World Class Kitchen & Bath Design Center

Founded 1990 • With Angi since May 2011

870 New Jersey 34

Matawan, NJ 07747

World Class Kitchen and Bath Design Center is a full service Home Remodeling company. We are committed to working with our customers to transform their kitchen and crafting beautiful spaces. Our team of exceptional designers and Installers is supported by both owners to ensure our work is completed with the greatest precision and proficiency. Offered in your renovation package is a Project Manager who oversees and keeps you informed of your schedule on a weekly basis. World Class K&B pulls your permits, calls your inspections, sends Licensed and Insured Plumbers and Electricians and Master Craftsmen to install your Cabinetry, Tile, Flooring and Countertops....

07/20/2018

Shawn L.

We met with Donna and joe and there level of professionalism was amazing!!!! We have a disabled child and are looking to make it easier for us in the kitchen. Joe and Donna spent so much time with us, they are our future purchase I will go with nobody else. The show room looks so clean and gave us ideas we never thought of. God bless you both for taking so much time with us. Real people who care a rare contractor!!!

Description of Work
Looking into a new kitchen

Category home remodeling

Thank You [Member Name Removed]! You guys are awesome and God Bless you both! We looking forward to working with you guys and see you in a couple of months!

08/16/2016

kathy B.

Two years ago, World Class Kitchen and Bath Design Center remodeled my kitchen. They helped me with all the selections I needed to make (cabinetry, granite countertop, etc.) and were always available to answer any of my questions. They provided me with a schedule at the end of each week for the following week. All the workers were always on time, friendly, hard-working, and cleaned up at the end of the day. The final result was beautiful. This year, when it came time to remodel my master bath, I did not hesitate to call World Class Kitchen and Bath Design Center again. I had the same wonderful experience. The bathroom looks beautiful. I would highly recommend World Class Kitchen and Bath Design Center.

Description of Work
Total remodel of master bath.

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much! it was a pleasure working with you again :)

07/30/2016

emilie G.

The renovation went well. Joe was extremely helpful and drew the plans according to what we wanted. Donna was helpful in selecting cabinets, tile and hardware; and would give us a weekly schedule indicating which contractor to expect and the approximate time of arrival. Gina and Victoria were great in scheduling deliveries and getting the permits, etc. Mike, the project manager, carpenter and installer did excellent work.

Description of Work
Complete master bath renovation.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you for a wonderful experience helping you design your bathroom. Thank you also for allowing us to take photos and post them on our website and facebook. It was a pleasure working with you!

06/24/2016

Mike H.

The entire project went very well, and I was kept up to date with work schedules for every week. All contact was punctual and all questions were answered. They were very flexible with additions that I requested and all of the work crews were very professional. I'll be using World Class Kitchens on a future bathroom project........highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
World Class Kitchens designed, planned, and installed a new kitchen, removing and renovating a kitchen from the late 50's.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

It was a pleasure assisting you with your kitchen renovation. Thank you also for allowing us to post pictures on our website, instagram and facebook. You were a pleasure to work with.

02/17/2016

Mike N.

I'll start out with why I marked the price as a "B". There are cheaper companies out there but I think you get what you pay for. So while World Class Kitchen and Bath was more expensive in our case, I think the service they provide and the quality of the finished product are worth the extra cost. The owners, Joe and Donna, are very involved during the whole remodel. Joe spent several hours with us both in their shop and at our house to make sure we were getting what we wanted and it would actually work in our space. Donna also spent a couple hours with us helping us pick out all the minor details like tiles and knobs. Having remodeled my own kitchen in the past, I know there will always be some kind of issue that pops up. Joe and Donna were very responsive when this happened with our new kitchen and always addressed the issue in a way that satisfied us. We are very happy with our new kitchen and would recommend World Class Kitchen and Bath to anyone looking to update their home and want a beautiful, high quality kitchen.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

Thanks for the wonderful review. It was so nice to work with such a pleasant couple. Enjoy the kitchen!

01/18/2016

Lauren O.

World class completely renovated our entire first floor. We sat with Joe to design our space and he presented a few different ideas. Their showroom had many options for cabinet styles and colors, as well as backsplash tiles. Donna was very helpful in choosing the various styles. They were spot on with all of their estimates on time and process. You can tell they are experts in this space. When the time came, they demolished the existing space down to the floorboards and wall studs. They coordinated all subcontractors for plumbing, electrical etc. it was very convenient to have them running the whole job, as they were able to plan out each step of the way. Les was our cabinet installer, he was meticulous with every detail. From demo day to the last cabinet handle being installed, they were very communicative and easy to talk with along the way. We didn't have many surprises, as Joe and Donna had discussed so many options with us in the beginning. The total job took about 8 weeks.

Description of Work
Remodeled entire kitchen, removed walls between multiple rooms to create an open floor plan and renovated 1/2 bath.

Category home remodeling

The kitchen came out wonderful! As you know it was featured in last year's Distinctive living magazine. Joe and I enjoyed working with you!

02/10/2015

Mike & Donna M.

100% professional at all times. Every contractor involved in my project was great.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen (Oct-Nov 2014).

Category home remodeling

Thanks guys! It was a pleasure working with you!

01/06/2015

Howard K.

When I walked in I looked around myself. Owner was on the phone and apologized for the delay. I asked about having my bathroom remodeled. I was told that they no longer remodel bathrooms but I could however purchase any of the products that they offer. I was also informed that if I'm ever in the market for a kitchen remodel to come on back. With that said, she turned around and left. No offer of help of any kind. Left me with no reason to ever go back. Poor customer service !!

Description of Work
No work was done

Category home remodeling

I apologize we were not able to assist you in your bathroom remodel. It is always our goal to provide excellent customer service and I believe we provided that to you with honesty. At the time you came in, World Class Kitchen and Bath Design Center had a 13 month wait time for bathroom projects and could not help you with the labor portion of your project. I offered to sell you materials and apologized for the inconvenience. We are happy to announce that we are now within reasonable timeframes to start bathroom projects (4-8 weeks). Our quality, craftsmanship and excellent follow up keep us in the highest demand. The reviews left by Angies List members who have had projects done by us will confirm this :)

09/27/2014

Anahid A.

When we asked for a measure and estimate (which we were willing to pay for), they told us to measure and told us how much it would cost per foot. We called 4 times that I have written in my notebook, and never got a satisfactory response about how much it would cost, or when work would be done. A friend had very highly recommended them, but they had a complete remodel. There appeared to be a general lack of interest in our job. I guess it was too small for them, but I was quite put off. We ended up using someone else, and we're very happy with the results.

Description of Work
We went in and requested an estimate for granite kitchen counters. My husband had visited previously and was quite impressed with the showroom. But, once it became apparent we did not want to redo the entire kitchen, they did not seem responsive at all.

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Hello [removed member name]: I apologize you felt you were not given satisfactory customer service after a visit to our showroom. On an average occasion when a customer requests pricing for granite we do give that to them per square foot which you mentioned you received. We are more than happy for granite only purchases in fact we are starting a granite only project in the upcoming week. My husband Joe and I are always there in the showroom and don't remember an occasion of being disinterested in your project. We also provide in-home estimates at no costs so this review is surprising. World Class Kitchen and Bath Design Center is a small family owned business where both owners play an active roll in every single renovation. We apologize for your interpretation of the visit and would like reiterate that it is very important to provide everyone with a pleasant experience when coming to our showroom.

08/29/2014

Pradeep J.

Just to let readers know, they only renovate entire bathrooms. For instance they had no interest in redoing my 85and quot;X48and quot;X85and quot; steam shower. I have no interest in a provider that only entertains very large jobs

Description of Work
The provider by policy only entertains renovations of entire bathrooms so they had no interest redoing my steam shower.

NJ Home Interiors

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers with our 30+ years of experience. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional remodeling experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home!

Rossi Floors LLC

Rossi Floors LLC. is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. Rossi Floors LLC. is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

TQ Contracting LLC

My name is Tom Quinn from TQ Contracting LLC. We have been serving our customers for 15 years out of Monmouth County NJ. I personally do all our work on all our jobs with the help of my crew. We do not use subcontractors. We provide quality work at affordable rates. We provide services in all aspects of home improvements, remodeling, and renovations. Some of our services include kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, basements, roofing, siding, additions, framing, drywall,painting, and moldings.

Offers by TQ Contracting LLC on Angi

We offer full service renovations of kitchens and other spaces including home offices, computer work areas, storage, walk-in closets, fireplaces, and more!