AHR Design Solutions, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

253 Main Street. Suite #271

Matawan, NJ 07747

AHR Design Solutions offers senior level professionalism, specializing in Monmouth County residential home remodeling and design. We achieve interior and exterior designs that reflect the functional needs and preferences of each client. Results-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously, AHR Design Solutions oversees all project activity to ensure its completion is on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with engineering design....

electrician (3)interior painting (2)plumbers (2)hardscaping (1)cabinet refacing (1)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)pressure washing (1)roofing (1)lawn & landscaping (1)decks & porches (1)

05/28/2021

AHR Design Solutions is a fantastic company! They are creative, skilled and reliable. I love the work they have done for us and I recommend them frequently. We rely on them for all of our construction needs and they consistently exceed our expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Electrical, Plumbing, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2021

05/28/2021

Juan redesigned the waterfall and brought in larger stones. It functions perfectly and is more beautiful than we dreamed of✨

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair waterfall

CATEGORY plumbing,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2021

05/26/2021

It went well. They were on time professional and communicative. The owner is in constant contact with us and turning up on schedule. They always asked for permission before entering the property. His workers are always courteous and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their service included power washing cleaning and staining our wooden decks.

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2021

05/17/2021

Outstanding attention to details. High quality materials, high quality workmanship. Zero complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Electrical, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY electrician,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2021

05/17/2021

Juan Carlos Ramos and his team work were very professional. Juan Carlos design my kitchen and bathroom Super satisfied with the end product. Juan Carlos Ramos always answer all my questions and address my concerns. I will always hire AHR design Solutions for my home projects. You get what you pay for, quality work 🙂

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing, Electrical, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Landscaping, Roofing

CATEGORY electrician,landscaping,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2021

02/06/2017

Great experience from start to finish - timely estimate, start and completion date. Juan's design and color ideas were different, fresh and unexpected. I was a little hesitant at first, but I'm so glad I trusted his suggestions. I love my new office and so do my clients. The compliments are still coming in. His guys were clean and respectful and Juan's sense of humor will keep you laughing! I high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired AHR Design Solutions to do a small office renovation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2017

04/21/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came one hour late for the estimate visit. After reviewing the job at length he agreed to get to me on pricing and job recommendations. Never called back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2014

03/23/2013

Simply Excellent! We had a couple of issues addressed, a roof leak and replacement of a base of a purgola with siding. Juan was very professional in starting with a contract and abiding by it. He and his crew were punctual, paid extremely close attention to detail. They cleaned up the work areas. Juan also shared with us before and after pictures of the roof repair. We are definately looking forwa...

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2013

Monmouth Country Remodeling Contractor, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Roofing, Replacement Windows, Siding, Masonry, Residential Painting, Gutters, Landscape Lighting, Electrical Repairs, Handyman Services, Home Design Services, Home Additions, Sunrooms

Asphalt repair or install