Deck Savers Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2008

Family owned & operated. No subs....

Enjoy

Mr Gomez Construction LLC

Rossi Floors LLC

Rossi Floors LLC. is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. Rossi Floors LLC. is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

12/15/2019

John Z.

I had to call several times to get someone to come out and see the job then they never gave me an estimate. I guess my job was too small for them but they could have told me that instead of leaving me hanging. I would not use them for anything since customer service is clearly not important to them.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate to replace a small porch.

10/21/2017

Erin S.

Fred came over to provide an estimate within days of us contacting him and after a thorough inspection, walked us through our stain and finish options. His quote was more than reasonable for the work, and his crew arrived as scheduled. The wash and multiple stain coats took a single afternoon, and the crew took the time to remove and re-install the gate hardware to keep it from getting stained. We’re really happy with the results - the deck looks great and is well protected - we’d definitely use Deck Savers again.

Description of Work
Wash and stain wood deck

07/24/2017

Barbara R.

Great!!! Time frame of work once started 2 days!!!!

Description of Work
Deck was power washed, sanded and repainted.

09/07/2016

Doreen G.

The job went extremely well. Fred and his team were wonderful to have. What I liked about him initially is that he didn't treat the job like it was just a piece of cake like the other guys I called to get estimates from. He was very honest and knew that it would take a lot of work but he and his team were prepared to tackle it. They were very knowledgeable and helped me make the best decisions as far as color of stain, etc. I was impressed that Fred the owner came out with his crew so many times to make sure the job was done right. It took a couple weeks to finish due to some rain days but overall it did not take long at all. They cleaned up after themselves well even putting back my deck furniture.

Description of Work
Refinished and restored deck, (sanding, buffing, handrail repair, restained); power washed the house;

05/12/2016

Joanne D.

Not a very professional family run business, I believe i spoke with the owner once he finally called me back. He committed to come out onto the property and provide an estimate to repair or replace my existing pool deck that i really need the work done as a safety issue. He was a no show, i gave it over a week, asked for a call back to come to the house and I'm not holding my breathe any longer waiting. i assume my business wasn't enough to make it worn his while or he couldn't be bothered. If the man was just upfront, that i would have respected. Treating me like a piece of dirt garbage isn't the right thing to ever do. Thank you MPD

Description of Work
Failed to show up to provide and estimate or return phone calls.

04/25/2016

Jeff M.

Reason I didn't give an A overall is the concrete landing they put in turned out to be a little interesting. It was framed with wood, concrete poured, but it may have been that the guy doing it didn't measure well, but the stairs were wider than the landing, including with the wood framing, so now I have stairs that hang slightly over the edge of the landing and the wood framing is on there permanently. We don't use it a ton, but it's still a little annoying that it has that unfinished look. Fred offered to paint the wood, but I didn't think that would really improve the look that much. But that was the only real disappointment I had. Other than that the couple times I had them refinish my deck they did a very nice job.

Description of Work
I've worked with Deck Savers a couple of times now, working included power washing, staining, sanding, and installing stairs and a gate, and doing repairs. I thought the service was fantastic, and the owner Fred was also very good to work with.

12/09/2014

Maria F.

Found Deck Savers on Angies's List. Decided to go with him based on customer reviews. Definitely happy with using them. Fred called me right away when I e-mailed him. After working out the details of the deck and signing contract, he gave me an estimate on when he can start. He communicated with me weekly to keep me informed on when he can start and was actually able to start the job a week earlier than his original estimate . The crew was at my house by 9am, sometimes 8am and did a great job. They were professional and nice. They cleaned up after the job was completed. The deck is sturdy, best of all, I had no problems with the inspections. My deck looks beautiful and I can't wait to enjoy it in the summer. If you are looking for quality work, Deck Savers is the choice. I am very happy with my new deck!

Description of Work
Deck savers built a composite deck.

09/19/2014

VANESSA C.

Fred was very accommodating. We generally spoke to each other every morning during the job and he would make occasional visits to the job site. We encountered one issue during the construction of the new Trex deck when the team noticed that the drainage beneath the original deck was pooling water because the previous owners had piled up dirt that was excavated to sink an above ground pool into the ground under the deck. He recommended another contractor to rectify the problem and that contractor was very accommodating and provided detailed explanations of what needed to be done and how they would accomplish it. The deck turned out wonderfully and it is thoroughly enjoyed by the family. We had one additional issue with an outlet on the side of the deck. Initially it was covered by the deck guys once the new deck was built. Once I pointed this out to the team before they left on the final day, they attached the outlet to the deck however it stuck out from the deck like a wart. I spoke with Fred about it and ultimately he had his guys come back and recess the outlet flush with the deck. Awesome! Great customer service, respectful and professional team. You are spending a lot of money on your deck. Make sure you do it right the first time. Call Fred at Deck Savers!

Description of Work
Deck Savers was contracted to replace a wood deck that was initially built around an above ground that was partially sunk into the ground. The pool was removed and either the old deck needed to be leveled off or a new deck built. Decided on the new composite deck for ease of maintenance and aesthetics.

08/14/2014

Martin T.

We are still talking to some people. I think they were on Angie's List. They gave us a price range which was between $22000 and $28000. The gentleman from Deck Savers was very knowledgeable and very informative. He arrived when he said he was going to be and responded very promptly. We haven't used their services but only just got a price from them.

Description of Work
We got a bid from Deck Savers.

06/27/2014

Stephen S.

I was very happy with them. I like their work.

Description of Work
My deck floor was chopped up bad from the weather this past winter. The paint was peeling and bubbling. They sanded and repainted my deck as well as stained it. It took only two days to do the job.

Deck Savers Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2008

80 Homestead Dr

Matawan, NJ 07747

Deck designs,building and repairs. Power washing, interior and exterior painting, hardwood flooring, sanding, finishing and installations, basements, bathroom remodeling, windows and doors, custom railing, underdeck waterproof & built in grills - custom gazebos and screen rooms.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available