I Do Windows

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2009

24 Ironia Rd

Mendham, NJ 07945

Family owned & operated....

11/04/2017

Adam F.

Tom and his son TJ did a phenomenal job cleaning the windows, skylights, and screens. They were friendly, clean, and respectful while they were in the house, and they were both a pleasure to talk to. And a bonus: they both pointed out seal issues on some of my windows. The price was very reasonable for the quality of service that I received. I'll definitely be using I Do Windows again in the future!

Description of Work
Windows, screens, and skylights cleaned in a house I recently moved into that had been neglected

Category window cleaning, skylights

05/07/2017

Nancy S.

The father/son team is a great choice if your windows need washing. They very quickly came out to look at the house so we received an accurate price and were able to quickly schedule an appointment. They were on time, work was excellent and we would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Washed inside/outside all windows

04/28/2017

JIM O.

When we contacted them for an estimate, they came out the next day and gave a very fair price. When we scheduled the job with them, they arrived exactly when promised (called ahead the night before to confirm) and worked straight through until the whole job was completed. A thoroughly professional job -- "meticulous" is the best way to describe it. Our windows have never looked better!

Description of Work
All windows (33) needed to be cleaned, inside and out. Plus, I asked them to try to remove the black mold that was forming on some of my outside window frames, and also had them clean some of our window screens.

04/22/2016

Ross S.

They did a fantastic job. They showed up on time, were very professional and neat. This was the first time we used their services and we will definitely use them again and recommend them to our family and friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of our windows inside and outside and window sills.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

10/26/2015

Robert R.

Description of Work
They are thorough.

06/09/2015

Sharrel F.

01/12/2015

Hope S.

He was really good. Very responsible, careful, and neat. They even fixed a problem with one of my windows. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

11/18/2013

Elliot G.

I DO WINDOWS did a fantastic job. Reliable, prompt, professional, efficient, and very very thorough. All at a good price. Couldn;t have asked for better service!

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows, window sills and screens

04/18/2013

Michael S.

The whole job went great from start to finish. When they arrived they took off their shoes before entering the house. They removed all the screens and brought them outside to the driveway to be washed and were then put in the sun to dry.They also took out all the storm windows to gain access to the inside windows. They started by cleaning the 2nd floor windows from the outside and then the 1st floor from the outside,while the screens were being washed and dried. They then came in the house and carefully started to clean all the windows from the inside while also cleaning the storm windows and sills. They even went as far to ask what position we would like our blinds to be set at when they were finished. Everything looked great even the the sun shining directly on the windows.We are " completely "satisfied with the all the work that was done and the professionalism and the care that was taken while doing their work. We would absolutely use them again and reccomend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaning of windows,storm windows,sliding doors,screens,and sills.

09/29/2012

Marie P.

Sent an email, they quickly sent an estimate and showed up when they promised they would.

Description of Work
We have a contemporary style home and it is all windows. They have not been cleaned in 4 years. The father and son team came in and cleaned all the windows, skylights and screens. They did an outstanding job. I was impressed with the way they both worked. I would absolutely hire them to do work again. Wonderful job!!!

08/14/2012

Elaine N.

It's a father and son team and they did an excellent job. What I liked the most is that they do not outsource the work to contractors, they do it themselves. They are very neat and organized and arrived on time. The quote they gave us was spot on and we will definitely use "I Do Windows" again.

Description of Work
Washed windows inside and outCleaned sills Removed screens

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

06/01/2011

Erica D.

This is a father/son team that has been working together for years. They are professional, courteous, prompt and do a fabulous job. We have used them for window cleaning several times, and their work is impeccable. We highly recommend their services. They do gutter cleaning as well. Their price may be slightly higher than other estimates and you could have to wait a few weeks for an appointment, but we've found other companies to be sloppy, unprofessional and simply don't do the job as well. So we feel they are worth it. Well-deserving of an Angie's List A++++ rating.

Description of Work
Window and screen cleaning (whole house, interior / exterior) and gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows

01/27/2011

PAULETTE S P.

They were excellent. We were very well satisfied with them. I will use them in the future without a doubt.

Description of Work
I Do Windows came out and did exterior window cleaning for us.

08/18/2009

Edward N.

"I Do Windows" is a father and son company and they do all the work. That was good since the estimator is one of the persons actually doing the work. Due to rain, they did the inside of the windows first. Then came back on Saturday to do the exterior of the windows. They were were very neat. They used spray solution and towels for cleaning rather than a bucket and squeegees which helped minimize the mess. They were very polite and unobtrusive when doing their work. They also noted problems (e.g. hairline cracks) with the windows and skylights and infomed us.

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of approximately 100 windows and 5 skylights. Some windows needed to have paint scraped from them. They also cleaned about a dozen screens.

07/07/2009

MARYANN G.

They are a smaller family owned business and they did a great job. They were neat, clean, kind, and all around nice people.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the windows in my home. I have a lot of little windows and some that I can't reach.

Morristown Window Cleaning & Powers Washing

We offer full service gutter cleaning, window cleaning, and power-washing!

Max Serv

Transparency - We always take pictures and videos before and after each job to ensure 100% satisfaction, fully insured and affordable, please check our reviews and see how proud we are to serve our customers.

Green Eco Solutions

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home!

Offers by Green Eco Solutions on Angi

Window and glass, thermo pane, divided light, storms, skylights, sill, screen, mirror, screen repair.