STAR SPRINKLER SYSTEMS INC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

126 W CENTENNIAL DR

Medford, NJ 08055

Star Sprinkler Systems Inc. is Medfords family owned and operated irrigation service company. We specialize in water conservation, and can install or repair sprinkler any system for residential, commercial and municipal clients, as well as provide a range of additional services related to your sprinkler system....

08/15/2018

Jennifer H.

Dan came out and found and fixed the leak in the system; replaced all missing heads and fixed whatever else was wrong with our system. He also prepared it to be turned on for the summer. Everything was working great! He was very nice and showed me where things were broken and I watched as he fixed them. He patiently answered all of my questions. So, when it came time to turn on the system as he had taught me and it didn’t come on, I called Star Sprinkler immediately! They came out and looked the system over & immediately found & fixed the issue. The best part of all of this is...they are affordable, professional and pleasant. I speak highly of them to my family and friends! Thank u 4 all of ur help & I look 4ward 2 continuing our relationship. God bless u all.

Description of Work
Our sprinkler system was missing many heads and would not come on.

11/16/2017

Margaret M.

The technician arrived on time, was very knowledgeable and courteous. We are all set for the winter and he made it so it will be easy to turn everything back on in the spring. This is our first time using Star Systems, and we will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We had them winterize our lawn irrigation system.

09/27/2017

Kristen D.

They were professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Repair sprinkler system and reorient to new plantings

06/06/2017

Ian K.

Star Sprinkler Systems did an excellent job with my installation. They showed up on time and got straight to work. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Once they were finished Glenn went over the entire system with me and how to use the controller. He also spent some time giving me valuable tips on how to utilize the system to keep my lawn looking great with minimal impact on my water bill.

Description of Work
I needed a full sprinkler system installed on my property.

05/01/2017

Michael C.

The staff answering the phones were very pleasant to talk to. The tech was on time, courteous and informative. We are very satisfied with the level of service provided.

Description of Work
Needed a sprinkler valve replaced, system start up then they needed to replace one head.

04/10/2017

Elliot R.

Awesome. Polite, on time and great work.

Description of Work
Replaced several heads and move controller to Garage (was in basement).

12/16/2016

Jennifer B.

We needed the sprinkler system at our new house winterized pronto! My husband left it to the absolute last minute and scrambled tp get our former company out to do it (Water Witch- part of McNaughton's). They made us feel like they were doing us a huge favor, switched times on us and we missed them. I called Star after hours. They returned my call before 9am the next day. Scheduled to have them out the following day. They showed up on time, pointed out some issues with the system (broken sprinkler head and a leak) that former company had not pointed out. We'll be following up with them in the Spring.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system winterized

10/17/2016

Andy M.

very well sprinklers work just as promised

Description of Work
new sprinkler system put in

08/09/2016

Thomas L.

Planning and installation were easy. Glen provided a plan that was detailed and straightforward. All quality components were used and the system was complete with top of the line control system from RainBird. The system was programmed after installation and the controls explained. So far it has been a great addition as the summer heat has been a problem for many home owners in the area. Our lawn looks great and I am confident that the system will help keep it that way. No more lugging hoses and sprinklers around the house and trying to do it frequently enough to make a difference. Would do this again in a heart beat and STAR will be there to help in case I have any additional needs as well as maintenance. Cost for installation and maintenance is reasonable making the decision easy.

Description of Work
Installation of sprinkler system on entire property.

05/25/2016

Virginia C.

The provider was to come and fix a sprinkler issue. I called twice made an appointment twice and they never showed up for either appointment.

Description of Work
N/A

Drew-Harp's Lawn Sprinklers

I service and install Lawn sprinkler systems of all sizes From small residential to large commercial jobs. I strive too too all my customers the best their is in the industry I have been doing this for 22 years I only install the top of the line material, with a great warranty.

The Sprinkler Company LLC

The Sprinkler Company, LLC located in Bellmawr, New Jersey delivers the best sprinkler systems in the industry. We provide only the highest quality products, professional installation, and exceptional customer service. We specialize in underground sprinkler systems for lawns and gardens, landscape lighting, drainage systems and turf fertilization. Our goal is to provide you the information, services, and products that will help improve your energy efficiency and reduce your environmental impact when it comes to your landscape. Our emphasis on quality service and repair has taught us the long-term advantages of selecting the best equipment and using the highest standards possible. Our competitive pricing and dependable service have made The Sprinkler Company, LLC. a recognized leader in irrigation sales and service throughout the southern New Jersey region.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Lawn Sprinkler Design and Installation. Residential. Commercial & Industrial. Troubleshooting and Repairs on any type of sprinkler system. Spring start up services and Winterizing.

Ask For Details.