Green Sun Energy Services, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

79 McCutcheon Ct.

Middletown, NJ 07748

Founded in 2010, we have helped nearly 1000 New Jersey homeowners become more energy independent. We are a leading provider of solar panel installation programs, GAF Timberline roofing systems, Generac generator installations, and generator maintenance services. Headquartered in Middletown, NJ our local team supports clients throughout Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex, Somerset, Mercer and Union County....

electrician (52)generator service (32)solar companies (32)plumbers (9)roofing (5)

04/15/2021

My husband and I are so thankful we used Green Sun for the installation of our new generator. Every member of the crew from first inquiry to final inspection was exceptional. Everyone was very professional, informative and friendly. The communication was amazing -- every step of the way. And their prices were more than fair. Green Sun made the entire process wonderfully easy for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase/Installation Whole House Generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2021

03/15/2021

The scheduling and installation of my full house generator by Green Sun Energy was flawless and almost immediately proved to be invaluable with a 4 day blackout. Frank, Karen and their team could not have been more professional, informative and punctual. After consulting with a few other companies I'm convinced I made the right choice going with Green Sun Energy. I highly recommend them and know y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of full house generator

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2021

01/18/2021

Since I am working at home it was needed. Glen and Chris were awesome to deal with as they walked us through the process step by step and every time they said someone would be here that person was. It was seamless and very easy to work with them and I would Highly recommend them if you are looking for a generator install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a generator installed at our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/15/2021

I was very happy with the job Green Sun has done and the communication they consistently provided. I met someone yesterday who was looking install Solar Panels and they mentioned how painful the sales presentation was (with a very high pressure approach). I told them I have had no issues with Green Sun and I have been very happy. Glen was very professional and informative in the presentation he ga...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel installation

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

12/18/2020

Glen and Chris were amazing from start to finish! They always made themselves available to answer any questions and concerns that I had. They are a no BS company, very straightforward and honest, never tried to upsale me on equipment I didn't need. The installers did a great job and made sure the install site was clean of any debris when they finished. We couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Solar System

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2020

10/20/2020

Glen was very professional and answered all my questions and I had many. The installation was on time and professionally done. I signed up for yearly maintenance. The generator kicks in automatically when we lose power. After enduring 11 days without power during Sandy it’s definitely peace of mind! I can recommend Green Sun enthusiastically.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator installation

CATEGORY generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2015

10/12/2020

Glen and his team were prompt and professional during both installation and annual maintenance. We lost power during the last hurricane and the generator worked perfectly. Pricing was very good and Glen was even able to get me an extended warranty (promo from Generac). I would recommend Green Sun.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator install and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Photo for Green Sun Energy Services, LLC - 79 McCutcheon Ct., Middletown, NJ - 38941792

08/27/2020

The services that Green Sun Energy have always provided for us have always been top-notch. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends. The power on our street was out during the past storm for about 24 hours. Our generator came on in less than a minute and didn't miss a beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on our gas generator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/05/2020

Very professional. I installed a new roof and a new 20kw generator and everything went as planned. I am extremely happy with the process from start to finish. Every step was scheduled, and on time. I was kept informed throughout the entire process. Everything went so smooth from permits to installation and final testing. Glen explained each step and setup my expectations honestly and correctly. Gl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20kw whole home stand-by generator and installed a new roof

CATEGORY electrician,roofing,generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

03/16/2020

Great! Glen and the team take care of every detail with efficiency and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, Solar Panels, Generator

CATEGORY roofing,solar panels,generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

We provide a full spectrum of energy programs and solutions that include: * Energy Improvement Services * Custom Tailored Solar Energy Programs * Independent Third Party Natural Gas and Electric Supply * Emergency Standby Generators

General electrical work, general plumbing, construction, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check