Bres-Core LLC

19HC00107500
New Jersey
New Jersey: General
06/30/2022

Honest, friendly, and reliable service all in one. We focus on making our customers feel comfortable from beginning to the end of all our jobs no matter the size. One of our owners will always be on site to answer any of your questions or concerns....

JNG General Contracting LLC

We have the experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Build Up Construction

At Build Up Construction, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in roofing, chimney, siding and masonry projects you have. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote.

Ryan & Son Chimneys

As an industry leader Bill Ryan has served on Boards of Directors for the past 17 years and is a Nationwide instructor of Chimney Inspections, chimney repair and chimney related technical classes. Ryan and Son Chimneys is a full service chimney company specializing in Chimney inspection (level 1, 2 and 3) chimney and fireplace restoration, chimney liners, caps, repairs, installations. Fireplace, wood and pellet stove installations. Pellet, gas and wood appliance service. Consulting, expert witness and hearth and chimney design services.

05/29/2020

Chris C.

Awesome! Great company. Professional.. Reliable. Clean. Fair. Highly recommend

Description of Work
Ac service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

03/07/2018

Carol O.

We hired Bres-Core to replace our furnace and air conditioning. One of the owners, Jim Breslin, came to provide the estimate and was very diligent about understanding the job and reviewing what needed to be done. Although we obtained four quotes, we selected Bres-Core for two reasons: the first was that one of the owners would be onsite to hands on supervise the work being done, and the second was that they seemed the most detailed about the scope of the job so there would not be any surprises. The installation only took one day and the crew was punctual, professional and did an excellent job. Both owners were present and took care of the installation. We would hire them again for any job and plan to use them for annual maintenance. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
We replaced our furnace and air conditioning in February of 2018.

08/24/2017

Caroline G.

Perfect, they always answer the phone (even on weekends or after hours) and show up on time when they say they will be there. Would 100% recommend.

Description of Work
servicing to our central air unit

07/25/2017

Steve G.

I spoke to Kyle to get an estimate and was happy with our conversations and would have gone with this company but there was a limitation on my furnace that made using American Standard not feasible. I will consider them next time I have an HVAC need.

Description of Work
Air conditioning

01/10/2017

john B.

Really really well. Kyle and Mike are two competent professionals - whose caring expertise sets them apart. If you're reading reviews about other AC/Heating suppliers - I suggest you stop here and just call these guys. You won't be sorry!

Description of Work
Whole home humidifier

06/15/2016

Wayne C.

Kyle initially responded my request for the replacement estimate. He cautiously examined the unit, and advised for a repair from the original manufacturer if possible. I followed through with some additional cost, and determined the replacement was the best way to proceed. Jimmy then showed up and covered the scope and estimate. The estimate was reasonable. Most importantly, they were trustworthy and I felt comfortable through out the process. Both Jimmy and Kyle are honest and professional. They were responsive for the calls and puncture on timing. The job was nicely done, including the clean up. I definitely will recommend them for references.

Description of Work
Replace AC system

06/15/2015

Daniel S.

Professional, prompt and fixed my problem. Kyle and Bres -Core are now my go to for any Heating, Cooling or Plumbing issue from now on!

Description of Work
I had a problem with my air conditioning unit. It would not kick on. I called Kyle. He said he was in the area and was at my house in less than 30 minutes. He diagnosed the problem and fixed it quickly. I had some wires that were chewed by a rodent which blew a fuse.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/01/2015

Tracy D.

Jim came to my home within 24 hours to fix my air conditioning issue. He was very polite, professional and I'd recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
I've just recently moved into my house and the air conditioning was not working. Jim Breslin, one of the owners, diagnosed the issue as being with the thermostat and fixed the problem. He also took the time to explain my a/c unit and furnace to me and showed me how to change the filter.

10/29/2014

SHEILA H.

The owners of the business did the install and were the consummate professionals. They did a great job and went over the care instructions patiently after a long day of work. My basement was left clean and the heat is working great!

Description of Work
installed a new furnace

05/26/2014

Rumi B.

They are extremely professional and the price is very reasonable. I will score them "A plus" and will definitely recommend to all my friends.

Description of Work
a gas furnace and a water heater replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Bres-Core LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

Middlesex, NJ 08846

Plumbing. Heating & air conditioning-sales, services & installation. Sump pumps. Drain cleaning. Chimney liners. Gas lines. Generators. Duct work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover