My Electrician LLC

With Angi since January 2011

617 Stokes Rd Ste 4-172

Medford, NJ 08055

My Electrician, LLC, has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride is apparent in every job we complete. Call My Electrician, LLC, today and we'll be there in your time of need. **Have an Emergency? In an emergency, an electrician will be at your door within an HOUR. Locally operated Electrical service provider. License ID: 34EB01693000. License ID: 34EI01693000. Emergency contact details: Haddonfield: (856) 428-4911. Cherry Hill: (856) 428-4800. Williamstown: (856) 629-2021. Woodbury: (856) 845-3388. Moorestown: (856) 235-0133. Medford: (609) 654-4911. Mount Holly: (609) 267-1400. Example projects include: break box, breaker box, can light, can lights, circuit braker, circuit breaker, circut braker, circut breakers, dimmer switch, emergency electrik, fuse box, fuse panel, knob and tube, light switch, new outlet, outdoor light, outdoor outlet, outlet, panel labeling, panel swap, recessed lights, rewire, re-wire, security light, sparking breaker, sparking outlet ...

12/14/2019

Brian D.

Nick and Tony are pros. They know exactly what they are doing and asked me during the work if I was satisfied so they can adjust accordingly. They alway vacuumed after they were finished with each part of the work. They are extremely courtesy and arrived right on time. Barbara Jean in their office could not have been more helpful and professional. I highly recommend My Electrician.

Description of Work
Recessed led lights installed throughout house, ceiling fans installed, TV set mounted, wiring for led lights, cable wiring and electrician outlets installed. Nest thermostat installed.

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

02/24/2019

Theresa P.

Nick and his team were fantastic! Very professional, honest, thorough, and helpful. They even recommended a great contractor to get us through the rest of the repairs caused by the water damage. We would use My Electrician again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a water leak from the upstairs bathroom and it ran throughout the house. We needed an electrical inspection, new recessed lighting wired in the kitchen, and the microwave rewired to the breaker box.

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for takin the time to post [Member Information Removed] review. It was [Member Information Removed] pleasure working with you and your husband as well. I’m glad the house is back to normal.

01/23/2019

Barry P.

Everything here was excellent from the first phone call. After I explained the problem, they scheduled the service for the next day, which was better than expected. Costs were clearly explained at that time too. The next day, they called when the electrician was on his way, and then again to notify me when he was caught in a traffic jam due to road construction. That demonstrates their consideration for the customer's schedule and situation. When the electrician (Chris) arrived, he analyzed the problem, completed the work, and tested the repair quickly. The price was very reasonable and Chris was a pleasure to work with. My Electrician is now my first choice for any future electrical work in my house.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan repair - bulb broke in socket, needed to have the debris removed and socket repaired

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

12/21/2018

Portia S.

I hired another contractor. ( Time) However this company has excellent customer service. I recommend this company for the great communication they provided even after I had the work done.

Description of Work
Wiring for a new outlet

12/17/2018

Jean V.

Have been working closely with Nick from My Electrician because of a malfunctioning smoke detector. He or one of his workers has been to my home numerous times to try to pinpoint the problem. Nick even called the manufacturer for help. It has been 2 months since his last visit and everything is working perfectly. I appreciate his patience and willingness to work with me and would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
malfunctioning smoke detector

12/12/2018

Jose M.

No one ever showed up! I waited for 5 hours and no one ever came or called ! This is not only unacceptable but highly unprofessional! I didn’t even get an apology! I don’t understand how they are rated so highly treated me like this! Such a shame, I had a lot more business for them if this worked out! Going somewhere else!

Description of Work
I needed an electrical outlet added to my kitchen for a Over the hood microwave.

10/24/2018

art Y.

They promptly came out and gave me an estimate. It was higher than if I shopped around but I like the fact it would be done quickly and the electrician showed up exactly when he said. The work was quality and he removed all the old fixtures and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Installed light fixtures

10/23/2018

Cathy K.

GREAT. Ron contacted me right away & came out the next day. Professional, nice, clean, quick. Will be using again for future projects.

Description of Work
remove old & install new ceiling fan in kitchen

08/13/2018

Liam M.

Excellent!! Punctual, professional, polite and everything was done properly. Our local building inspector complimented the quality of their work. They were a great company to deal with. I’d hire them again if I needed electricians.

Description of Work
Upgraded Main Panel, Installed Sub panel and outlets.

Category electrician

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a positive review. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best of luck with the woodworking shop.

08/10/2018

Liam M.

The project went smoothly. The project was completed quickly. Communication was excellent. Everyone was great to deal with. The township building inspector complimented their workmanship. I have no complaints. I’d hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
We upgraded our main panel, added a subpanel and new outlets.

The Neighborhood Handyman

We are a professional handyman service (and so much more) that has 4 full time employees. We have been family owned for over 21 years offering high quality service and your complete satisfaction. *GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE* Call Steve or Rose 856-727-0528

Sun Viking Land Designs, LLC

Sun Viking Land Designs, LLC is a Complete Design & Build Firm founded by Landscape Designer Derek W. Starts in 1998. Derek's focus is Landscape Design & Installation along with Hardscape Design & Installation. Derek also focuses on Paver/ Stone outdoor living areas, patios, retaining walls, fire place, fire pits, low voltage LED Lighting & Water Features. Sun Viking also does grading, sod & drainage. We are not a company that you hire to remove weeds, trees, poison ivy, mulching or apply fertilizer. Derek loves to make your house look awesome by installing Plant Material, Pavers or Natural Stone. Please visit www.sunviking.net, Facebook or Instagram.

CB's Electric LLC

Oops. I guess it's time to update my business profile. I'm sorry but given the current situation, I have stopped taken jobs (small or large) unless the jobs are in a vacant house with no other people around. Stay well CB's See you on the other side of this virus Got an old house, knob & tube? No problem. Just call !! Thank you for looking CB's Chuck

Ceiling fans, electrical, generators, outdoor lighting & lighting. break box, breaker box, can light, can lights, circuit braker, circuit breaker, circut braker, circut breakers, dimmer switch, emergency electrik, fuse box, fuse panel, knob and tube, light switch, new outlet, outdoor light, outdoor outlet, outlet, panel labeling, panel swap, recessed lights, rewire, re-wire, security light, sparking breaker, sparking outlet