Pete's Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

Owner/Operator License Master Plumbing...

Enjoy

CoMac Improvements LLC

CoMac Improvements is a family owned and operated business since 2000 specializing in all aspects of home remodeling and damage restoration. Our staff provides all necessary services from design to completion so that the customer only deals with one contractor. We are licensed and insured to do business in New Jersey. All work is guaranteed. There is no charge for estimates. References will be provided upon request. We do not do minor repair work.

Offers by CoMac Improvements LLC on Angi
Construfix

We are a company dedicated to remodeling inside and outside the house, kitchen, bathroom, tiles, etc. Excellent service references from previous clients.

08/27/2015

Omri M B.

Description of Work
Very professional, communicative and caring

03/14/2014

May S.

Very prompt service. Paul Kelton is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and pleasant to deal with. We look forward to more dealings with him. Charge for repairs very reasonable considering he came all the way from Metuchen to Leonia when 2 others right in our neighborhood and we had dealt with in the past never even took to time to reply to our calls.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet, replaced 1/4 turn boiler drains, replaced 1/2 drop Eell.

01/01/2013

LINDA F.

VERY NEAT!!!! Paul removed his boots every time he came from under the wet, muddy crawl space and went into the house 8+x.

Description of Work
Because of Hurricane Sandy in Oct our home has no heat, water, natural gas or electric. We contracted Pete's Plumbing to winterize our entire home, including water heater, & hot water baseboard heat.

10/25/2012

CARRIE & NELSON W.

Paul did an excellent job and was very informative. He is detail oriented and takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
Pete's Plumbing & Heating LLC installed hybrid water heater and removed old water heater.

Category water heater repair

08/13/2012

Z M.

I called Paul Kelton of Pete's Plumbing to help me fix a leaky kitchen sink. Paul is a Master Plumber and he came recommended to me through a friend. I was also aware of a non-ideal plumbing design that I had re: sink/disposal/washing machine set-up and asked Paul for his assessment. Paul did fix the leak by replacing the drain assembly and the tail piece pipe and, in the process, updated the other related plumbing. As I was aware of these problems in the existing design, I knew that Paul's assessment was indeed correct (I'm not a plumber though, so I wasn't going to fix it myself and had let the issue slide up until now). Paul replaced the old plumbing with a more correct version and then ran hot water, then cold water, for some time to check for leaks and re-checked the tightness of the slip joints. Paul's work was thorough and clean, plus it took him less than 30 minutes to do it all. He was very personable, treated me honestly, and was open about all the options (and their consequences) available to me. I am looking to hire him again to replace my (very) old water tank with a tank-less solution.

Description of Work
There was a leak from under the sink - I tried to fix it myself but got in over my head (rusted and broken slip joints), so I called Paul Kelton of Pete's Plumbing. Paul replaced the kitchen sink drain assembly and all the piping between that point and the waste water outlet, including all plumbing for the disposal and the washing machine. Besides the drain assembly, this work included removing a couple of p-traps and y-connector and replacing them with a single p-trap and t-connector.

Pete's Plumbing & Heating

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

265 Mason Dr

Metuchen, NJ 08840

Repairs & Installation - kitchen & bathroom plumbing, gas & water line, sump & ejector pump, water heater, boiler