Drs Rosen & Dworkin PA

Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

350 Rte 73 S

Marlton, NJ 08053

Family and cosmetic dental practice. Voted top dentists in South Jersey every year since 2007 by SJ Magazine and South Jersey Magizne. There are 4 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

11/13/2017

Both doctor and nurse were very professional and explained everything they were doing to both myself and my daughter.

Description of Work
Standard cleaning

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

12/08/2016

Wonderful doctors, Wonderful staff, class A office!

Description of Work
Dental Work

Work Completed On 12/08/2016

08/04/2016

This is a top notch practice! Our family has been patients for many years and they are always clear on the necessary care and take whatever measures they can to assist in you getting the best possible care. Dr. Rosen is an excellent dentist and great person! His staff are the best! Awesome hours and availability even around the holidays. My husband had an emergency tooth situation over a July 4th ...

Description of Work
General cleaning, filling, extraction, crown

Work Completed On 07/13/2016

04/29/2015

They are great guys! They tell you exactly what is going to happen and don't over gouge you with services and costs.

Description of Work
I use them for general dentistry needs- routine cleaning etc.

Work Completed On 04/25/2015

06/16/2014

They are wonderful. I have a son with special needs but not only are they wonderful but the dental hygienists are wonderful with him. If you have a special needs child, that is extremely important. They are very sensitive to him, patient and get him to cooperate. I have had doctors and nurses who have said to us, "Don't bring him and find somebody who specializes in that". They just make you feel ...

Description of Work
We go to Drs. Rosen & Dworkin for dental care services. We have been using them for 10 years.

Work Completed On 04/16/2014

03/14/2014

He is an excellent dentist. They have been dentists in this area for many many years and they are just wonderful. We have a son with a developmental disability and they are very good with him. Dr. Rosen is wonderful, the staff is wonderful, they are so patient and just wonderful with him. We have had some bad experiences with dentists in the past, but Dr. Rosen is absolutely outstanding. He is a w...

Description of Work
My son and I use Dr. Rosen primarily. My son has had all kinds of dental work done including x-rays, extractions, etc, but our last visit was just a routine.

Work Completed On 11/22/2013

10/07/2013

He's great! He's timely, personable, and a really good dentist.

Description of Work
I and my kids use Dr. Rosen & Dworkin for our dentistry.

Work Completed On 04/17/2013

09/17/2013

Everything is always fine with him and I am always pleased with him.

Description of Work
He did an oral exam and general dental cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/16/2013

08/06/2013

No problems. Appointment started on time. The staff was professional and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Bi-annual check-up

Work Completed On 02/13/2013

05/20/2013

He was very caring, wonderful and he did a great job. I will see him again in the future.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Fred Rosen for a dental checkup.

Work Completed On 12/12/2012

General & cosmetic dentistry, veneers, bleaching, crowns, Invisalign, endodontics, extractions, periodontal, dentures, partial dentures, implants, root canals & TMJ treatment.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available