A-1 Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1970 • With Angi since May 2010

3.8

A-1 Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning has been successfully serving Atlantic & Cape May Counties since 1970. We have all of the necessary equipment to complete any level of water & sewer main maintenance, cleaning or replacement, heating & air conditioning, and more. We also offer service clubs for plumbing and heating maintenance that provide you with that peace of mind that your systems are working correctly. Email - tarsenault@a1plumber.com. Fax - (609) 390-7296. ....

Salfi Joe Jr Plumbing & Heating

Salfi Joe Jr Plumbing & Heating

We can take care of all of your plumbing and heating needs

05/19/2017

I was at my summer property and water had been turned off, and when I turned it on, the pipe broke. They were there quickly in the evening around 6:00 pm. He did a great job. he was prompt and very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing service

CATEGORY plumbing

12/17/2014

I had used their services previously and they did a good job. In the beginning, they did some of the work. They had an inspection of the house and readjusted some of the doors. I paid them around $10,000 in total between cash from my own pocket and the insurance check. While I was in Florida, I received the flood insurance check for $7,200. I sent it to A-1 Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning. Aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had hired them for repairs after hurricane Sandy damage. They were to repair the flooring in the kitchen where it buckled, the wiring under the house, plumbing pipes, bathroom fixtures, and other jobs.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/15/2014

We have used them for 13 years. We use them all the time. We have a contract with them and they let us know when it's the time for them to come. The guy that they sent for the inspection was excellent. He found some minor things and he corrected them. He even found something when he was up in our attic where there was an opening from the roofing to the ceiling and it had one way. He found it for u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-1 Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning came out for a yearly inspection. They put in HVAC unit for us in the past.

04/29/2014

A-1 Plumbing Heating and Air Conditioning's work is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-1 Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning come regularly to check the heating and A/C.

03/03/2014

Helped me obtain the flood insurance claim so the work can be done. Including rewiring the house, repairing the floor, bracing the plumbing pipes, fixing the bathroom fixtures, and adjusting and replacing warped door jambs and molding etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting prepared to repair damage to my property from the Hurricane Sandy flood.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial & residential plumbing, heating, air conditioning, refrigeration, sewer & drain cleaning, pipe breaks, heaters, tank less hot water systems & chillers.

MasterCard, American Express, Check