

Excellent service, value and communication from first call to install (3 storm doors). Installers Billy and Kyle were professional and their experience showed. Very satisfied customer. Highly recommend this local business.

Description of Work
3 Storm Doors Installed - Home

10/12/2020

MARYANN F.

Absolutely a perfect experience from start to finish! Prown's installed a BEAUTIFUL front door to our condo in Red Bank. The quality and workmanship of this American made door cannot be matched by what you might see in a big box store. It is simply gorgeous - you can FEEL the difference when you open and close the door. Dave was so knowledgeable, so helpful with the sale. Lou and his install team arrived right on time, masks on, broom and shop vac in hand for clean up. I would never go anywhere else for doors and windows! You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Install front door

05/04/2020

Edward K.

Great! The sales person (Kathy) came out and made suggestions for what was needed. One of the installers came out and measured. Then, even with all the shutdowns, two of the installers arrived and put it up in about an hour. They brought all the hardware and put it on our Patio Door. It lightly shimmered as we stepped back to admire it. It fit perfectly. Before leaving, the Installers noted that our Entry Door to the Garage made a squeak. They had installed that door about a week before. They oiled the threshold and fixed that problem. We will have them back for our next door or window installation.

Description of Work
We had a Patio Door Vertical Blind installed

Category awnings,window treatments

10/18/2019

Toni R.

excellent - from start to finish. Can't say enough about the service provided by Prowns. Billy and Lou arrived on time and during installation answered all my questions. We were very happy with the work performed. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
replacement windows and patio door

Category replacement windows

05/15/2019

Lynne F.

I needed 4 old windows removed and replaced with new ones. Prown's is my go-to place for any service that they offer because in 25+ years, they have never let me down. As soon as I contacted David Prown and told him what I needed, he scheduled his rep to come take measurements and show me what was available. I made my selections. He gave me an estimate of when the windows would be ready for installation and it was spot on. Prown's installers arrived on time, did a great job, answered all questions and left me with beautiful windows. I really love the trustworthiness and personal touch of a local business with a great reputation.

Description of Work
Replacement of 4 windows

Category replacement windows

Prown's Windows & Doors

Founded 1925 • With Angi since October 2008

669 State Route 35

Middletown, NJ 07748

Windows (Double Hung, Casement, Basement, Bay, Bow Sliders, and Awning) Patio Doors Storm Doors Entry Doors Window Treatments (Shades & Blinds) Plantation Shutters Aluminum Awnings Shower Doors Exterior Shutters Glass Repair (Double Pane/Thermal) Screen Repair (Re-Screen in your Frame)

Call Store for Details