My Electrician LLC

With Angi since January 2011

My Electrician, LLC, has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride is apparent in every job we complete. Call My Electrician, LLC, today and we'll be there in your time of need. **Have an Emergency? In an emergency, an electrician will be at your door within an HOUR. Locally operated Electrical service provider. License ID: 34EB01693000. License ID: 34EI01693000. Emergency contact details: Haddonfield: (856) 428-4911. Cherry Hill: (856) 428-4800. Williamstown: (856) 629-2021. Woodbury: (856) 845-3388. Moorestown: (856) 235-0133. Medford: (609) 654-4911. Mount Holly: (609) 267-1400. Example projects include: break box, breaker box, can light, can lights, circuit braker, circuit breaker, circut braker, circut breakers, dimmer switch, emergency electrik, fuse box, fuse panel, knob and tube, light switch, new outlet, outdoor light, outdoor outlet, outlet, panel labeling, panel swap, recessed lights, rewire, re-wire, security light, sparking breaker, sparking outlet ...

ENERGY STAR SERVICES INC

ENERGY STAR SERVICES INC

Energy-Star Services have been in the HVAC business for over 16 years. We are licensed, bonded & insured. We provide Same Day Service, Next Day Installation Available & FREE ESTIMATE on replacing or upgrading your existing Heating & Air Conditioning System. We offer coupons, discounts, special promotions & Club Memberships. We have an A+ rating with the BBB and we have 5-star reviews (see our website). Energy-Star Services Comfort Specialists are certified and well seasoned on all types of heating systems, central air, hot water heaters, tankless systems, radiant floor, and all HVAC accessories. Your Comfort is our Priority. Looking forward to speaking with you!

Offers by ENERGY STAR SERVICES INC on Angi

12/14/2019

Nick and Tony are pros. They know exactly what they are doing and asked me during the work if I was satisfied so they can adjust accordingly. They alway vacuumed after they were finished with each part of the work. They are extremely courtesy and arrived right on time. Barbara Jean in their office could not have been more helpful and professional. I highly recommend My Electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recessed led lights installed throughout house, ceiling fans installed, TV set mounted, wiring for led lights, cable wiring and electrician outlets installed. Nest thermostat installed.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

02/24/2019

Nick and his team were fantastic! Very professional, honest, thorough, and helpful. They even recommended a great contractor to get us through the rest of the repairs caused by the water damage. We would use My Electrician again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak from the upstairs bathroom and it ran throughout the house. We needed an electrical inspection, new recessed lighting wired in the kitchen, and the microwave rewired to the breaker box.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

Thank you for takin the time to post [Member Information Removed] review. It was [Member Information Removed] pleasure working with you and your husband as well. I’m glad the house is back to normal.

01/23/2019

Everything here was excellent from the first phone call. After I explained the problem, they scheduled the service for the next day, which was better than expected. Costs were clearly explained at that time too. The next day, they called when the electrician was on his way, and then again to notify me when he was caught in a traffic jam due to road construction. That demonstrates their considerati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan repair - bulb broke in socket, needed to have the debris removed and socket repaired

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

12/21/2018

I hired another contractor. ( Time) However this company has excellent customer service. I recommend this company for the great communication they provided even after I had the work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring for a new outlet

12/17/2018

Have been working closely with Nick from My Electrician because of a malfunctioning smoke detector. He or one of his workers has been to my home numerous times to try to pinpoint the problem. Nick even called the manufacturer for help. It has been 2 months since his last visit and everything is working perfectly. I appreciate his patience and willingness to work with me and would definitely recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
malfunctioning smoke detector

CATEGORY electrician

Ceiling fans, electrical, generators, outdoor lighting & lighting. break box, breaker box, can light, can lights, circuit braker, circuit breaker, circut braker, circut breakers, dimmer switch, emergency electrik, fuse box, fuse panel, knob and tube, light switch, new outlet, outdoor light, outdoor outlet, outlet, panel labeling, panel swap, recessed lights, rewire, re-wire, security light, sparking breaker, sparking outlet