KITCHEN CRAFTERS PLUS

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

1 SUYDAM PL

Matawan, NJ 07747

Serving NJ & NYC since 1985, small enough for that one on one service but large enough to complete bigger projects. We do residential & commercial work....

08/11/2017

Rhonda B.

From the very beginning, Al, the owner, was wonderful. He gave us an estimate very quickly and helped us through the whole planning process. We had never had a remodel before, and he answered every question and designed a beautiful kitchen. We were not only changing the floors, cabinets, etc. but the configuration as well, and he helped us find the plan that would work the best. I had heard horror stories from friends about how jobs always take longer and cost more than the contractors originally estimate. Al got the job done on time for a little less than the original estimate. He coordinated with vendors to make sure the materials were there on time and never left me waiting or wondering when work would get done. He responded to any questions I had very promptly. He paid attention to details I never would have considered to make my kitchen more beautiful than I could have imagined. I have attached a photo of one of my favorite features, the backsplash over the oven. I could not recommend Kitchen Crafters Plus more highly.

Description of Work
I had a kitchen totally remodeled.

04/28/2017

RANDY G.

Al is great to work with. He is very professional, punctual. and does an all around fantastic job. I had an issue 6 months later which he had nothing to do with but came over and repaired it for me.

Description of Work
Al removed and installed all my cabinets in my Kitchen.

01/02/2017

Mike R.

Al did an awesome good job. His attention to detail was amazing. Year and a half later and we still love the kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel.

Orange Street Construction LLC

Beyond Compare Construction LLC

Beyond Compare specializes in additions, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, decks and general remodeling. We are licensed and fully-insured. Our owner, Robert Lanfrank, has been in the home improvement industry for more than 27 years. We pride ourselves on our high-quality work and our attention to detail and cleanliness.

Design For Living Contracting LLC

Design For Living Contracting is a privately owned company that is run primarily by owner Benjamin Maltzman. The employees of DFLC have been working together for a number of years, and have a healthy and close relationship with the owner. DFLC does not sub-contract jobs to any contractor, for we actually avoid sub-contracting at all costs. DFLC does "sub" out a small portion of its contracts to only two other companies, one of which is an active angle's list contractor with service awards since 2010, and the other who is backed by major companies like Lowes home improvement. Both companies have worked very closely with DFLC, and have provided only quality work in association with our company. DFLC accepts all cash, check, and money order payments. Specifics on billing details are stated in contracts, and are dependent upon job size, budget and deadline.

Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Counters, Closets, Libraries, Home Bars, Home Offices, Commercial Kitchens, Commercial Offices, Home Improvement, Marble, Granite, Quartz, Corian, and Formica.

Refacing or repairs of other company's work