Closet & Storage Concepts

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2011

207 RT-73 S

Marlton, NJ 08053

For over 30 years, Closet & Storage Concepts has been the preferred choice for custom closets and home storage furnishings in the Philadelphia and South Jersey areas. We focus on delivering a world-class customer experience with innovative designs and personalized service. Your project will be designed specifically for your needs and is manufactured in our own factory. Expert installation gives our customers peace of mind and makes the process of getting organized easier than ever. Call us today to request a free in-home estimate....

04/28/2020

Carolyn R.

Went very well. Amy gave us a good design after finding out what we needed. The installer who came was great: efficient, polite and friendly, worked quickly and well. Cleaned up thoroughly when finished. Love my new closet.

Description of Work
Crowded walk-in closet needed total rearrangement for best use of space.

Category custom cabinets,closet systems

04/22/2020

Leslie R.

The process is seemless. The closet is beautiful.

Description of Work
Closets installed

Category custom cabinets,closet systems,home & garage organization

10/20/2018

gail C.

3rd project w/them, highly recommend. Great job as always

Description of Work
2 closets were laid out for maximum use of space

10/20/2018

gail C.

Simply the Best! Great Company w/a great reputation! Great people & great products with great prices. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
3 closets designed

11/11/2017

Margarite L.

Very pleased. Closets look professional and we can fit twice as much as we did before. Price was reasonable especially with the coupon from Angie's List.

Description of Work
Closet organizer

06/13/2016

tara P.

Everything went perfectly. I worked with Missy Lee - who was amazing. From day 1, she was very professional. She answered all my calls and emails very promptly. Even though she lived far away from me she was always on time for our appointments. Most importantly, she created exactly what i was looking for. We converted a small bedroom into a walk-in closet and the details and design are so beautiful! It feels like a celebrity-style walk-in closet. I would definitely recommend this shop and Missy Lee.

Description of Work
Converted a small bedroom into a walk-in closet

05/03/2016

Jennifer Z.

Very professional, and the finished product has basically changed our lives.? We have so much more space for things that we didn't realize we needed space for, and our closets have been transformed from just storage into "dressing rooms".? The installation took less than a day and the crew took all of the old shelving away and cleaned up everything before they left.? The design also has some adjustable shelves which were very helpful when we put everything back.? Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Designed new closet interiors for 3 master bedroom closets and 2 small foyer closets.? Missy Lee came out to do measurements and provided an estimate with plans for what the closets would look like, then we scheduled the installation which took less than a day to complete.

05/02/2016

Jennifer Z.

Very professional, and the finished product has basically changed our lives. We have so much more space for things that we didn't realize we needed space for, and our closets have been transformed from just storage into "dressing rooms". The installation took less than a day and the crew took all of the old shelving away and cleaned up everything before they left. The design also has some adjustable shelves which were very helpful when we put everything back. Overall a great experience.

Description of Work
Designed new closet interiors for 3 master bedroom closets and 2 small foyer closets. Missy Lee came out to do measurements and provided an estimate with plans for what the closets would look like, then we scheduled the installation which took less than a day to complete.

04/30/2016

Anna T.

I had a wonderful experience working with Closet and Storage Concepts! They were able to schedule my design appointment quickly and at a convenient time. Amy, our designer was absolutely wonderful. She listened to our needs and designed two perfect bedroom closets for us and was able to give us our designs and cost proposal at the initial appointment (some companies took up to a week to get us this information!). Both of our closets are not traditionally shaped and Amy was able to maximize the space we had and customize the closets to meet our needs. Amy was able to promptly answer all questions we had following the appointment and we were able to schedule our installation within two weeks of making our deposit. Our installer was professional, polite and clean (both closets were freshly vacuumed during the install. I would highly recommend Closet and Storage Concepts to anyone looking for a closet remodel or other organizational solutions. When we are ready to remodel our other closets, they will be our first call! High quality product, competitive but low price points, and excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of two master bedroom closets - one walk in closet and one reach in closet.

02/16/2016

Pat T.

I have been a victim of several horrific home improvement experiences but this has been a pure delight. Can't say enough good things about this company. Superior to the highly advertised competitors in knowledge, price, customer service and quality.

Description of Work
Converted a deep coat closet to a pantry which included a small section for coats.

11/06/2015

Tracey P.

Newly built closet that needed oranizers. I've worked with Tim out of Berlin office. He has done every closet in my house and each one was tailored to a specific function plus the needs of the user

Description of Work
Installed walk in closet fixtures

10/23/2015

Cheryl D.

EVERYTHING CALIFORNIA CLOSETS IS AND BETTER ... Closet and Storage Concepts installed a master closet in our home and from the beginning to the end this company and its employees were the best. George the designer was able to get us our drawings in a timely fashion and he always stayed in touch with us so that nothing slipped through the cracks. He paid attention to detail that was imperative when putting together a his/her walk-in closet. The installers were very professional, courteous and well trained at installation. The entire install job was done on the day they said and there were no issues. I can?t recommend this company enough. I have dealt with CA Closets in the past and they were a nightmare.

Description of Work
Installed his/her master closet

10/09/2015

Bev V.

Professional - Arrived on time. Came prepared to investigate my project. Helpful - Tackled my small project with enthusiasm. Made thoughtful recommendations on how to get the most out of my small closet area. Prompt - submitted the order for all required materials on time. Scheduled an install date promptly. Followed through. Clean- worked within small space, keeping surrounding area clean. Even wiped fingerprints off of sliding glass doors for an overall "like new" appearance for my finished product. Would certainly use again for closet or office space design.

Description of Work
Designed and installed shelving and storage in a small closet.

08/15/2015

John M.

It went wel from concept to completion. The installer was very meticulous in regards to following design and particularly during cleanup after the installation. Nothing was left undone.

Description of Work
Design, fabricate, and install 2 closet organizers

06/17/2015

Akhil K.

Built out a custom designed closet for our walk-in closet. Perfectly setup for my wife and I. They're staff from the receptionist answering phone calls, to the design consultant, to the installer were incredibly nice and accommodating people. Have already recommended them to all of our friends!

Description of Work
Built out a custom designed closet

09/18/2014

Ellen R.

I AM COMPLETELY DELIGHTED AND SATISFIED WITH MY BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL CLOSET AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. KUDOS TO THE OWNERS, KAREN WHO HELPED ME DESIGN THE CLOSET, AND JON WHO WAS ALWAYS AT THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE TO ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND ENSURE THAT THE INSTALLATION WAS COMPLETED CORRECTLY AND ON TIME DESPITE THE CHALLENGES OF AN OLD HOME. I CERTAINLY GOT THE PRODUCT I PAID FOR BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PRICELESS!

Description of Work
DESIGNED AND INSTALLED A WALK-IN CLOSET.IN AN EMPTY SMALL BEDROOM. INSTALLATION INCLUDED 4 HANGING SECTIONS; 10 DRAWERS, MANY SHELVES (SOME WITH DOORS AND SOME OPEN); 2 SHOE RACKS, A BAR WITH BEAUTIFUL HOOKS AND A SMALL BENCH. MY HOUSE IS OVER 100 YEARS OLD AND THE JOB WAS QUITE COMPLICATED DUE TO WALLS THAT ARE MADE OUT OF PLASTER AND WHICH ARE COMPLETELY BOWED AND ASYMMETRICAL AND AN UNEVEN FLOOR. WHEN THE JOB WAS FINISHED EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY LEVEL AND FINISHED OFF WITH BEAUTIFUL TRIM. THE CREW WORKED LONG HOURS, WERE EXTREMELY ACCOMODATING AND PROFESSIONAL AND THEY LEFT THE WORK AREA CLEANER THAN WHEN THEY ARRIVED. THEY WERE ALWAYS PLEASANT DESPITE THE UNEXPECTED CHALLENGES THAT AROSE AND KEPT ME INFORMED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

03/19/2014

Tommie C.

It went good. I ended up spending double the amount of money from what I took out. They did a drawing and gave me ideas and gave me suggestions to made few changes and then they give how it look like. The company was good. They were very responsive. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Closet & Storage Concepts Big Deal purchase for closets about an year ago. They did the closet over, the put in the shelves and it was a walk-in closet. They did like a California closet.

03/14/2014

Rosemary F.

I had a great experience with them. They did a good job when they came and worked for me. They were punctual, and they came right out, and they were very good in giving me ideas for the design. They came and did the work, and it was just as they promised. They did the work very fast, and they cleaned up after themselves. They did a quality job, so I am very pleased. It is a good, honest, quality company to work with, and their price is reasonable considering the work that they did, and the product was quality.

Description of Work
We used Closet & Storage Concepts.

02/20/2014

Michael L.

Missy S. Lee from the Closets and Storage Concepts was very punctual and delivered what she promised. The quality is very nice and installation team was very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Master Closet.

09/08/2013

Mary N.

After a year, the drawer portion collapsed and pulled off the wall. They did not put the proper supports under the drawers.

Description of Work
Installed a custom closet system in master closet

Category closet systems

Dear Member, I am sorry that you had a problem with our product installation. There was a issue that we repaired at no charge under our lifetime warranty, and I apologize that we inconvenienced you. There should not have been a problem in the first place, and I know that this was not what you should expect from us. We try hard to provide the best possible experience for our customers, and that didn't happen in this case. If I can be of any future assistance to you, please contact me at (856) 767-5700 or my email at boblewis@closetandstorageconcepts.com Sincerely, Bob Lewis Owner, Closet & Storage Concepts

08/22/2013

Laurel E.

They were fantastic! I would definitely use them again in the future!

Description of Work
I used Closet & Storage Concepts to put in a new master bedroom closet.

08/17/2013

Peggy V.

They were fabulous and great. I think I added $200 more to the big deal price because I wanted more done. They took out the old basic rods and put in shelving as well as separate levels so that we could hang blouses and skirts. They also made another whole area where we could hang long dresses. They were really good. They gave me more functional space.

Description of Work
I used Closet & Storage Concepts to redesign the whole closet.

06/17/2013

Catherine H.

Closet & Storage Concepts was great.

Description of Work
Closest & Storage Concepts came out and made an estimate and got me going and then came out and pulled everything.

06/10/2013

Dawn B.

They were professional, and both installers were nice and professional. Their work was good and they cleaned up well after they were done.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for $199 for $500 Worth of Closet & Storage Shelving, Cabinetry or Accessories and a FREE in Home Consultation

05/20/2013

Mary B.

I had the guy come out. I was interested in the finishes that they had shown online. It was a real pain trying to get the samples out. They sent me all the way to Paoli, PA to their design center. The lady there wouldn't let me take any home. I wanted to upgrade, I just couldn't get the samples off of them. I went to complain about how disappointed I was, I told them that I didn't want to talk to the sales person and that I wanted to talk to the manager. The guy that came out didn't have any of the samples with him for me to make a choice. It was very difficult to get the upgrades that I wanted. I didn't get the wood grain that I wanted, because I couldn't get any samples. I ended up going with a cream and they installed it. The biggest frustration was not being able to get my complaint to anyone other than the secretary. Update 6/7/13 The owner, Bob, called me back about 2 hours after the review was posted on Angie's List and talked to me for over an hour. He also sent me a $100 gift card, and was so apologetic and truly geniune. He offered to come out and change the closet to any color I wanted. He generally cared and was so sorry about my experience. He also sent me samples the next day for me to change the color! This was a situation where the secretary wasn't able to pass the complaint to the owner, but he addressed the situation with me and said he will even talk to his staff about it so this doens't happen again!

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal through Angie's List, $339 for $800 Worth of Closet/Storage Shelving, Cabinetry or Accessories & More, for Closet & Storage Concepts.