My Electrician LLC

With Angi since January 2011

617 Stokes Rd Ste 4-172

Medford, NJ 08055

My Electrician, LLC, has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride is apparent in every job we complete. Call My Electrician, LLC, today and we'll be there in your time of need. **Have an Emergency? In an emergency, an electrician will be at your door

12/14/2019

Brian D.

Nick and Tony are pros. They know exactly what they are doing and asked me during the work if I was satisfied so they can adjust accordingly. They alway vacuumed after they were finished with each part of the work. They are extremely courtesy and arrived right on time. Barbara Jean in their office could not have been more helpful and professional. I highly recommend My Electrician.

Description of Work
Recessed led lights installed throughout house, ceiling fans installed, TV set mounted, wiring for led lights, cable wiring and electrician outlets installed. Nest thermostat installed.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

02/24/2019

Theresa P.

Nick and his team were fantastic! Very professional, honest, thorough, and helpful. They even recommended a great contractor to get us through the rest of the repairs caused by the water damage. We would use My Electrician again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a water leak from the upstairs bathroom and it ran throughout the house. We needed an electrical inspection, new recessed lighting wired in the kitchen, and the microwave rewired to the breaker box.

Category electrician, lighting

Thank you for takin the time to post [Member Information Removed] review. It was [Member Information Removed] pleasure working with you and your husband as well. I’m glad the house is back to normal.

01/23/2019

Barry P.

Everything here was excellent from the first phone call. After I explained the problem, they scheduled the service for the next day, which was better than expected. Costs were clearly explained at that time too. The next day, they called when the electrician was on his way, and then again to notify me when he was caught in a traffic jam due to road construction. That demonstrates their consideration for the customer's schedule and situation. When the electrician (Chris) arrived, he analyzed the problem, completed the work, and tested the repair quickly. The price was very reasonable and Chris was a pleasure to work with. My Electrician is now my first choice for any future electrical work in my house.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan repair - bulb broke in socket, needed to have the debris removed and socket repaired

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

12/21/2018

Portia S.

I hired another contractor. ( Time) However this company has excellent customer service. I recommend this company for the great communication they provided even after I had the work done.

Description of Work
Wiring for a new outlet

12/17/2018

Jean V.

Have been working closely with Nick from My Electrician because of a malfunctioning smoke detector. He or one of his workers has been to my home numerous times to try to pinpoint the problem. Nick even called the manufacturer for help. It has been 2 months since his last visit and everything is working perfectly. I appreciate his patience and willingness to work with me and would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
malfunctioning smoke detector

12/12/2018

Jose M.

No one ever showed up! I waited for 5 hours and no one ever came or called ! This is not only unacceptable but highly unprofessional! I didn’t even get an apology! I don’t understand how they are rated so highly treated me like this! Such a shame, I had a lot more business for them if this worked out! Going somewhere else!

Description of Work
I needed an electrical outlet added to my kitchen for a Over the hood microwave.

10/24/2018

art Y.

They promptly came out and gave me an estimate. It was higher than if I shopped around but I like the fact it would be done quickly and the electrician showed up exactly when he said. The work was quality and he removed all the old fixtures and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Installed light fixtures

10/23/2018

Cathy K.

GREAT. Ron contacted me right away & came out the next day. Professional, nice, clean, quick. Will be using again for future projects.

Description of Work
remove old & install new ceiling fan in kitchen

08/13/2018

Liam M.

Excellent!! Punctual, professional, polite and everything was done properly. Our local building inspector complimented the quality of their work. They were a great company to deal with. I’d hire them again if I needed electricians.

Description of Work
Upgraded Main Panel, Installed Sub panel and outlets.

Category electrician

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a positive review. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best of luck with the woodworking shop.

08/10/2018

Liam M.

The project went smoothly. The project was completed quickly. Communication was excellent. Everyone was great to deal with. The township building inspector complimented their workmanship. I have no complaints. I’d hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
We upgraded our main panel, added a subpanel and new outlets.

07/19/2018

Steven M.

The work itself was done in August of 2017. The 2 electricians doing the work were excellent and they were very neat. In July of 2018, I experienced a problem with my carbon monoxide detector and they came to fix it the very day I called them plus they honored the warranty on the parts plus labor (I paid nothing for a replacement). This is the type of contractor I will do repeat business with.

Description of Work
Upgraded receptacles in the house and also added ceiling fans and smoke/carbon monoxide detectors

Category electrician

Thank you for the positive review. Also, thank you for your appreciation on how we handled the replacement of a defective part.

03/22/2018

chuck S.

Their office called and scheduled a representative to come out for an estimate. Both times, they cancelled due to forecast inclement weather. The first day, the snow didn't arrive until after 4pm. On the second cancellation, the inclement weather never arrived. If a contractor will not show up to provide an ESTIMATE due to a weather forecast, I don't like the business model.

Description of Work
I needed ceiling fans installed and under cabinet lights.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

11/30/2017

Thomas S.

Nick (the owner of My Electrician LLC) is the man. He was always polite and professional and he got one of his electricians, I believe his name was Christian (I really hope I got that right) faster than I thought. I put in my request late on a Saturday , thinking getting the job done on Tuesday or Wed would be awesome -- Nick got Christian out to me the following Monday night. Christian was polite , professional and he was in and out inside of 15 perhaps 20 minutes tops. I would use this electrician again.

Description of Work
My old range that I needed to replace was hardwired so I needed to get a junction box installed. I know this isn't a complicated job and its a cakewalk for professional electricians for sure but my main thing was I needed it FAST.

10/31/2017

Jeanne G.

It went well. I wasn't prepared for all that had to be done, but they're a good company.

Description of Work
Very professional, the person from the office called me back within an hour to set up the appointment. The guys showed up on time, were very professional and got to the source of the problem. I'll hire them again.

09/28/2017

Mark D.

The actual service was fast and high quality, but I wasn't crazy about the entire experience. I had an electrician out for an estimate, and he found a dangerous problem in the Breaker box. He said he would fix it so that it was safe, claiming that it was a fire hazard, but we never talked about a price or gave me a work order. Instead, he just went to work, and in less than an hour, he'd put in a "temporary fix." Then he started talking about scheduling the work to replace the whole box. I told him I'd need to get other estimates, and he said that, if I didn't wind up hiring them for the job, he'd have to charge me for the temporary fix, to the tune of $475 bucks, for his one hour of work, and the $40 100-amp breaker he installed. That's a rate of (approx.) $435 per hour. I should have know then that something was up. But of course, because of his insistence that the existing breaker box was very dangerous, I agreed, even though the estimate seemed really high, at $2850. On the day of the work, two friendly, courteous electricians showed up and did the job -- in three hours!! Taking into account maybe $500 for materials, that's a whopping $390 per hour, per electrician. Homeadvisor.com lists typical electrician's rates at $100 per hour, at maximum, which would make the labor cost $700, including the first electrician's visit. If that were the case, than My Electrician LLC charged me some mysterious extra $1650 fee for... permits? I've never heard of a permit that costs $1650, but who knows. All in all, I felt like My Electrician LLC took me for a ride. They did work without informing me of the cost, they coerced me into agreeing to a large job by threatening to overcharge me for that work, and then charged me what seems like an extraordinary amount overall. Like I said, the quality of their work is excellent, but if you have them out for an estimate, make sure to get at least one other estimate, and don't let them do anything to your house or electrical setup without a written, signed work order.

Description of Work
New electrical service, including new electrical panel and bonding

08/20/2017

Justina Y.

The team did a great job and were very friendly.

Description of Work
Hang a chandelier in a double story foyer.

08/12/2017

DOROTHY W.

They came right out and were good. I told him what I needed and he did it. He was out before appointment time.

Description of Work
Plumbing

06/27/2017

Brian C.

Excellent work. Christian and his partner were professionals from the start. Quickly assessed the problem and then presented several solutions (which were all explained thoroughly). They were able to give me an estimate and perform the work in the same day, which was very much appreciated. I would certainly hire/recommend this company again.

Description of Work
Relocate some wiring and outlet; installed a junction box

05/23/2017

Glenn G.

Good job. David was friendly, courteous, professional and efficient. The replacement of the missing bushing required some creativity to step-down from a larger opening to a size that was within code. Replacement of GFCI was straightforward. I thought the price was high. The GFCI replacement was $75, which I thought was steep. That being said, I don't know the market rates for electrical work, so maybe I'm just being cheap. I would hire again, without a doubt.

Description of Work
Install a bushing in electrical panel punch-out and replace faulty GFCI outlet.

05/04/2017

Deb J.

They did a great job, very responsive and professional

Description of Work
Installation of a variety of switches, outlets, ceiling fan

Category electrician, ceiling fans

04/20/2017

Anne G.

We were contacted and given an estimate for the job in timely manner and the very next day the work crew came and fixed all our issues with minimal amount of time without electricity which was much appreciated. We were pleased with the professionalism, fast quality work and the cost that was very reasonable!

Description of Work
We had damage to the power line coming to the house due to the recent storm and our main braker box needed updating.

03/18/2017

Jean V.

David was punctual, friendly and professional. He pinpointed the problems and came up with solutions that totally worked for me. Had everything he needed in his truck so everything moved quickly. Was very happy with the outcome

Description of Work
Checked malfunctioning smoke detectors, made sure electric box and wiring were up to code and functioning correctly

03/10/2017

Anne S.

Electrician arrived on time and completed the work quickly. Very professional company. But I thought it was a little on the expensive side for what I had done. Their prices are probably in line with other electrical contractors, but the final price was a little shocking (no pun intended!). But either way, I would use them again. They were great.

Description of Work
Add new GFCI outlet and replaced two other GFCI outlets and a rocker switch.

02/15/2017

Dennis D.

Crew of 2 were on time, professional and cleaned up completely before they left. The price was on the high side, but within our range. Very satisfied with the quality of the work and the professionalism of the electricians and the office staff.

Description of Work
Several outlets were rewired. Three new outlets installed. Two light fixtures installed. Exhaust fan in bathroom replaced. All outlets were tested. Three wall switches replaced or repaired. Two man crew, approximately 14 man hours of work. Total cost for work and materials approximately $1300.

02/01/2017

Mary Ann B.

David came over and reviewed the work we needed done and provided an estimate. The crew arrived on time two days later, performed all the work in a professional manner and cleaned up such that you wouldn't even know they were here. In a follow-up phone call I had to David to ask a technical question about the work, he was responsive, polite and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced old expired smoke alarms with new ones with CO detectors, replaced attic fan, replaced four non-working light fixtures in basement.

Drew-Harp's Lawn Sprinklers

I service and install Lawn sprinkler systems of all sizes From small residential to large commercial jobs. I strive too too all my customers the best their is in the industry I have been doing this for 22 years I only install the top of the line material, with a great warranty.

EUROLINE ELECTRIC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Electrical services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Daryl Carter's Electrical Services

2022 Super Service Award

Ceiling fans, electrical, generators, outdoor lighting & lighting. break box, breaker box, can light, can lights, circuit braker, circuit breaker, circut braker, circut breakers, dimmer switch, emergency electrik, fuse box, fuse panel, knob and tube, light switch, new outlet, outdoor light, outdoor outlet, outlet, panel labeling, panel swap, recessed lights, rewire, re-wire, security light, sparking breaker, sparking outlet