Standard Pest Control

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2008

429A Lincoln Blvd

Middlesex, NJ 08846

You get the benefit of 30 years of experience when you trust your bug or rodent problem to Standard Pest Control Inc. Get your house checked for termites and other damaging insects like carpenter ants by Standard Pest Control Inc. on a regular basis to avoid costly structural repairs. Also serving Newark, Elizabeth, Summit, Scotch Plains, Warren, and Westfield, NJ....

08/21/2017

Marty E.

very good, as always

Description of Work
Treatment for ants and outside insects; ongoing contract.

08/02/2017

John D.

Good. After a week or two ... no more ants ...for more than a month now.

Description of Work
Exterminate swarming ants.

08/02/2017

John D.

Good. After 2 weeks, no more ants.

Description of Work
Exterminate swarming ants.

03/10/2016

Lisa W.

02/11/2016

Carole S.

06/25/2015

Lisa W.

03/26/2015

Hameer R.

We are using their help for nearly three years and they are fine. Everything is as it should be. We are bug free now. Sometime back there were spiders here and there and we called them and they came in promptly and fixed it. So its been a good experience. There is nothing that stands out in their service. I get what I pay for and it is exactly what I except. They don't go above and beyond and I am certainly not dissatisfied.

Description of Work
We have a contract with them. We have 5 regularly scheduled services for indoor and outdoor and that is what they did. They charge 100$ for each time they come.

03/19/2015

Kristen M.

It was good. I am on a contract with them. So, when I need them for something special, it's usually free. So far everything I've needed them for has been covered under the contract. If I need them they come out the same day. I've been very happy with them. I've been very happy with all the people that have come to treat the house and everybody who has come out on an emergency call. I have no complaints. I'm fine with the price. I don't have ant infestations that I used to. They have taken care of all the issues as they've come up.

Description of Work
They came out and did an inspection in January. They come four times a year and treat the house to prevent any insect infestations and then when something bizarre comes up, they come back and take care of it.

Category pest control

Thank you for the great marks and wonderful review. It's always a pleasure and our job to make sure you are pest free. We are just a phone call away!

03/19/2015

J. Timothy S.

03/11/2015

Bethel M P.

Description of Work
I first used Standard Pest Control about 14 years ago when I hired them to eradicate termites. Since then they have inspected my house for termites annually. I have also used them to get rid of carpenter ants and now they treat my property for carpenter ants 4 to 5 times during the warm season. Also, they have rid my property of bees, wasps, and mice. I highly recommend them.

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you for being a loyal customer. Your opinion is highly valued and we are please to be there for you for all of your pest control needs. Thank you for your positive feedback. It is customers like you that make us proud to know we are taking care of our customers in the best way possible. Thanks again!

03/11/2015

genevieve F.

Description of Work
Sprayed for termites. I used them over two years ago and found their services satisfactory.

Category pest control

Thank you [Member name removed], we appreciate your positive words and look forward to taking care of all your pest control needs. Feel free to call us anytime.

07/23/2012

Marjorie P.

We've been using them for years. I believe their price is fair.

Description of Work
We use Standard Pest Control for pest control services.

Category pest control

Thanks [Member name removed] for being a loyal customer since at least 1998. We value your opinion and appreciate your business and as always we look forward to servicing your pest control needs.

06/14/2012

John H.

They are just fine. I can rely on them coming four times a year and getting rid of my pests. They start in May and come four times during the season. They do routine sprays unless I make a special requests for them to come into the house. I recommend them to my daughter. I think their price is reasonable. I use them every year. It's all set up.

Description of Work
I use Standard Pest Control for routine spraying.

Category pest control

Thank you for being a loyal customer since 2002. We are pleased that you can rely on us to make sure your home is pest free and that you thought so highly of us that you recommended your daughter. Customers like you are extremely valuable and make us proud to be of service.

CleanSpaceUSA

CleanSpaceUSA provides customers with the highest quality materials and expertise to ensure that your homes unseen spaces are clean and safe for you and your family. At CleanSpaceUSA we pride ourselves with 10+ years in the attic and crawlspace industry. We specialize in rodent infestation, energy efficiency, and mold/moisture control.

E & G Exterminators Inc

E&g Exterminators has been in business since 1979 servicing commercial, residential pest control. E&G currently has 20 full time employees and offers 24 hours emergency service. All work is completed by employees, No sub contractor. Additional phone - (732) 721-6323. Additional DBA - E & G Exterminators Inc. Additional email - egpestcontrol@yahoo.com.

Offers by E & G Exterminators Inc on Angi
    Humphrey's Insect & Rodent Control, Inc

Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control Inc. in Stirling, New Jersey, has been providing quality and professional, residential and commercial pest management services to central and northern New Jersey for more than 50 years. Humphreys is family owned and operated 2nd generation. Quality customer service is the premier part of Humphreys mission statement. The Humphreys team is a group of men and women dedicated to excellence in servicing your home or business. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control takes pride in dealing with every home or business individually by devising a customized plan to control any insect or rodent problem that develops. This plan includes utilizing the Integrated Pest Management System to eliminate any pest problem by physical exclusion, placing glue boards and pheromone traps while using the least amount of pesticides possible. Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control will customize your program with AIB guidelines and good manufacturing practices. Humphreys is a green company and follows all guidelines to protect our environment. Additional DBA - Humphreys Environmental Services, A Humphreys Insect & Rodent Control Inc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Pest Control - Ants, Termites, Bed Bugs, Stink Bugs, Fleas, Spiders, Crickets, Flies, Squirrels, Snakes, Mice, Rats, Skunks, & Groundhogs.